need help for some dungeon knowledge

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Cerberir, Jan 3, 2020.

1. Cerberir

Cerberir Member

Anyone please can kindly share me the LEVEL and DEFENSE (or gears requirement is fine) to do these dungeon please:
    -Red icy
    -Red Potala
    -Red Loulan GC
    I'm planning to do these with my friends as we're bored with just red SrS every weekend, I'm appreciated your help, thank you!

2. FuriaAlba

FuriaAlba Well-Known Member

HI 12 or higher.

If you are talking about defense as a stat then anything above 5k, just use defense/cons ornaments in cloths and deco and you will be fine. You only really need more defense in case of defense reduce skill that some mobs/bosses have and that defence is reduced by defence given by constitution/strength and not from static defense (e.x defense increase by x amount) These defense reduce penalty's are found in potala mostly and once in icy dungeon (just 50% so no biggie)

Potala and Golden Castle work best with either a hyb or a nuker in party to use CK on certain mobs as for icy there is no real need for CK and can go mostly melle.

3. Cerberir

Cerberir Member

We have 3 players: 1 healer with full lv2 set- 25con orns, 1 tanker with full Ancient set - 25con & 1 ck hyb full lv3- 30con set; we are all using Repel weapon +15 and 6 Bead plates, not sure if our gears are enough however, our levels are just HI5 so guess the main problem is level now

4. BirdbrainX

BirdbrainX Well-Known Member

I'd say be wary of Icy dungeon cuz of the massive bleed you get in there.

For potato dungeon, try progressing from the lower colours first to gauge how well your party does there. Also, if you and your party haven't been there before, maybe get someone to show you a run or two so you're clear on how to clear the 3 stages.

As for GC, the biggest obstacle is probably getting the passes to run it, if you weren't able to farm them during the Halloween event.

Generally, it's advisable to do these runs if you have IS level members in your party for a subjectively easier time.