HumoLoco's shetty artwork

Discussion in 'Creative Corner' started by HumoLoco, Apr 16, 2019.

1. HumoLoco

HumoLoco Clean Up Crew

@Jazztech @Arschgeist

I have no fucking idea how to draw the legs and feet give me any tip so i can remember well?
    [​IMG]

Arschgeist i wanted to show you my old artwork. I had acid tripping that my old friend gave me a dropped on some lolipop i think it was about 1k mg to 1.5k mg. went into my art class and my old art teacher told us draw 3 point perspective. It would be better if you see it in actual person you would see there's shit 3d.

also that small canvas was not mine. It was Randy Brodnax gave me for free cuz he likes me more than he's around with people, he's pretty famous know as potter. I have no spare frame for that small canvas lmao. who know his artwork would go high value once he's gone.
    [​IMG]

Arschgeist likes this.
  2. rfSexy

rfSexy Art Potato & Clean Up Crew

Look at legs. Study Legs. Draw Legs.
    Draw legs A LOT, but also being mindful of what works and doesn't work. Try to correct your mistakes with each iteration.
    Don't pay attention to the details too much until you get the basic form/shape down.

HumoLoco and Arschgeist like this.
  3. Arschgeist

Arschgeist Well-Known Member

This

You're great with details but getting the basics down will really make them shine brighter and make people go WOW.

rfSexy and HumoLoco like this.
  4. HumoLoco

HumoLoco Clean Up Crew

what's basic form/ shape down when the distance of viewpoint af. I always do the basic and shape form before i draw them into realistic before i can erase da basic and shape form. I guess i gonna work on the distance between objects before i finish da one.

yea that's what i thoughts but only problem with distance when there's multi- objects such as poses.

rfSexy likes this.
  5. rfSexy

Perspective?

Arschgeist and HumoLoco like this.
  6. HumoLoco

HumoLoco Clean Up Crew

Yea, I practice on one a lot. I will post da one later. I just found artwork guide pdf da google.

7. Arschgeist

@HumoLoco Watch how this guy is constantly flipping through books of statues and fine roman art. nobody tells him how to draw, he uses references from life and creates his ideas from them.
    Your own ideas are worth exploring and buidling on them. Nothing can stop you when you know the basics.

knowing the basics = pure freedom.
    never stop drawing

Last edited: Apr 19, 2019
    HumoLoco likes this.
  8. HumoLoco

HumoLoco Clean Up Crew

i got my time to watch da one. That's exact what I doing right now to practice on da legs and feet af.

9. TheDL6Incident

TheDL6Incident Creator of Buki

I have an archive of drawing books and stuff, but there for manga styles. hmu if u want it though.

HumoLoco likes this.
  10. HumoLoco

HumoLoco Clean Up Crew

ima down man. it would help my memories.

11. Arschgeist

here's an online archive I used all the time. They have goddamn near anything you can think of from games or anime.
    scanned official art materials. I end up buying a lot of the books I see on here, a lot of these books are rare and don't even exist anymore.

http://archive-scans.blogspot.com/

HumoLoco likes this.
  12. HumoLoco

HumoLoco Clean Up Crew

pretty good archive af

13. Circuitbreak905

Circuitbreak905 Active Member

You posted this somewhere before. I forgot the link. Before I barely scratched the surface of books. Was a bit discouraged since I kept seeing mecha designs (even though I love a good mecha design) was looking for character designs. Well, guess I'm going back in.once again thnx for sharing.

HumoLoco likes this.
  14. Arschgeist

i'm /m/ af but yeah i guess it's moslty mecha/scifi. still great art in some of them.

HumoLoco likes this.
  15. TheDL6Incident

TheDL6Incident Creator of Buki

If you guys get a Scribd subscription, you can get the motherload on those anime style drawing books.

HumoLoco likes this.
  16. HumoLoco

HumoLoco Clean Up Crew

17. Circuitbreak905

interesting.. in a little while im gonna reply on my full opinion about those books

TheDL6Incident likes this.
  18. Circuitbreak905

[​IMG]

Alright. Didn't mean to put this off, but was busy with work. Now that I'm home (phew!) I can finally talk about this.

Yes, those are in fact, the htd mango books and art instruction books I've obtained ever since 2010. Ppl say they don't work. Well it depends sometimes, these books don't really spell everything out for you. As you have to approach them with prior art knowledge or so I hear. Ppl tell me to throw these away but I keep them. I dunno I still cling to the day I can fully comprehend it all. Sure I could watch video tutorials and yet there's something about these books.

Well, I kinda evny those who can pick up these and somehow make heads and tails of it all.

Ofc its all basic shapes and guidelines but everyones style is different so you gotta try to grasp what you can.

19. rfSexy

That's up to you. Yes, if you did it as a piece to finish.
    No, if it was just for practice/learning. Make more drawings. You shouldn't be erasing or doing it very minimally (while practicing/learning).

20. WafooWambo

WafooWambo Active Member

come on crazysmoke, you can do it.

HumoLoco likes this.