4th of July Sale

Discussion in 'Archive' started by [GM]Ahri, Jul 3, 2019.

1. [GM]Ahri

[GM]Ahri RedFox Games Staff Member

4thofJulySale_main.png

Beginning today, and ending on July 9th at 18:00, take advantage of the following offers. Be sure to grab them while you can! Read on for the full details of this special, limited-time sale.

Blue Dragon's Treasure Boxes - 40% Off
    Contains a random selection of consumables and convenient, including a chance for Ultimate Tablet, Role Change Pill, Extreme Refinement Scroll +2, Extreme Refinement Scroll +1, Removing Extreme Refinement Scroll, or Five Dragon Banner Box (Eternal)!
    • Blue Dragon's Treasure Box (30+9) 6000 RC 3600 RC
    • Blue Dragon's Treasure Box (15+4) 3000 RC 1800 RC

Four Guardians Box - 40% Off
    Contains a random selection of consumables and convenient, including a chance for Tender Stone, Flag of Chaos, Beads of Silver Tiger, Beads of Phoenix, Beads of Black Tortoise, Beads of Blue Dragon, Rising Kylin's Weapon Box (10-15), or Five Dragon Banner Box (Excellence)!
    • Four Guardians Box (30+9) 7500 RC 4500 RC
    • Four Guardians Box (15+4) 3750 RC 2250 RC

Refinement Box
    One of the following items can be obtained through opening the Refinement Box!
    • Pot of 16th Forgotten Soul
    • Pot of 17th Forgotten Soul
    • Pot of 18th Forgotten Soul
    • Pot of Blue Dragon's Soul
    • Pot of Red Pheonix's Soul
    • Pot of Eternal Darkness
    • Mirror of Ancient Dragon
    • Extreme Refinement Scroll +1
    • Extreme Refinement Scroll +2
    • Removing Extreme Refinement Scroll
    • Blood of Flying Dragon
    • Blood of Heavenly Dragon
    • Blood of Emperor Dragon
    • Dragon Thunder-Ground
    • Dragon Thunder-Rock Cloud
    • Dragon Thunder-Bolt

Relic Box of Heavenly Dragons (M/F)
    Contains one random costume of Heavenly Yellow, Fire, Blue, or Black Dragon (30 days) and one Shard Box of Heavenly Dragons.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Get these rare costumes while they're available as once the sales period is over, they won't be available. Wear all 3 pieces for the full effects!

Shard Box of Heavenly Dragons
    Contains a random selection of Shards to craft the Heavenly Bag 1/2 (30 days) and Gold. The Shards are Tradable.

Contains one or more of the following items:
    • Shard of Yellow Dragon
    • Shard of Fire Dragon
    • Shard of Blue Dragon
    • Shard of Black Dragon
    • Gold: 1M
    • Gold: 20M
    • Gold: 50M

Sale Notice
    • Relic Box of Heavenly Dragons (F)/(M) Properties: Cannot Trade, Cannot Sell, Cannot Store, Cannot Discard.
    • Shard Box of Heavenly Dragons Properties: Properties: Cannot Trade, Cannot Sell, Cannot Store, Cannot Discard.
    • Shards Properties: Properties: Can Trade, Cannot Sell, Can Store, Cannot Discard
    • Refinement Event Box Properties: Cannot Trade, Can Sell, Can Store, Cannot Discard
    • Pot of Blue Dragon's Soul Properties: Can Trade, Cannot Sell, Can Store, Cannot Discard
    • Pot of Red Pheonix's Soul Properties: Can Trade, Cannot Sell, Can Store, Cannot Discard
    • Click the [?] icon located at the top-right corner to open up the Resource and Create window.
    • Place your cursor over the magnifying glass to check the properties of an item.
    Look for these in the "Event/Sale" Section of the in-game RedFox Games Marketplace!

Last edited: Jul 3, 2019
  2. Malala

Malala New Member

why did not they warn this with more time ...

3. CitoyenMaudit

CitoyenMaudit New Member

Hello so if i buy Relic Box of Heavenly Dragons and stack them for next 6 months, i get 6 random Shards, right ?
    I just don't see the point of the Shard Box of Heavenly Dragons either, I guess you need to find someone willing to trade shards of the color you want to get the full set.

4. Trollamite

Trollamite Active Member

U get random amount of shards from box. So more than likely you'll get more than 6. I have some shards so we could trade if you do that

5. CitoyenMaudit

CitoyenMaudit New Member

Sure thing ! Since i am at work, can you tell me the price of the Heavenly boxes ? I already have the new deco bloodsea (permanent). So i am not sure it worth the money (+ 4 ornament detach tool every month).

Trollamite likes this.
  6. Ozbud

Ozbud Well-Known Member

150cc, no sale price on them.

Don't worry about detach tools just put con 25 in the deco and buy more next month

Trollamite and CitoyenMaudit like this.
  7. Samer206

Samer206 Member

Cool,
    GM, please consider rework for the item: Shard Box of Heavenly Dragons.
    very low rate to obtain Shards and players are not willing to buy them on trade (for gold) anymore (new updates have better Deco/Items)

CitoyenMaudit likes this.
  8. Samer206

Samer206 Member

apparently that's not true, confirmed after testing on 45 box. you don't get shards all the time.

Last edited: Jul 5, 2019
  9. Trollamite

Trollamite Active Member

Huh