Make Fisticuffs Great Aging

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by PanShrektMeCri, Aug 6, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PanShrektMeCri

PanShrektMeCri New Member

Fisticuffs is trash af I wait until wednesday and friday just to wait 2 hours for a gm not to come to my room there is more than one gm so why is shadow ugly ass the only one doing the event and most fisticuffs the sets be so ass full of useless items no one wants making people forced to get carats or ori stop making deez trash ass sets and we didn't get fisticuffs last week so I expect quadruple prizes and rares people actually want

2. HinagikuRin

HinagikuRin Active Member

You are right on some points but at the end of the day it's kinda your fault for waiting. It's an event provided by the gms for users who do not really spend money to obtain rares, if you dont want them u dont have to do the event. If you dont get a gm then it's unlucky for you better luck next time. The way to make this event better is for shadow to somehow limit how many times u can play with him in a day, but if he does that then people are going to complain more so there is no true way to make this event "better".

3. DebacleRF

DebacleRF Member

the game doesn't want EVERYONE to win. gm shadow isnt THAT slow, he just needs to make sure the number of ppl winning isnt excessive

HumoLoco likes this.
  4. HumoLoco

HumoLoco Clean Up Crew

Na. We were here to ddos GM. That's why there's only one gm to doing fisticuffs event.

5. VangieTang

VangieTang New Member

Just don't do fisticuffs!

Hercule likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.