[Poll] Should 2 Panics be the norm?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Tengu, Apr 16, 2019.

?

How many panics should be default?

1. Two

20.0%
  2. One

80.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tengu

Tengu Creator of Savate

I see no reason why you should have your panics reduced from 2 to 1 when you unlock nanmu. Three strikes your out makes the game much funner than just two.

2. Paragus

Paragus Member

Clearly you're speaking from a non-1v1 perspective. That would definitely be non-welcoming to the last people who still has any actual interest in this game.

3. SlimeGirl

SlimeGirl Well-Known Member

who even cares tbh. it's not like most of us don't have a hundred extra panics sitting around in our inventory anyways.

4. Starberry

Starberry Community Moderator (RuF) Discord Admin (RuF & 9D) Forum Moderator

The feature is there solely for beginners. Two panics to trade off for the lack of the Nanmu skill. Once you reach LV 15, which is the level for unlocking Nanmu, you lose your additional panic.

The objective of the panic is to get you out of tough situations, meaning it’s to be used wisely. This isn’t a panic bargain sale.

Now, if 2 panics were to be “normal”, what would you compensate for the beginners with?

5. Hercule

Hercule Well-Known Member

Nah bro, one panic is enough.

I dont feel like that’s the change in gameplay needs to make you feel like your playing ‘more Rumble.’ Id rather more rounds or auto starting rooms or quick start

6. Logic

Logic Clean Up Crew

That would be the final straw that makes me quit. Already bad enough most people get 2 panics from chests, now you want everyone to have 3 panics? (includes fire panic) no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no

Draygashi likes this.
  7. HumoLoco

HumoLoco Clean Up Crew

Nope.

Two panic is fine for noob up to 15 lvl. unless if noob want nanmnu, they gonna sacrifice their panic af.

simple.

8. Akame

Akame Member

One panic is fine imagine people with x2 panic having 3 panics oh boy. Also it would be way to hard to edge people, you deserve to be punished if you mess up twice.

Hercule likes this.
  9. Lephantis

Lephantis Active Member

I feel like the whole second panic thing, from the start, should've been a whole other Awakening option like Assassin/Saver. So then people aren't just running around playing like punks without some sort of sacrifice. Want two panics? Welp, Assassin or Saver, which do you want to give up to use this new third thing?

HumoLoco likes this.
  10. HumoLoco

HumoLoco Clean Up Crew

no nanmnu is the thing they gonna sacrifice to use it.

11. Deltro

Deltro Clean Up Crew

isn't that already the norm? normal panic + fire panic is what I see most people run around with

Draygashi likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.