Leaderboard System

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Rinnegan, Jan 27, 2019.

?

COOL?

1. YEA IM RANK 1 BOY SO WHY NOT

2. why not, all i do is NHAA so i'll have a good score per match =)

3. Sure, I want to lookup to people.

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Rinnegan

Rinnegan Guild War Master, Scroll Masters Champion

I believe adding a leaderboard system of any sort would motivate players to strive to the top. The type I suggest would be # of kills/wins in a 6+ person room. So basically don't count any matches with 5 people or under to prevent cheating/abuse of such a stat. Also, let's take an example from Fortnite Tracker using some of the statistics they use to rank players.
    [​IMG]
    For score per match, you could do the same for Rumble Fighter with the points on the scoreboard screen. This will obviously be the average points the player gets.

Instead of top 25, you could do top 3. For the win%, you could just keep the same conditions as mentioned in the first paragraph, and count it.

I myself just want something to strive for in this game, it would settle some debate and not to mention give others another reason for playing.

So pretty much just make a top 20 list of players with one of the stats, I would be happy with that.

2. competitive

competitive New Member

This is what I've been waiting for
    COMPETITION!

3. oTedd

oTedd Member

Interesting. Pretty big thing to implement though. They already have a hard time putting in kill trackers for events. Who knows if they'd be able to make an accurate long term one.
    I remember back in Oct. 2016 you had to literally count your kills up to like 500 to see if you qualified to get dummy set.

Rinnegan likes this.
  4. FallinqStar

FallinqStar Member

I'm King Nhaaer. I support

Rinnegan and WaffleDoItAll like this.