SRS experience

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by aliceWilson, Apr 3, 2019.

1. aliceWilson

aliceWilson New Member

Hello guys, I think this is my first post so please be nice to me :)
    This is the first time I play this game and I started in January. My current lvI is HG 10,
    I grinded solo until HG 4 in GCM and on various maps and from there I got a bit of help in SRS.
    I saw this thread: http://forums.playredfox.com/index.php?threads/invisible-stats.46783/
    where people are talking about SRS experience and I was wandering if anyone could
    explain to me how experience gain works in SRS. I am asking this because while I was getting power leveled in SRS I used xp cards but I didn't check the xp...I just burn the cards so I won't be to much of a burden for the people who helped me.

How does xp in SRS work ? Is it affected by events like x2, x3 ? Does the xp increase when using an experience card ? Or better, how does my lvl affect the xp I get ? From the thread above I understand that there is a cap on xp depending on the level, is that true ? Is there a chart with xp/lvl or something like that ?

My current level is HG 10 and I am a SF healer with lvl 1 set (each peace has 2 slots with +20 con) and basic relics (all plates except Icy, bead of frost and rising bead of Kylin + GCM deco lvl 2) so I can painfully slow do a solo run (with leach and dmg).

I apologize for the amount of questions and I thank you in advance for any help :)

2. BirdbrainX

BirdbrainX Well-Known Member

I didn't do that many SRS runs , but I do kinda recall XP cards still work to boost XP gain at HG levels, and probably still do at HI levels, but I can't confirm that.

Maybe someone else can weigh in on the subject. Would be good to know for sure.

3. Trollamite

Trollamite Active Member

Yes they work if you want to get more specific you'll have to look at older posts there's a lot of them if you do some digging or just give it a try you get 5x XP cards every day for being logged in

4. DrRockzo

DrRockzo Active Member

Shared xp is ok if everyone is the same level, but 1 person high HI and 1 person high HG will have a large difference in xp.

Ind runs I find better for up to 3 people with similar lvls but if someone has much higher dmg that can slow things down if they kill before you get there.