Question(s) for content creators, GMs, & Devs.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Prizmo, Jun 27, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Prizmo

Prizmo Well-Known Member

For content creators:
    Do you feel like the devs are listening? Why or why not?
    Are you satisfied?

For GM’s:
    How do you feel about the recent creations in Creative Corner? Would they be effective and/or do you feel like they could be implemented soon? What do you think is missing from the game?

For Devs (if you’re even present, we never know):

Is there something slowing down the process of player made items being implemented (especially scroll design contest winners from 2017 who still have yet to see their creation in-game and have probably quit the game by now) that we don’t know about? What can we do to help if we can?

just some stuff I’ve been wondering as a content creator myself. :/

2. texanman543

texanman543 New Member

This should be for everyone not just content creators, I honestly do not feel like the devs are listening. I've seen so many amazing scrolls exocore and especially clothing designed by players not one gm commented not one announcement stating that they are working on or implementing any of the creations done by users. It almost seems like the devs and programmers themselves aren't experienced enough to become close to implementing any of the suggested items. 99percent of the time the items that are added are just new hairstyles. And items that are money grabbers. Like the 5700rc chest all.those items already existed yes it was a great idea but they dont seem to think any of our time matters when it comes to our suggested items being added when overall the items players made ARE PROBABLY GOING TO OR COULD BE the best way to make money. When all of them are great ideas. Enough said. The devs seem to not care. Unless we threaten to not put anymore money into the game.

Prizmo likes this.
  3. oTedd

oTedd Member

I doubt anyone from NimoniX has spent a second of their time on these forums, and even less the North America server.
    They're so disconnected from the player base its laughable.

Prizmo likes this.
  4. HumoLoco

HumoLoco Clean Up Crew

It's all end the war da Rumble Fighter when they banned the HumoLoco for their biggest mistake for not listen my supernatural advice.

End thread af.

5. ProfessorZtar

ProfessorZtar Community Advisor (Rumble Fighter)

I'd like to leave the note here that we still don't have the Steampunk sets from that Steampunk Set creation event from back when RF was getting added to Steam.

I have no idea what's taking them so long, other than the fact that they're busy creating more and more OP scrolls, exocores, and fancy sets to place inside boxes. :v

6. Prizmo

Prizmo Well-Known Member

The lack of attention this company gives to this game makes me want to delete my scroll if I’m being honest. I have no motivation to create content, especially streaming this game - which I’ve been thinking about heavily.

7. Starberry

Starberry Community Moderator (RuF) Discord Admin (RuF & 9D) Forum Moderator

There is a lot of intent from the team to push and fulfill requests based on player feedback. However, due to reasons that cannot be disclosed to third parties, it may take quite some time to process these requests.

Last edited: Jun 28, 2019
  8. Prizmo

Prizmo Well-Known Member

Is this the first time we’re hearing anything about this? If so why did no one say anything? Just trying to understand what’s going on.

9. xenlyiin

xenlyiin Active Member

if they gave any **** they would have done something but havent. all event rewards are delayed and nothing good comes with updates.

10. Comoros

Comoros Well-Known Member

devs are definitely not listening as umbra hasnt been made in the past 4 years it's been in the suggestion forum

Yeezus likes this.
  11. Starberry

Starberry Community Moderator (RuF) Discord Admin (RuF & 9D) Forum Moderator

Last edited: Jul 1, 2019
  12. Yeezus

Yeezus Well-Known Member

The fact we still havent seen the stuff from 2017 yet...and we're already 7 months in 2019...

13. Yeezus

Yeezus Well-Known Member

14. Comoros

Comoros Well-Known Member

i did

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.