Game Disconnection Issues

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Starberry, Mar 28, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Starberry

Starberry Community Moderator (RuF) Discord Admin (RuF & 9D) Forum Moderator

Hey everyone,

For the past week, there have been a multitude of reports and complaints regarding game server stability issues. While this issue is being investigated, please answer the following so that they can be forwarded to the game developers if required.
    • When does it disconnect? If there are multiple occurrences, list them all down.
    • What happens when it crashes/disconnects? Any error messages?
    • How frequent are these types of disconnections?
    • Any additional information to share.

Thank you.

Last edited: Mar 28, 2019
    Support002 likes this.
  2. Draygashi

Draygashi World Record (Al Hata), CUC

The game closes randomly and quite often, for almost any or no reason at all. A lot of the times there is no error message. If anything, there's just the usual "Server Err" message.

Here are just a few things of what I'm doing when the game crashes:
    -Logging in (Funq property error)
    -Switching sets (No error message, game just auto closes)
    -Joining a room (Game lags to the point where I get a "Server Err" message)
    -Starting a game (No error message, game just auto closes)
    -Entering/leaving training mode, plaza, etc (No error message, game just auto closes)
    -Entering/leaving shop, my info, refinery, etc (No error message, game just auto closes or Game lags to the point where I get a "Server Err" message)
    -Sitting in my info, refinery, shop, lobby, etc for extended periods of time (No error message, game just auto closes or Game lags to the point where I get a "Server Err" message)

The game is unstable. We need upgraded servers.

RumbleNomad and Support002 like this.
  3. Starberry

I appreciate the information, thank you.

4. Reflex

Reflex Member

after a lot of my disconnects i get a pure virtual function call error or smth like that

5. Support002

Support002 New Member

6. TheFuzionBranz

TheFuzionBranz Wiki Creator & Manager, Scroll Masters Finalist

-Logging in Right around sheep game gives an error
    -Steam Logging in Launcher.exe Err
    -Switching sets Game stops responding, Either closes or makes you DC once freeze is done IG but you can talk
    -Starting a game So far random maps I didnt take note of and Harlem BM if you type at loading
    -Entering/leaving shop, my info, refinery, etc Server Error

7. ProfessorZtar

ProfessorZtar Community Advisor (Rumble Fighter)

Now, are you talking about the part where everyone's synchronizing, or the part where it's going "Round 1. Start!" ?
    I ask because the latter happens in Classic Mode on all maps, which is why I've stopped playing it even though there's an event for it. :<

8. Bengali

Bengali Member

I would switch skill items would dc with a windows error, would change set game just closes, when plaza loads up game closes and when im about to sync i would disconnect with game guard detecting a hack, also server err when sitting in shop

9. Starberry

If you guys can, please provide screenshots/images of said error(s), if any. A recording of these incidents will work as well. We hope to bring thorough descriptions and explanations to our developers so that they can get a much clearer understanding of the current situation.

If you do not have that source of information, the game client actually creates it's own text files to store the current game data once you launch the game. These files should be just named "RumbleFighter.txt" and "Log.txt" respectively. Perhaps those files may bring some useful information as well. If you do not wish to publicize this type of data, you can let me know and you can provide it to myself privately via forum PM.

10. Yeezus

Yeezus Well-Known Member

All Im asking and wondering is, are you getting paid for this?

11. TheFuzionBranz

TheFuzionBranz Wiki Creator & Manager, Scroll Masters Finalist

Forgot to mention theres a new error I've never seen before. The server err pops up, after the disconnected window does but instead of having some random writing on the server err tab its blank even the button

12. Starberry

Thank you everyone for their responses.

While there may be plenty of other disconnection issues out there not reported, it seems like the main ones have already been marked off in this thread.

This useful information will be sent to our developers when requested for them to analyze these issues more intensely.

This thread will be locked shortly.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.