Event: Halloween 2019

Discussion in 'Archive' started by [CM]NineArts, Oct 22, 2019.

1. Eroine

Eroine Well-Known Member

It is not about standard but facts and sophism. That is all.

Helping others is main purpose of this forum and the community. As veteran of this game and someone that spend hours and hours since 2007 helping this community with everything I could, when I consider someone is just making assumptions with nothing to back up for the purpose to mislead others players I'm going to intervene and I intend to debate the fact on all parts to lead to a near true result. Stands in players power to follow the debate and take the best of it for their own gain of game knowledge.

For the players that already master the game and know more than others is a duty to pass on that knowledge and not keeping secrets and letting others with doubt, putin questions marks and think if their hard work with their character really paid any result.

If I would be a newbie and read your post that you got 172 candies in 30 minutes and I would only get 20-30 or so I would think this game is not fair or something fishy is going on. Your omission to say in what condition you got a high drop rate will mislead others to false conclusions. I just reproach you, when you describe a result, you have to inform the others about the scale, that is those things that you used and that led to that result. This is fair play spirit and fairness of games.

This game is not a solo game, but a team one, dungeons if you know the history are design to be team play and it is more fun to play as a team and not as solo.

Loneliness awaits the martial artist on the top. Yet, a sword can give life, but a sword can take life, as the Hermit said. It is in your power to help and assist others on the way or mislead them.

And the perfect wu tang ending for general conclusion :

A wu tang warrior whose sword is in the service of others.

Last edited: Nov 4, 2019
  2. BobThePriest

BobThePriest Active Member

You might be right about misleading new players, but if you would know how to make quite some money from this event I don't think you will share it with the whole world. And while we are at the topic of sharing information, why don't the top players tell us how to kill the KL faster/easier, how they run the Icy palace fast.

BirdbrainX likes this.
  3. Eroine

Eroine Well-Known Member

If I only would go after the money I would keep it silence and not post on forum about the drop rates, but I do not think was his intention.Did you post on players to players support your question regarding what you want to learn from players about KL or Icy palace or did you ask them in your band/hero league and did not get an answer?

4. BirdbrainX

BirdbrainX Well-Known Member

You are mistaken. I am not obligated to provide exacting details. This isn't a peer review journal where I provide the experimental parameters and other data so others can attempt replicate my result. No.

I have posted what details I am comfortable divulging. If I am in a position to help others improve their farm by offering input to tweak and make their sessions more efficient, I would AND have.

I do not want to see a server where every farmer is an exact mold of the one I have made. I would like to see them improvise and make whatever farmer they have uniquely suited to their playstyle. That is why I have suggest that they farm on mobs that are between light blue to orange color range with respects to their character. Find high density map spots and dungeons to offer a more efficient farming session. I have also mentioned the importance of having drop rate wherever and however they can get some, but without sacrificing kill speed and power.

Some members of the forums have been able to get similar drops that are close to, or have exceed my results. This alone is a testament that I have neither lied nor embellish the results I have given.

If my approach at trying to help players on the forum isn't to your liking, I can live with that.

5. BobThePriest

BobThePriest Active Member

We have asked them personally, but since they make money from this game they will not share it here on the forum neither inside of the game.

Just like with previous events BirdbrainX shared the drop rates as an indication of what you could expect to get.
    I dont get the 140+ per 30 min, but I can get close to 100 per run. And yes before you ask that is a noob char with decent relics from my main char.

6. Eroine

Eroine Well-Known Member

Thanks for your information that you share with the community your rates with a character back-up with decent gear (maybe could detail more in here) from your main. Maybe also we could get rates from new players or old players started anew and not back-up from their main, using gear and relics farm by them or bough in Hefei. So let us say, a GCM superior red/black round, in 30 minutes time with :

- GCM epic/superior set of clothes
    -BOF, COF/VOH/SCM/GCM, maybe SRS plate if afford/ Icy is like 600.000 -800.000 in Yin.
    -GCM set of relics
    -Maybe flags
    -Inner clothes
    -Any suitable epithet
    -Pupil buff
    -Drop card
    -Event buff
    -Pet if they have to pk up loot, level 4 cost some bilions
    -Band drop buff
    -Other buff like war
    -Decent weapon for their level not repel from main/ or above level from boxes

Beker, coming back from Acclaim era back in game...
    [​IMG]

7. Trollamite

Trollamite Active Member

3 pages of the same stuff. I feel like every post I read here it's like deja vu. eroine wants to know what dungeon you farmed so much in birdbrain doesnt want to tell.

The End

Rizla and BobThePriest like this.
  8. Eroine

Eroine Well-Known Member

Boo...

”The ghost is a torn sheet,
    the skeleton’s suit came from a rack in a store
    the witch is flameproof, but who knows
    what dark streets they have taken here?
    Brother Death, here is a candy bar.
    For the lady wearing the hat from Salem: gum.
    And a penny for each eye, Lost Soul.
    They fade away with their heavy sacks.” (Nancy Price)

Resource :

Lollipops, farm at mobs 150 + in maps
    Ghost Candy, farm at mobs 150+ in dungeons

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Bags are trade in F11/Resource
    Bags can be trade, will not fail.
    Bag 1 and bag 2 are the extra bags, so instead of 3 bags you will get 2 more extra, meaning 5.
    Bag 3 and bag 4 are the bags acquired by character from in game dungeons/trade and already equipped.
    Bags will be deleted one month after event probably around Christmas Event.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Costume is made in F11/Create
    Costume can fail upon creation.
    I got mine with band stat for create at second time try, but Drake got his in 13 time with no band stat. You can use Creating Guide to increase the chance of crafting.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Trollamite likes this.
  9. Rizla

Rizla Member

It is also well known that drop rates BirdbrainX shared on this specific and on previous events is aimed for old decently geared players. Who event after event after event keep complaining about bad drop rates for high levels, instead of making a one HM/LM level character to farm with.
    This rates are not in any way meant for new players who barely have any gear yet.

BobThePriest likes this.
  10. Eroine

Eroine Well-Known Member

My vids on HW RedFox event 2019 :
    General

Making the bags & costume

Enjoy !

Bankz and Trollamite like this.
  11. Bankz

Bankz Active Member

Nice job on the video!
    I enjoyed watching that, maybe redfox could do some videos like that when they release new ingame features :)

Ps: I'm sad my pumpkin carving didn't make the cut :(

12. Trollamite

Trollamite Active Member

What do you mean it didn't make the cut? They dont announce winners until the 8th. Unless you know something we dont know.........

13. Bankz

Bankz Active Member

I'm saying, my pumpkin wasn' t in your event video. You took only a few pumpkins from the event thread.

14. nt2vna

nt2vna New Member

Can someone explain this answer ? So after 26/11/2019, if i am wearing halloween bags, it will be deleted. So what will happen with items in those bags ?

15. Bankz

Bankz Active Member

They probably become locked like when IM bags expire and items are still in.
    So in theory, you will have to buy IM bags or get Heavenly Bags from KL create. (This is for the two extra bags)

But to save you Time & Money you should have the two extra bags empty and switch bag 3/4 back to your regular bags.

BirdbrainX likes this.
  16. Eroine

Eroine Well-Known Member

I am sorry about that, maybe some where cut off due the effects and fw of video on that part. But I will make a slow show with all the players that participated and their work, after event end, plus winners.

Bankz likes this.
  17. Revered

Revered Well-Known Member

"Halloween Potion (30 days)" properties: Can Trade but Cannot Store.

Typically RF`s logic.

18. Eroine

Eroine Well-Known Member

Contest: Halloween Carving 2019 Video slideshow :

Here is the epi from boxes :
    [​IMG]

19. BirdbrainX

BirdbrainX Well-Known Member

I guess I'll report on the crafting success rates for the Halloween decos.

From slightly over 120 attempts, I've successfully crafted 22 Halloween decos with max band craft bonus. That brings the success rate to be around 15% on average if you factor in RNG. If you're attempting to craft without band craft bonus, the success rate should be around 10%.

I hope this helps. :)

Edits: Final update on crafting success rate.

From around a grand total of 270 attempts including the initial 120 attempts, I've successfully crafted 45 Halloween decos in total with max band craft bonus. My original results holds true. The success rates is around 15% with max band craft bonus when factoring RNG, and 10% without band craft bonus.

Last edited: Nov 25, 2019
    Lullaby and KaMiguel like this.
  20. Cornel

Cornel New Member

event deco will be deleted also? or only bags?