Happy holidays !

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Lidiaanamihai, Dec 24, 2019.

1. Lidiaanamihai

Lidiaanamihai Active Member

I hope that all the souls that are wandering the Land will find their piece of joy and serenity. No matter if we're good or bad another year has passed and our journey from nothing to nowhere got a little shorter. We had a bumpy ride but we made it. I hope that the dragons that passed away found their peace. For those that are still here I want to say: thank you for your love and thank you for your hate. Thank you for being a part of this journey. This is just a game but so is the life. Nothing matters in the end but the journey. And all of you, friends or enemies are making this interesting.
    Happy holidays and see you in the Land!

Exiled

Method and Perfection like this.
  2. Eroine

Eroine Well-Known Member

To you, noble warrior of the land, who wish to master the ways of the kung fu, may the seeds of the dragon withing you thrive ! The destiny of the dragons of our land it is still unknown, either you choose love, peace, hate or war. Our journey began like this :

Yet, there is no end to the cycle ... Before us other took the path of dragons and after us many more will come. It is our duty to pass on what we know, than in peace, after cycles of cultivation to raise among the immortal dragons in the heavenly golden jade palace in our search of tao, cause all started because of tao and will end with it...

Merry Christmas Exiled !

Athuyar and Method like this.
  3. nt2vna

nt2vna New Member

Not much fun for me this holiday. Must go to work and can play only 6h on x3. Sad

Athuyar likes this.