Why this game is dead

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Kain1070, Dec 26, 2019.

1. Kain1070

Kain1070 New Member

so, i played this game first time in 2010 when it was still owned by ogplanet and left the game and played again a bit 1 year ago in redfox. so i want to adress the issue why rumble fighter is such a dead game compared to many other titles and even so unknown.
    well first and obv reason is there isnt enough advertisement for this game but even if enough advertisement existed, this game isnt really beginner friendly and it may be free to play but you can call this game pay to win or pay for fun. without investing real money you cant unlock every content and the game is really getting fast boring cause you dont have many varieties to play this game. i dont know if anyone will agree with me but to make this game somehow relevant changes must be made into more beginner friendly loosen up the paying aspect into only cosmetics in my opinion otherwise rf will have a hard time to drag new players and only will drain the money from existing players

2. Hercule

Hercule Well-Known Member

Didn’t read, NimoniX won’t read, staff won’t read and players never did read. Next suggestion you have stfu and keep it to yourself because nobody is listening. Merry Christmas tho and I really hope you get over whatever you wrote and enjoy the RF experience.

Maomi, oTedd, Skippah and 5 others like this.
  3. HumoLoco

HumoLoco Clean Up Crew

LOOOOOOL

4. iwannadielel

iwannadielel Well-Known Member

ok

HumoLoco likes this.
  5. Sasori

Sasori Active Member

Game is dead because nimonix lacks the motivation to improve the game. Most poplar games are usually not beginner friendly. Advisement won’t help the game much because newer players will see the problems and leave.

HumoLoco likes this.