20 sec left in war and server crashed

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by BigBangII, Aug 28, 2019.

1. BigBangII

BigBangII New Member

wow just insane how much money you all make but cant keep the game going or the right amount of maps for the customers to have a good solid fun time ,wow maybe time to find a new game again :(

Jomboo, Seaock and Exodus13 like this.
  2. Seaock

Seaock Member

OH I want to play too! Let's play "List all the known issues with the game that GMs refuse to fix, but instead expect players to work around them!". Bit of a mouthful, but we can work on that name.
    1. War/HSB disconnect after respawn countdown
    2. Anti Virus detecting the game as a Trojan (to be honest, it actually might be)
    3. Countless launcher issues
    4. Untradable items you need to pass to an alt to delete
    You're bleeding players pretty quickly, and unless you polish up the basics (the above 4 points) you're probably not going to retain any new players. I mean, let's be real, if you were a new player would you play such a scuffed game?

Don't get me wrong, I appreciate the effort you guys take on the game. You do little events which is nice, but even the events are scuffed. Words that disappear after you log in(fixed) and daily login rewards that don't work. The last update that was released was wine, something literally no one asked for. Listen to your players, work on what they're asking for like IOB, RB that doesn't require you spending money, additional ways to farm silver, G12 VoD, etc etc.

But hey, these are just the thoughts of 1 player. I don't run my own business or game, so I could be completely wrong about it all.

Ryanb156, lordzeto, Kenoman and 3 others like this.
  3. khuromkong

khuromkong Member

hope they will look after your concern coz those will really help to grow the population.

4. Kenoman

Kenoman New Member

No, this isn't a thought of 1 player, I too agree that these are an issue and I've played variety of other games which has a track record of becoming successful upon ACTUALLY LISTENING TO WHAT PLAYERS HAS TO SAY AND WORKING ON THEM. Warframe for example from Digital Extremes is a pretty good one. If the redfox team wants to milk money out of their dying playerbase, their business model is absolutely dead. They could have introduced a fix for many issues and attracted players as a result to actually buy something but instead they chose to ignore variety of the issues their playerbase is complaining about. The team can play professional all they want but if what they want to do is delay the popular requests, we all know how that will turn out. I'd hate to see that happen and I hope that they consider legitimate criticism and ACT on it.

Jomboo likes this.
  5. Jomboo

Jomboo New Member

Unfortunately we are wasting our thoughts, they simply ignores and blame developers. Yall think they'll address the issues when they can barely address our concern in the forums? Nah they will just milk until they decide they've had enough.