Old player with a probably noob question.

Discussion in 'Player to Player Support' started by Miazix, Jan 18, 2020.

1. Miazix

Miazix New Member

Hello, I haven't played in many years and just started out again. I was surprised to see that the Adv Tomes (med steps lf) are craftable now but I have no idea where to get the item. I am in the Lob if that matters. Where do I find them?

2. BirdbrainX

BirdbrainX Well-Known Member

Doing resource exchange for clan advanced tomes is a very very BAD idea. They require 100x "Spirit of... Clan" materials, which are themselves very hard to successfully craft, and only used to exchange for hard to get c11/12 skill books.

You are better off buying the tomes you want from fellow players, if you aren't able to farm dungeons for them. They typically start dropping from GCM Green onwards, but the "type" and "clan" of tomes are random and infrequent.

3. Cerberir

Cerberir Member

There're 3 easy ways to get adv Lightfoot, better than the crafting one which is not recommended:
    1) Buying from other players, u can search in HF stands or Auction House - Manual
    2) Farming any dungeons from CoF and above, but should be Green-Red Passes
    3) Farming Cave of Conqueror dungeon any type, loot Case of Conqueror and open them, u can sometimes get those lf.

KaMiguel likes this.