warrior difficulty in DG Loulan

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by hearty, Jan 26, 2020.

1. hearty

hearty Member

Thanks again Eroine.

Thank you all for your opinion.

It is interesting that we can discuss it whenever we encounter difficulties. remember that our opinions are also important for the improvement of the game.
    Of course, I can change the role to enter the DG of loulan, or change roles for each DG, but this was not my intention.
    More paying attention to the general objective of the post, is to check if there is a need for balance so that everyone can have fun, either together or separately in the DG.
    Personal apologies in advance if I have offended someone, I do not have the objective of saying who is stronger.
    The video posted by Eroine shows that the difference is very big, so I found it very interesting. Maybe it's time to think about making DG more balanced so that everyone can play together, and be more fun.
    Anyway, it is not just a post for criticism, or complaint, I sincerely hope that our opinion will be heard, and the only way to participate and leaving here our sincere opinion, without egocentric disputes.
    I'm glad you participated and left your opinion.

Thank you all.

Sincerely OHUHO.

2. hearty

hearty Member

Thanks again Eroine.

Eroine likes this.
  3. Athuyar

Athuyar Active Member

Let me get a lol first. Learn the basics first, than talk about it. And tell the devs that : healers formations skills and some others are only phy not chi kung, why wis still gives chi kung damage for healers ? Are you crazy guys ? Why after class balance you still gives healers wis with chi kung damage ? Why is there ? More lols on the ways.

4. hearty

hearty Member

Thank you for participating leaving your opinion.

5. hearty

hearty Member

6. hearty

hearty Member

7. Eroine

Eroine Well-Known Member

It is some logic in that also. Healers don't have penalty like hybrids in wisdom. And warriors that are phy role has lower stats given by wis in chi kung damage than healers and increase on str that gives more phy damage than any of the roles. Who can read the build in damage and defense and the skills gets the logic out of it.

Last edited: Jan 28, 2020
  8. Perfection

Perfection Well-Known Member

I will test out wis build on healer tomorrow, in pve and pvp. Even though I already know I will end up with screwed up healer lol
    There used to be ck healers, but how will wis build healer perform in pvp without nukes, I will punch my opponent with bracer?
    Wis also give ck dmg to warr, even when warr have 0 ck skills. So according to this wis build warr should be a thing also.
    More lols to come indeed.

hearty likes this.
  9. Athuyar

Athuyar Active Member

Like Happy said, healers will be equal in phy damage with warrior when north mountains will move and warriors will be equal in chi kung damage with healers when south mountains will move.

Wis build in warrior was a thing, 4 main builds for pve and pvp in warrior, including wis to test out.

hearty likes this.
  10. BirdbrainX

BirdbrainX Well-Known Member

I reckon its for the same reasons why the wisdom stat also gives CK dmg to warriors even tho they do not have any skills that can apply that CK dmg bonus.

Eh? I think you may be mistaking me for the game developers. o_O

11. Athuyar

Athuyar Active Member

You can make wis build at warrior, I test it out, but it is not warrior thing, don't fit up, but worked in pvp against chi kung role. You take the best from stats and put in from role perspective after you test out everything.

Devs...

12. Perfection

Emphasis to was. Same like ck healer WAS a thing when they still had nukes.

13. Eroine

Eroine Well-Known Member

Creative buildings on experiment, although I was the first warrior in 9d to do it (wis build, Bonesro, video channel), because you have to pay a lot to do it. This is the perfect test out for each role :

-STR (full)
    -DEX (full)
    -CONST (full)
    -WIS (full)
    -ESS(full)

Combinations:
    -STR/DEX
    -STR/CONST
    -STR/WIS
    -STR/ESS

-DEX/CONST
    -DEX/WIS
    -DEX/ESS

-CONST/WIS
    -CONST/ESS

-WIS/ESS

PVE/PVP build
    PVE relics+items
    PVP relics +items

Warrior vs mobs/bosses phy, chi kung/elements
    Healer vs mobs/bosses phy, chi kung/elements
    Hybrids vs mobs phy, chi kung/elements
    Nuker vs mobs phy/chi kung/elements

Warrior vs Healer
    Warrior vs Hybrid
    Warrior vs Nuker

Healer vs Hybrid
    Healer vs Nuker

Hybrid vs Nuker

Each skills vs each skills.

Results in videos and pictures show.

After this we have a clear picture. All of this costs a lot in money and time in game and nobody did it and will do it in the future, only if you are GM undercover.

Athuyar likes this.
  14. Athuyar

Athuyar Active Member

other elements like phy damage, critics, yy, bs, skills category, at origin healer will stay as chi kung role.

15. Athuyar

Athuyar Active Member

Indeed, you were the first warrior to test all warriors builds and end up paying $ for each build, but you draw a line in warriors future.

16. Perfection

We are talking about phy healer vs ck healer here now, in 2020. I'm not interested of what you have tested 10+ years ago.

17. Eroine

Eroine Well-Known Member

I was the first back I said and not in healer on warrior, difference. I am talking about 2020 too. I have the 4 roles, two healers, phy and chi kung, no need to screw up your healer. Those tests should be reported on 2020. History is just comparative value.

Last edited: Jan 28, 2020
    Athuyar likes this.
  18. Athuyar

Athuyar Active Member

They have the impresion they speak with nabs, just lol. I know that hybrid don't have para nuke anymore and it is not a thing. I know that hybrid phy needs all phy items and chi kung needs all chi kung items. I know damage is phy, chi kung is chi kung, elements goes in both, critic is critic. I know you need to spend tons of money to be competitive in pvp. I know some use the damage bug too, so chi kung and breath... slowly, chi kung rules, in every 9d place is a chi word.

Eroine likes this.
  19. Perfection

Whats is funny that you think you are talking to nabs, lol indeed.
    I don't think I am talking nabs, I know I am talking to "know it all" people, even bigger lol.

20. Perfection

You have phy and ck healer, yet you provide 0 proof of healer being a ck role.