Event: Christmas 2019

Discussion in 'Archive' started by [CM]NineArts, Dec 17, 2019.

1. Athuyar

Athuyar Active Member

In Korea is call RRN and has 13 digits. Each person RRN is unchangeable, not like US SSN that can be changed if it is compromise.Korea law for stealing ID is 3 years in jail and 10.000 wuan fine. In these condition who wants to follow this be my guest. Nothing worth it, even a game you love. Play legit or stay in your place and keep silence. Sometimes ego is too much to show off !

Merry Christmas FA ! Good luck in game and life !

ocean67 and Eroine like this.
  2. FuriaAlba

FuriaAlba Well-Known Member

But he did not steal the ID or did he steal it and then bought it cheap? We need to find evidence, the law does not take holiday brakes!

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year also!

3. Eroine

Eroine Well-Known Member

Because some of you does not know how thing works in Korea (South Korea, where the games comes from) and thinks some are jokes, let us get the facts right :

- Korea introduced measures to block YouTube, Google, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Apple, Netflix by law. No korean is posting 9 Dragons Awaken videos or on any social media content in the ”well-known channels”, but on theirs. KCC regulates broadcasters and other types of communications. Even as a company you need their approve with any social media content. That is why korean facebook of 9Dragons is abandoned. You can not connect directly to internet. You can see some of viets videos posted on you tube with character name cover and in game server, a sign that they know what is going on and will get banned, additional the government can ask via cash/online transaction companies, when you buy the korean ID, your personal details because you got their citizen ID .
    - Online games in K have implemented Cinderella law, the cooling off system, which also targets gamers age 16 and under, but is far more restrictive in that it prohibits gaming between midnight and 6 a.m.The Cooling Off system will shut down a game automatically after two hours of play. Gamers can log back in, but only after 10 minutes to "rest," and only once per 24 hours.
    -It is forbidden to buy any country citizen ID. FuriaAlba would you be ok if someone will buy your romanian ID without knowing and goes online to a bank and take a loan in your name ? You keep saying it is all a joke and he bought the Id and it is ok, but this is also against the law in any country. You have the guy ID, you can do anything with him, not just to play a game.

He will never post what Athuyar asked because he will become subject to a crime and that is the proof you seek.

Last edited: Dec 24, 2019
    ocean67 and Athuyar like this.
  4. FuriaAlba

Honestly I don't care what rules Korea has just as much as they don't care what rules Romania has or Vietnam or other countries on this planet for that matter.

Breaking a rule to play a game is not equal to breaking a rule to steal money or get other explicit benefits that are illegal. Sure it's not nice, but then again having such a rule to able to play a game isn't nice either.

But coming to the situation at hand, you don't know if he has a stolen ID, borrowed from a friend or maybe he is actually from that country and legit playing the game without doing anything shady, you are just thinking he is doing something shady without having anything to back that up, he might not be even playing there and just saying he does which honestly would be quite amusing if that where the case.

Either way I will leave you guys to continue your debate on the subject in the hopes nobody will go to jail because of 9dragons.

Perfection likes this.
  5. HuoZhaiShe

HuoZhaiShe Active Member

Lol.. what i find funny is that u so hastly assume i dont own my Security number, wich its associated to my personal phone number wich its also a must to log korean server and play

at least if u want to use its full features.. i mean i know i cant even sell items to NPC if i havent associated my account and have a valid registration

But since u know that much about laws..

If u knew that much about kr server u would know why i wont show my chars names in any forum.. or social media.. u guys not worth the ban tbh

BirdbrainX and Perfection like this.
  6. Athuyar

Athuyar Active Member

You just got owned. Korea don't play in here as we don't play in Korea. Going out of discussion still show I have right from the begining : why you hide your character name if you have nothing to hide ? Why don't you show any of korean content till now ? Why don't you post any of the videos in you tube as the viets did ?

There are ony 3 options : you lie about being a korean, now after I show what waits you if you take a k id, you play illegit or you don't play k at all and just show off you do.Either way you lied and that remains a fact. We can not check your forum ip, but you are afraid to post your character name and a full screen and that it is a fact.And another fact/problem for you : you can not play with ip korea here because you connect with a platform from korea and it is censored and you can not play with non korean id in Korea.

You want to know the name of the platform that connects you to the censored internet in korea ? Free accesd internet it is deny. I asked the guy with the guides, he needs to go outside SK now to play RedFox version.The laws are recently. Now I want to hear more lies from...What is next ? Connect via hide my ip?

Merry Christmas and don't try this in the name of 9 dragons.

Dude I am from Acclaim time and I know all about korean version and maybe my Acclaim name will ring a bell : azin.Some of the old players remembers me and know my real citizen too, not only the european one.

Last edited: Dec 24, 2019
  7. Athuyar

Athuyar Active Member

Stealing a bread is same as stealing 100 milions. How to call it except crime... the thing remains. You get punished if you steal a bread or 100 mil. As an old player and the second who loged in 2006 when the game started I tell you it is just plain wrong to encourage these things.We are not kids anymore who does not distinguish the limits of how far can you go in a good or bad behavior.

I do not want to comment on people behavior, but having a bad behavior reflects in game too. I hate to say it, but if a GM could ban for bad attitude lots of players would still play Lion King and Alladin and not MMOS where everybody thinks is the god on earth and impose his little mind and bersek hate on others. In the future with the AI factor come into play and smart game and forum programs, many of the things we have now will not be acceptable.

The internet will get a law, international one, not only country base, so enjoy the felonies till you can ! The change it is on the way !

8. Athuyar

Athuyar Active Member

For Huo, send me in private your character screens, on at least 5 positions, I will send it to the guy with guides to send it to game master and see if you are a korean legit player and I come back and apologize public to you, if not you are all I said and I am not wrong this time, how I was not wrong in so many times.

I made screens of the convo in case gets deleted, just to be sure next time when you flame me like in black temple post to start from here.

Meli Keuliseumaseu !

9. Eroine

Eroine Well-Known Member

To put and end to this, going outside the game and knowing the real world, traveling and knowing the cultures, civilizations, habits enrich you as person and individual and helps you understand better the people who live all around the world. Real experience is the one that gives you a real advantage outside and inside a game.

We came in contact each day with different people and habits. If you work and cohabit in an international environment you may come to understand that each of the culture is different and each of culture is composed by different individuals. Each of them have become more part of their country sum of habits and if you understand them you understand the individuals.

At the end does not matter who you are, you will be remember by your deeds, not because you are X,Y, the son of Z, or X player that has top items and knows the game but a top player that helps others and share with others the knowledge.

We are lacking in this chapter, still long way to go, but next year probably will be better.

Merry Christmas again to all players and thanks to RedFox team for Christmas event !May the seeds of The Dragon within you thrive !

Last edited: Dec 25, 2019
  10. BirdbrainX

BirdbrainX Well-Known Member

Any forum bookies taking bets on whether the next event thread will have people tossing in Korean content and arguing over proving a negative? ;)

I'd like to get in on the action since my crowdfunding attempts for the white dragon dagger isn't bearing fruit. :p

Perfection likes this.
  11. FuriaAlba

While crime is crime no matter what you would have to look at why it was done. Sure, punishment will be done regardless because that's how countries work, specifically if it's not about "important" people that usually pay their way out or to a low sentence, but that's a different topic all together.

Also bear in mind that not all rules/laws that exist in various countries make sense to other parts of the world so people would just bypass them if they could.

I will leave it at that, this subject will never end, I wont post about this since I know there wont be any agreement point and it's mostly your conversation with Huo.

Perfection likes this.
  12. Athuyar

Athuyar Active Member

Only people with nothing to do will make bets.Bets are a privilege of the rich ones or a disease of the poor ones. The k subject just got a real boost now and there is more to it. I would not play with fire, because you get burn. End of subject.

In ancient China, they play keno and dices for bets. The province gouvernator took 10% of earning.

You want more from korean content, ask Huo to make a forum corner and post about it. I will put a bet he will not do it. What you bet on ?

Merry Christmas to you !

Last edited: Dec 25, 2019
  13. Athuyar

Athuyar Active Member

I understand your point. Just bear in mind that personal dates of citizens of each contry are international protected and not only local. It is other regime. They just have to alert Interpol if it is denounce.

14. Perfection

Perfection Well-Known Member

Original post was about Christmas event, then it change to usage of golden powder and then gets spammed with how "famous" someone is in an online game, Korean content, laws and culture, by the people who complain other people spamming.
    It was amusing and same time annoying at first, now it's just annoying.

In my opinion nonkoreans should not be playing on KR server and no one should be posting anything from there. What Korean server have is what they have.

Revered and BobThePriest like this.
  15. Perfection

No need to bet on that, there would be only "winners" ;)

BirdbrainX likes this.
  16. Athuyar

Athuyar Active Member

I remember you gave some likes to the non korean player and now you come and say it is not ok. Are you perfection or non perfection ? Decide on what ground and position you take from start and don't take parts and then change like wind and come and give lessons.

Merry Christmas to you !

DarkestAlan likes this.
  17. Athuyar

Athuyar Active Member

The players and community will win.End of bet.

18. Perfection

Yes, I have liked and keep liking whatever posts I want to. There was no lesson what so ever, just stated my opinion. If some non Korean play in KR server, then they play, I don't lose my sleep or my nerves because of it.
    Now, I have contributed enough to this off topic spam, I'll leave you to continue with it :)

19. BobThePriest

BobThePriest Active Member

I bet for 1 sealed bead medium that it will happen again.

20. Athuyar

Athuyar Active Member

I bet 2UT that you made a wrong choice. I bet only on winners on long run and since I know korean better than any of you, I will win!

There is a rubric in player to player support call asking advice from strong experience players where I put a bet that none of the top players will give a reply and still 0 reply.

I know who to put bets since I am old school fellow.

ocean67 likes this.