Revamp 1v1 Streak

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by KingxD, Jul 12, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KingxD

KingxD Well-Known Member

The reason why 1v1 streak should be brought back is because it is somewhat competitive and if Nimonix makes dedicated prizes for this mode it could potentially be a very fun experience. The difference between sudden death and 1v1 Streak is that you earn points which can be redeemed for prizes and even if you get ddosed you can always get back into 1v1 streak by buying another ticket.

If Nimonix makes dedicated items (or atleast adds good prizes) for the points you earn it would be a better alternative to SD.

Rinnegan likes this.
  2. Hercule

Hercule Well-Known Member

So reward the abusers even more and letting those who play legit scrape up the lesser tiers prizes, only the lesser tiers look nicer now? Not a good quick fix.

Arschgeist and HumoLoco like this.
  3. KingxD

KingxD Well-Known Member

Most likely if multiple people report the same person for hacking or ddosing he'll just end up getting banned eventually so the reward wouldn't be kept for too long. In 1v1 streak you can come back in anyways so even if you get ddosed out you can just buy another ticket.

4. Starberry

Starberry Community Moderator (RuF) Discord Admin (RuF & 9D) Forum Moderator

Hi @KingxD ,

Do you have any videos that can showcase 1v1 Streak in it's core? It can help the GM team grasp an understanding of the core features of the game mode.

From there, we hope to submit an inquiry to NimoniX so that we can try bringing this feature back.

5. KingxD

KingxD Well-Known Member

Unfortunately I personally do not have any videos and I've looked on YouTube and there are no videos of people going into details about the mode. I assume when 1v1 Streak was out there wasn't anyone taking RF YouTube seriously enough to make vids on it. I literally only found two somewhat useful videos on it. However, 1v1 streak is literally a channel on RF if you ask Nimonix about it they should know what we are talking about.

Rinnegan likes this.
  6. HumoLoco

HumoLoco Clean Up Crew

It's trash mode ever I played. Even I cannot compare it to the old tournament channel.

If you have no idea what is the old tournament channel, then you have no fucking rights to talk about it.

Yea he mad cuz he wanna to become a ddoser so he can destroy us with our router. what a cute cheap ass plan he has the mastermind.

7. Starberry

Thank you.

I will relay this information in. Do you have any ideas on how we should revamp the channel?

8. KingxD

KingxD Well-Known Member

Keep the channel the same, but the old 1v1 streak had some bad prizes. Try to get Nimonix to make monthly specific clothing items for 1v1 streak and add some decent scrolls as top tier items.

EDIT: There also is a thread on the forums about 1v1 streak here: http://forums.playredfox.com/index.php?threads/1v1-streak-reward-list-guide.1494/

Rinnegan likes this.
  9. Starberry

Specifics will help on this. That way, we can provide our developers with a clean and clear description of what should be done.

With that being said, we hope to also make small changes to Sudden Death mode so that a win/loss will not be counted in the event of a disconnection.

Rinnegan likes this.
  10. LiesNknives

LiesNknives New Member

Make a 2v2 Streak instead! And delete all those channel we don't need! Make Guild war give medal instead! Get prizes being Top 10 or 20 for guild war! All those SE should be medal!

11. Kefla

Kefla New Member

If they don't bought back 1v1 Streak they should remove the channel !

12. Shockingly

Shockingly Member

feel sorry for any1 who catches Paragus in a 1v1 goddam lmao

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.