Android

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Saiyukii, Nov 8, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Saiyukii

Saiyukii New Member

Should I come back to RF?

2. Sakura321

Sakura321 Member

No

Draygashi likes this.
  3. ASSPRO

ASSPRO New Member

Yes, please come back we need ya!

Crescendo likes this.
  4. ProfessorZtar

ProfessorZtar Community Advisor (Rumble Fighter)

I forget when you left, but Android got a new scroll and exocore 2 years ago (Droid Arts and Zeronia). Sadly, no new clothing options yet aside from the Doom Warrior set which is in the Black Friday Red RE box. I'd suggest maybe waiting until we get a new Android update before returning, unless you want to get used to the newest scrolls and the Air Panic mechanic before that.

5. xenlyiin

xenlyiin Active Member

idk why you have ur hopes up for android. Nimonix probably forgot the android class was even a thing...

6. ProfessorZtar

Oh, don't get me wrong. I already know Nimonix is filled with incompetent game designers who would rather re-release boxes over and over instead of making new shop items for Androids, Shamans, or anyone else for that matter. I just happen to know there's 2 unreleased sets of Android clothes, and that there's at least 10 sets in the game that could EASILY be given to Androids, and on top of that, they can make some recolored sets super easily, too. It's just a matter of them getting over this stupid Lottery system of theirs long enough to do something about it.

NeoStrayFox likes this.
  7. Draygashi

Draygashi World Record (Al Hata), CUC

Don’t forget that some sets were originally designed for androids, and in GEM, some of the sets that were originally designed for androids are actually available for androids and all classes.

NeoStrayFox likes this.
  8. ProfessorZtar

Oh yes. I know that as well. I'm very upset about it, but there's nothing I can do about it other than continuously talk about Android's stuff with every update.

Just for clarity, though, what sets are you talking about? The GA-0 set comes to mind, but I do not know what all GEM's androids have access to since I don't have a Korean phone number or SSN to play their version of RF. :v

9. Draygashi

Draygashi World Record (Al Hata), CUC

GA-0 was android inspired, originally made for android. Powersuits, I believe, are available to androids on GEM Fighter (I cant confirm this one, since I don’t have access to GEM Fighter. Though, I do know they were originally designed to be for androids). Some of the D-H Armor was supposed to have android access too, like D-H-09’s Venom Chaos armor set and D-H-08’s Demolisher armor set.

10. ProfessorZtar

Oh, so exactly the ones I thought of.
    Also, yes, I know Androids are supposed to have the Powersuits. I [have a thread about those right here.]

Draygashi likes this.
  11. TheFuzionBranz

TheFuzionBranz Wiki Creator & Manager, Scroll Masters Finalist

i dont think u can even be active on this game with how dead it is

xenlyiin likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.