Event: Christmas 2019

Discussion in 'Archive' started by [CM]NineArts, Dec 17, 2019.

1. FuriaAlba

FuriaAlba Well-Known Member

I got 185 ribbons on a drop card during this 2x event, I'm not sure what value this information has for anyone since each player that farms this events does so in their own pace but that's my input for the matter.

BirdbrainX likes this.
  2. BirdbrainX

BirdbrainX Well-Known Member

Just giving the community an idea of what to expect on the event material drop rates. Having a rough idea may help them plan out how sort of resource exchange items they want to aim for, and how many they can possibly get before the event ends. :)

hearty likes this.
  3. Neoblad3

Neoblad3 Member

GCM Red WT Warrior

Ancient set
    rising kylin sword +15 , 4k dmg phys decent options
    5 dungeon plates
    flag 1, blue ex, boffm
    inner warrior
    all gear without any drop option
    only event x2, card and league drop bonus
    bloodsea deco

15 ribons per 1 run tested on 30 runs ( i have stoped when my toon have reached 220 lvl ), thats my expirience.

Eroine likes this.
  4. Ozbud

Ozbud Well-Known Member

I thought everyone had forgotten the golden powder nonsense. Every update I’ve been waiting for a new use for them, here we are a year later with no new use.

CM/GM care to comment on why you said it was so important to farm them last year when there’s still no new use for them?
    Most players that farmed any have long since stopped playing

5. Eroine

Eroine Well-Known Member

In K it is used in crafting chain to craft boxes for exp costumes, costumes and bags. Maybe was in plan something like that.

[​IMG]

Athuyar likes this.
  6. Perfection

Perfection Well-Known Member

Golden powder is used for deco and bag create in our version too. List can be found under KL create Chief Hermit Jang Hee

BirdbrainX likes this.
  7. hearty

hearty Member

Thanks for the beautiful Christmas event, I hope to collect many gifts. :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:):eek:

8. Eroine

Eroine Well-Known Member

Not land map, events, boxes, deco and bags. Box- costume/bags- craft-than craft again with consumables for permanent. Status : EXP as I said in my previous post.
    Ex. : Shiny costume box :
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 20, 2019
    Athuyar likes this.
  9. isbarkley

isbarkley Active Member

what Dungeon is this?

10. Eroine

Eroine Well-Known Member

Probably GCM superior red/black pass. The density of mobs is high there.

Athuyar likes this.
  11. Perfection

Well the icon and material needed in you pic are the same as what we have, that's why I said about it.
    If I remember correct, decos and bags in KL create were added after last year's Christmas event, that's why we had event like it back then.

Eroine likes this.
  12. Perfection

Drop rate like that is most likely for high HM lvls on green sup gcm runs and in red/black sup gcm for LM lvls.

13. Eroine

Eroine Well-Known Member

Many just lock the characters experience at ch12, HM/LM and farm superior GCM because it is more easy having farming with a low character with top up items there. Normal without drop increases you can not get a high rate on event drops, so need some increases.

For who wants to know how it is done fast :
    You get two characters in party, enter, with lower character clean all the rooms, at boss room you kill first the mini bosses till bosses spawn, than tank till kill bosses with second (high/preferably healer to also have party damage buff) character for additional time. As observation, bosses spawn with more mobs.

Athuyar likes this.
  14. BirdbrainX

Updated with lost gift boxes drop rate results as well.

Test runs are done in single 30min sessions, and from what I have observed, the drop rates for both event materials seems highly similar.
    • With x2 weekend event, drop gear on, max band drop, but without drop card - the yield is 94 lost gift boxes.
    • With x2 weekend event, drop gear on, max band drop, and with drop card - the yield is 125 lost gift boxes.
    Hope this helps. :)

Last edited: Dec 21, 2019
    Perfection likes this.
  15. isbarkley

isbarkley Active Member

can you tell us where you farm those event items?

16. BirdbrainX

The test runs were done on Icy map.

17. isbarkley

isbarkley Active Member

you mean mob in Icy map and Icy dungeon? what level should it be to farm?

18. BirdbrainX

If I wasn't clear, the test runs for lost gift boxes were done on Icy map. Also, your character should be at the level capable of farming on mobs that are lv 150 and above.

19. Revered

Revered Well-Known Member

GM, since Guardian Update Event (June 25, 2019), it looks like "Montly Accumulated" do not deserve to be a part of new events.
    So I`m asking why? Adding something extra for 300 hours should not be so big problem, right?

20. HuoZhaiShe

HuoZhaiShe Active Member

Im Sorry, i couldnt understand what u tried to say here, but Perfection was right tho, we can use powder here to craft Hermit decos and bags in Kunlun here
    HDecoCrt.JPG
    And yeah.. its working..

And, just to make it clear, that collection u show its indeed for a deco box, its called "Lucid Deco Box" It is a collection of mostly clan decos with the glowing effect simmilar if not same as the one from Clan decos from loulan map, this is a very old content that actually was avaliable on US servers of 9D back when we had another publisher (not sure if its right for me to tell the name but any old player would remember GC ;) :wink: :wink: )

Kr still has those on its content cause they are a good Gallery addition and they added some event based use for Powder, as well as later perma one too :p

If u have some powder on Kr u can look at all its uses and then avoid ppl missunderstanding this as a "content rf will never release" or "some conspiracy from rf to deny full content" cause is not :D