Black Screen

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Zodiac, Jul 25, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Zodiac

Zodiac Member

So it's been a well over 6 months and since I'm not getting much support from the ticket team, I mind as well look for a solution here. This is a non-conditional issue where I receive a black screen after finishing every game, boss mode, solo, whatever. Playing with other people in a room sometimes gets the accursed plague to spread to others, giving them the same result, thus ending with everybody experiencing the black screen with no exp, no carat, nothing. Doing this in solo boss mode however, does not give the black screen. Instead, the mission ends in fail and I receive an insane level up to 99. This is not temporary, as the effect wears off upon logging out. I am not the only account to have this. My sister's account is also afflicted and no, our hardware are not trash nor is the internet connection unstable, as we tested multiple devices over many different physical locations and internet connectivity. We have reinstalled RF multiple times which never resolve the issue, so honestly, I have no idea what the Hell this is. Any suggestions?

KaruWhite likes this.
  2. KaruWhite

KaruWhite New Member

same it doesnt work for me and its been months we can play together but i cant level up or anything and im only lvl15

3. Starberry

Starberry Community Moderator (RuF) Discord Admin (RuF & 9D) Forum Moderator

4. Zodiac

Zodiac Member

Zodiac - Origins
    KaruWhite - Karu

5. Zodiac

Zodiac Member

bump

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.