Nimonix

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Kurama, Nov 28, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kurama

Kurama Active Member

Soo does Nimonix have another game??? or is Gem Fighter & Rumble fighter the only game they have published and created?? if so.. whats taking them so long to implement things & fix bugs that's been in the forums and in game about a decade?..

Ye I know they don't care about us but whats there too it ? lack of employers? Lazy? They lost love for there beloved game or what?

because its soo much things we've asked for since ogplanet thats barely getting implented after the hype been dead like maaan whats the issue?

HumoLoco likes this.
  2. Maomi

Maomi Clean Up Crew

I wish they did devposts and videos like #AskRiot (from League of Legends) to talk to their playerbase and answer questions. They could literally put their CFO or head director in a room, funds for a good camera, and boom. Don't they have an ambassador for NA (starberry?) why not just give him a script and have him/her talk to us.

I just feel a short of disconnection when thinking about Rumble Fighter now. It's not even the game that's bad, it's the communication between company and potential investors/consumers.

HumoLoco likes this.
  3. HumoLoco

HumoLoco Clean Up Crew

Gem fighter and rumble fighter is only they have.

Sasori likes this.
  4. Sasori

Sasori Active Member

This

HumoLoco likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.