1st character after a long break

Discussion in 'Player to Player Support' started by Saitis, Jan 11, 2020.

1. Saitis

Saitis New Member

Hello, I'm coming from a long break, I was playing when Awaken released but had a break since then and I see A LOT has changed, I checked out some guides and general stuff, but I have a couple questions.

I decided to go for strategist as 1st character so the buffs may offset lack of any kind of gear, is there any difference between the clans now for healers (well BoT uses axes but the damage on the weapon itself is the same, unlike acclaim when axes were better than any warrior weapon xD) or should I just go for whichever clans look i like the most?

Are there any easy to get startet goodies? I know about master and disciple buff, some starter clothes from CoF/VoH, but I saw decos and relics which give like 2k dmg 20 all stat 20% crit etc, are those high level only or can you get them somewhat early?

Which server is PvE and which side wins BvW war more often? :p

2. Ozbud

Ozbud Well-Known Member

Healers that use gloves will pay more for their weapon than say axe users as gloves are needed by more characters. If you’re not worried about weapon cost then any clans healer.

As for the new relics you mentioned, they come from revamped green/red dungeon runs where monster lvl and rewards are increased a lot from previously. Check the forum announcements regarding those.

there has been skill changes for class balancing.

Tao server is pve and white side is currently winning wars