Hybrid PvP and KL

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Cerberir, Jan 13, 2020.

1. Cerberir

Cerberir Member

Hi guys,

Currently I'm playing a HD hybrid with mostly using Bracers and only switch to Gloves for bosses (thank to RF version that makes hybrid is truly a master of both weapons, unlike other old versions or pri-sv). I read guides and most people recommend hybrid to go CK with bracers for PvP. I do PvP sometimes with friends only as we have similar gears, not like top-spending players. However, I feel like without crowd control skill like paralysis nuke in the past, most debuffs from our nukes now are weak for PvP. My friend healers can easily kill me with their stun active skill, even without their Bleed Formation. So I'd like to ask some advices:

-I know healer is the top pvp class in this meta, but I'd to know if melee hybrid with Blindness/Paralysis active would be better in PvP than CK bracer hybrid? Should I focus more on melee and only switch to ck just to kill some ck mobs and early forms of bosses that require ck dmg?

Btw, I just explored Kunlun and I wanna run to Advanced Base but when I came to the bridge entrance of big town, I was blocked by a guard. I'm lv HI8 now. Is there any lvl requirement or any quest I need to solve first?
    Thank you very much.

2. Cerberir

Cerberir Member

-I think Block only disable damage received? or Stun I think only Crowd Control Resist works? I see some high relics with that option but not sure what is the cap for it

-I know stats build is not much a problem, I meant gears for PvP, not sure which one has more advantage: debuff gloves or dmg bracers. Also confused between Darkness vs Paralysis

-Sorry I still dont understand KL trick, what is the name of the quest or could u please explain the trick more clearly? tyvm

3. Trollamite

Trollamite Active Member

I think it's Braveheart village quest

4. Cytrix

Cytrix Active Member

I think the original quest starts in hefei (regarding the brave heart issue). Eroine has mentioned it in one of her/his guides.
    As for Healer being master at pvp i beg to differ especially in the high-end equipment area. I know nukers who can kill any healer or make them run at least. I've also heard the darkness effect of hybrids active can be very powerful in pvp, but I'd consider Nukers and Healers as the superior classes in pvp.

5. Lidiaanamihai

Lidiaanamihai Active Member

Played all roles with end game stats and I can assure you healer is the strongest. CK is weak vs Crit def. If u get your Crit def in 1800-2000 percent area you are immune to all ck dmg dealers that exist currently in Tao server. Top Gear vs top gear with self buff only there is nothing there that can beat a healer. I don't know what server you are playing, I am talking for Tao. If Only self buff, then healer will always have the advantage of 80 percent PvP def counter vs max 70 percent available to the other roles. And he does not even need to use all traps to win a 1 v 1 like evade or Crit rate trap. Tell the nukers that you know to go test vs senshi in Tao. He is a good healer. And let me know after if u still think ck can beat healers if end geared.

6. Cerberir

Cerberir Member

Ty guys for all advices, btw anyone can suggest me good belonging items for hyb pls? Currently I'm confused between GSC+SSW (for reflect dmg and boost both phys/ck dmg) & GoW+GoR (atk spd + cd/recast)

7. Cytrix

Cytrix Active Member

I'm on YIN. In my experience, healers are only strong to the point where they can stun lock you. If you manage to escape that by high enough crowd control / block rate, healers are pretty much done for. I've seen nukers make healers relog who have KL lv7 relics.

I used to get speed cap from other items/deco/epi and use GSC+SSW (later switched to mirisa set)

Last edited: Jan 13, 2020