[EVENT] Hyper Battle Mode & Summer Camp (Prizes Distributed)

Discussion in 'Events' started by [GM]Toast, Jul 24, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. [GM]Toast

[GM]Toast RedFox Games Staff Member

[​IMG]
    It's the last week of July. Lets celebrate this with a bang!

Event Duration:
    July 24th, 2019 00:00 to July 31st, 2019 23:59

Hyper Battle Mode Events:
    Are you the absolute ruler of Rumble Fighter? Show off your wealth by obtaining as many Battle Coins as possible for insanely great prizes!

Objective:

• Collect as many battle coins as you can until July 31st, 2019 @ 23:59 PDT.
    Prize:
    The top 3 users with the most amount of Battle Coins will receive:
    • The choice of a Death Knight or Gladiator Set
    [​IMG] OR [​IMG]
    • Additional pending rewards*
    Four lucky players who have 6 or more coins will receive:
    • Only Once Sacred Scroll Box
    • Only Once ExoCore Box
    Note: Winners will not be announced by default. The only condition we will announce a winner is if the winner wants to be publicly announced.

*The reward may not be released during the first prize distribution. When the additional pending reward is made, we will retroactively reward all users who have earned it.

Prize Distribution:
    • On or before August 9th, 2019
    Rules:
    1. Battle Coins can only be obtained through Hyper Battle Mode rooms.
    2. In order to obtain a battle coin, you must defeat your enemy. Knock off or any other kills otherwise will not count.
    3. Battle Coins can be obtained through any conventional method of winning, which includes but is not limited to: double teaming, hit and run, and etc.
    4. Please keep in mind, if you do decide to use these tactics, you may face less opponents, as word spreads very quickly regarding this.
    5. Battle Coins cannot be farmed from other players. If your account is found farming Battle Coins, you revoke your reward as well as all your Battle Coins (including legitimate ones) being removed from your inventory.
    6. Purposely disconnecting before being defeated in battle may result in a ban and disqualification from the event.
    Daily Hyper Box Giveaway:
    Are you free to play and do not have the money to participate in Hyper Battle Mode? Fear not, you will receive the chance to compete with the best, using the best items available. If you got the skill to back it up, you have nothing to worry about!

Objective:
    • All users who log in and play one round (any game mode, but must be multiplayer) will receive two Hyper Mode Boxes (1 Sacred Scroll and 1 ExoCore box).
    • One lucky winner who participates in all 7 days will receive one "Only Once" Box (their choice).
    Note: Winners will not be announced by default. The only condition we will announce a winner is if the winner wants to be publicly announced.

Rules:
    • For the round to count, you must play in a multiplayer round.
    • While AI mode is technically multiplayer, you must be playing with at least one other real person for the round to count.
    Prize Distribution:
    • Daily, except weekends. Friday will be given 2 additional boxes of each category to compensate for the weekend.
    Summer Camp
    It's still summer time! What better time to go to camp? Complete the objective for some cool old school goodies!

Objective - Prize:
    • 100 Rounds - Summer Camp Title
    • 2 Hour Play Time - Summer Camp Shirt (M)
    • 200 Rounds - Summer Camp Shirt (F)
    • Complete all objectives - OnNet Glasses
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Rules:
    • Rounds must be played in a multiplayer game mode.
    • In order for rounds to count, rounds must also be played with at least 2 real people.
    • Play time is only counted when the time in game is counting down.
    Prize Distribution:
    Aug 1st, 2019

Last edited: Jul 24, 2019
    NeoStrayFox and Starberry like this.
  2. Draygashi

Draygashi World Record (Al Hata), CUC

Nice, now we're giving Battle Coin boosters/disconnecters Gladiator and Death Knight Sets lmao

3. Rinnegan

Rinnegan Guild War Master, Scroll Masters Champion

Densetsu, Eason, Slay, please enjoy your Glad/DK sets, champions. :)

Last edited: Jul 24, 2019
  4. PatrickRF

PatrickRF Clean Up Crew, The Spook-King

Nice event for a glitched and flawed game mode!

5. Arceus

Arceus Clean Up Crew

They really should reserve Gladiator/Death Knight set for tourneys only...

6. Sasori

Sasori Active Member

Rip huge mistake.
    Why reward a p2w mode? Would of made sense for classic mode( same system as hyper mode).

7. Sensa

Sensa New Member

Why not use that “exclusive” white kuruko set instead of glad set? Death knight set can substituted for doom warrior.

8. KingxD

KingxD Well-Known Member

Wassup, you said it not me lol. Thanks for tagging me though I actually didn't see this thread.

9. JustUgur

JustUgur Active Member

corrupt asf all bs

10. DeadKingProject

DeadKingProject Active Member

Hold up. Yall giving out a free set. For a p2w mode that uses no skill AND when the mode is still broken? Rewarding the players who already has stuff with more stuff. Now we going to have more people disconnecting or ddosing. Who idea was this?

Galax likes this.
  11. JustUgur

JustUgur Active Member

as i said ppl with most rares getitn rewarded with more and more rares so stupid

12. Hercule

Hercule Well-Known Member

please look at this, we were having a conversation last night and I didn't post this response to you saying Hyper Mode is in Beta
    [​IMG]

since when do y'all give away Gladiator Sets for Beta testing?

tl;dr Screenshot: this is conceptually how Rumble Fighter lets the problem snowball. once again, who is in charge of not only coding what we want but what we need? how're y'all making these go ahead moves without testing anything? without fixing what was already a problem? is anybody alive out there? can anybody hear me?

JustUgur likes this.
  13. Sasori

Sasori Active Member

Going to be worse than the streak disaster. Cancel this and host the guild tourney since it has been months.

14. JustUgur

JustUgur Active Member

15. Starberry

Starberry Community Moderator (RuF) Discord Admin (RuF & 9D) Forum Moderator

While I do agree that this wasn’t a good time to release such an event, it is unfortunately out of my control as it was not my decision to make.

As I had said before, the intention was to let the players test the flaws of this game mode so that this information can be relayed over to the developers. My primary goal is to let the voices of the players be heard by gathering a list of them and sending it in. Based on numerous complaints based on the posts and in-game remarks, it is clear that you guys do not wish for such an event until the flaws of the Hyper Battle game mode are ironed out.

16. asanluv

asanluv World Record (Al Hata) & Community Advisor (RuF)

Literally signed on just to like this comment

JustUgur likes this.
  17. KingxD

KingxD Well-Known Member

To be honest you guys just need to make some type of alchemy system so everyone would just be happy or an event with new dedicated prizes for that specific event that everyone could get for farming. I would make a suggestion/might but idk.

18. Hercule

Hercule Well-Known Member

What do you mean? So NimoniX makes the events too? So virtually Redfox and you just carry out orders and oversee things? What can y'all do? I think i'm a lil more than confused

19. JustUgur

JustUgur Active Member

they work for them so i guess

20. Draygashi

Draygashi World Record (Al Hata), CUC

For the most part, NimoniX has the final decision with the events. RedFox can suggest or recommend events to NimoniX, and NimoniX can create events as well, however NimoniX is the one to point the finger at here.

As for RedFox only carrying out orders and overseeing things.... Pretty much.

DeadKingProject and JustUgur like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.