Love him or hate him, he's speaking straight facts.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Maomi, Jan 28, 2020.

1. Maomi

Maomi Clean Up Crew

Scrpz and HumoLoco like this.
  2. TheFuzionBranz

TheFuzionBranz Wiki Creator & Manager, Scroll Masters Finalist

Online gaming isn't like a product you buy in a store that is missing hazards "do not eat, choke risk" or whatnot.

You aren't responsible for it or its success.

The fault is the designer and management of the product. RedFox position in this is somewhat as an investor. They invested into that product to make a profit out of it. If the products at a loss, well theres different options to be taken rather than keep investing in something that stopped income or that the designers are messing up.

He's not spitting truth lol.

Scrpz and HumoLoco like this.
  3. HumoLoco

HumoLoco Clean Up Crew

Exactly what the hosting are for. RedFox hosting Rumble Fighter to be available in North America, however, RedFox is investing on Nimonix. RedFox is expect from Nimonix's game successful is the money that RedFox can earn the profit.

What kind of drug did this guy smoke? I smoked a weed and high shet on this post.

We, the players, are feeding to RedFox our money that's what Nimonix will grow the game for RedFox and the RF community.

Who is this guy talk about the faults?

Tell him RedFox invested on Nimonix they are expecting to take money from Nimonix they been invest on Nimonix. Now they gonna take our money what they been on.

It's more like Nimonix give me a chance, look here the box we been work on. RedFox was like oh shet this guy so genius, let's release the box y'all been work on and then look at their own profit.

4. DJPandaz

DJPandaz Active Member

@Humo
    Doesn’t matter if u feeding money if it’s not enough money. Small playerbase, less ppl buying RC. OGP had thousands of players, they clearly had more money. U expect redfox to do the same ?
    @Branz
    All that talk about it being a product miss me with that. Corny. If u respect or love the game help. Right now ur throwing the product away but complaining that the product is in the trash. Well u threw it away, it’s not choking u or hazard or w/e. Stupid analogy. The game is FREE to play. U didn’t buy the product. If ur continuously throwing ur money at the game then ok I get it u deserve to complain but if u buy RC here and there u got what u paid for. STFU. If ur not constantly buying RC ur not constantly supporting the game

As I said. Every successful game have players that WANT to grow their game and become active in its community because they SUPPORT/MAKE MONEY off said game. That’s also FREE PROMOTION for said company. That being said u guys are killing the game too. Who cares if it’s Redfox job to promote the game. They clearly tried making AI mode for new players, steam, and they told u guys straight to ur face they need ur help marketing the game and made a Facebook event gave u prizes for liking. But nah, you’d rather sit there like spoiled children and wait for redfox to fix everything how u want it. Sure, do that and let the game die then cuz that’s not gonna happen. That’s the exact same attitude that puts the game in the grave. Game clearly losing funds. No original development being made anymore first original animations/scrolls/exos were being made then STOPPED, then they released scrolls with reused animations that STOPPED, now they aren’t even releasing reused animations just old stuff and boxes. They are LOSING money/development. So why don’t you HELP ? That’s all that’s saying. Yes it’s Redfox JOB to promote the game but the COMMUNITY does nothing to help. League, call of duty, fighting games, all have an active community that keep it alive. Old fighting games have ACTIVE community that keep people on the game and exciting. That’s how they thrive being old. So what makes it different from RF ? Community self destructive. Not even the toxic community there’s clearly an issue of marketing so if u care about the game stop crying and help. Lmao, that’s all I’m saying. Y’all raised different u just pay to get things done sorry I’m used to working for it. Give urself a reason to cry and complain and actually do ur due diligence and help. All that energy complaining could be used productively

Last edited: Jan 28, 2020
    ltemCollector likes this.
  5. Pasha

Pasha Well-Known Member

So you are telling us that we should help them ? Lets be honest they didnt do any thing we asked them that could help the game . Players are toxic ofc they are now cuz most of them spent so much money to get op stats so when they get edged they are starting to trash talk . On the other hand ive quitted for "a bit" and after i came back EU channel was dead but i knew that if ill play more people will notice that and start playing again and for now we have managed to hove over 1 full room of EU players everyday (which is a lot since for 1-2 years EU players quitted RF) but lets be honest who is gonna respect redfox if they let a guy helping them with events ,and talking like a gm on forums but most of people know that he and his clique were very active customers of main RF hacker . Ive seen convos prob some people as well . So yep game is not dead but i can tell you that if we are gonna get another company to pick rf most of people will come back just to see how it goes . They are just tired of Redfox and their bs not the game . So stop talking like its our fault cuz its clearly not . You cant promote a game if there is nothing interesting in it at this moment . What you want us to promote it for ? Broken Boss Modes that coming back without fixes cuz redfox dont give a ** ? Broken exos ,scrolls ,maps even guilds . Quit you bs bruh . As a man i cant tell anyone that RF is enjoyable game with all the bs thats going on cuz i would feel bad . So yeah your point is wrong.

6. xenlyiin

xenlyiin Active Member

Just because im f2p im not supporting the product? Whatever you say boss.

If everyone is spending all this money on RC, what is happening with the money? If the best marketing strategy they could come up with was a facebook page, then they haven't spent any of our money on marketing whatsoever because creating that is free. I can do it for anyone in 10 minutes.
    It isn't the communities job to help the game. There are countless people willing to do that but they decline it regardless. Redfox should spend their profit they get from this (assuming they even manage to break-even) and try and revive it and deploy a new marketing idea. If they haven't done so already, they don't care enough and wont in the future either.
    Are you expecting us to advertise for them? They have RC items in the game to sell. If they are releasing the same thing (recycled scrolls or old boxes), why should I or anyone else help them if they can't help themselves? I expect some sort of development in the game but we don't get anything. If they can't come up with something new to persuade people to invest their money into their products, then they shouldn't expect help from us because why should we?
    "who cares if its redox job" YOU should because this is who you want US to give OUR money to. We're not paying them to do their own job.

Game is dead, slightly due to the fault of the community but mainly nimonix and redfox themselves. You can say the community here is toxic but every other game has a toxic community but they all thrive, why not this? If you can't answer this then don't give any input

7. DJPandaz

DJPandaz Active Member

So why play the game? Get off the game. You made a whole entire rant about why u dislike the game. Ok, then get out. If you like the game you would want to see it still up and support it. That simple. Thats why you promote it.

Did that go over your head? They put in whole new modes, original animations for scrolls, and scrapped all that because you guys still find a reason to hate and bash them for even making an effort, so why u mad that redfox treats u like that? They giving you the same energy u feed them. Like i said do what you want just know that your attitude is self-destructive and it leads nowhere for the company or the game. Facts.

Like I said thats the same attitude that puts it in the grave. "We should help them!?!?" YES you should. Wtf? If you like the game how it is then u dont need to help

They put user content, how many user suggested scrolls are in the game? yall begged for steam they tried it. Wym ? Yall said they needa help newbies they gave newbies a leveling system and AI mode. Not saying what they did was perfect but yall love to just find something to complain and nitpick about instead of using that same energy to help.

Last edited: Jan 29, 2020
  8. DJPandaz

DJPandaz Active Member

Nope, if you dont promote the game, u dont buy RC, u dont engage in community/help it grow, and u just strictly log on and play you are not supporting the game you're just playing it. You're just an extra number to add to the server amount.

Like I said u can tell they are losing money. Why would they start out with making new scrolls, new modes, new items, different bms, and now the only thing they release is boxes old items, old BMs, even on the holidays. They are losing development. If you're not behind the desk counting money how do u know their pockets ?? They threw RF in steam, u have to pay for that. I don't know what kind of world you live in but advertising is NOT free. Wtf?

EXACTLY

EXACTLY but you'd rather sit here and type to me for 10 minutes why the game is bugged and trash. Why it's redfox fault. This is my exact point. Thank you for highlighting it for everybody for me.

You don't know Redfox pockets, and yes they are not receiving the same profit. They tried facebook and steam, but u say they havent tried anything and their method is trash like you've made ur own game and been successful with it. Stfu put up or shut up.

Lmao, you see you guys miss the whole idea. You guys must be braindead. I'm saying enjoy the ****ing game, but tell other people you enjoy it. Stream it. Be active. Publicize RF. That's what im saying. Like I said sit there and blame and point the finger and let the game die. Thats what u want then so be it.

You answered your own question. "But why not this". Exactly. RF is barely even a genre on twitch. Games with toxic communities have big gorilla companies behind it. They have popular personalities playing it and streaming it. Redfox nimonix not a big gorilla company like EA sports like Riot Games. They dont have billions to throw at this game.

You cannot answer anything about Redfox profits. You dont have the papers in front of you. You dont know how much they spend. You dont know what goes on behind the scenes. You just assume they make enough money you just assume that they want their own game to not profit and die. Lmao.

Ya'll in denial. It's YOUR fault. AND it's THEIR fault. They dont want to LISTEN to u cuz all you do is COMPLAIN. Change your ATTITUDE and maybe they'll LISTEN and CHANGE. Ya'll think because u cry about the problems of the game that that's enough to fix it. Lmao. Both this community and redfox arguing like children just going back and forth not listening to each other. Sad.

Last edited: Jan 29, 2020
  9. Pasha

Pasha Well-Known Member

You are actually newgen or out of your mind . Could you re-read ? They aint doing anything . New modes ? B PLEASE . Classic mode ? As an old player im disgusted with that "classic" . Events are wack ,scrolls are way to OP (not gonna mention exos) And you are gonna tell us to "help them"? We play this game only cuz most of us have spent 10+ years in it. So please stop telling us to help worst company ever ,cuz if you got brain you should see that their job here is none . They are even struggling to be 1 day in a week for their own shtty fisci event (i never played it cuz its trash) so yeah tell us more that we should help and help spend and spend while they cant : Fix any bugs ,make any advertisement,try to get rid of this 2000's per to per connection . Yeah come and tell us that we SHOULD HELP or just stop playing . So maybe you are gonna pay for advertisement? Since you want to help them so much . Smh in which corner of the basement they were hiding you ?

10. xenlyiin

xenlyiin Active Member

I can ploy a far greater marketing strategy than anything redfox has even tried in its tenure of hosting the game. Holy fúck if you think facebook is a decent form of marketing you are actually retárded
    They put themselves in this position. The game has only declined because of them. If they expect to keep existing players, then add something new, not recycled or start patching bugs
    Wait, they added more boxes, even though NONE OF US WANT THEM. Oh we are to blame for that as well. I am to blame because i don't like gambling my money away.

Ofcourse this game is dying unlike the rest of every other game. Those big gorilla companies actually invest in their games, not keep all profits for themselves.

Redfox didn't make this game. All they do is host it. You clearly don't know what you are talking about.

"Like I said u can tell they are losing money. Why would they start out with making new scrolls, new modes, new items, different bms, and now the only thing they release is boxes old items, old BMs, even on the holidays. They are losing development. If you're not behind the desk counting money how do u know their pockets ?? They threw RF in steam, u have to pay for that. I don't know what kind of world you live in but advertising is NOT free. Wtf?"
    Well it doesn't cost much to put a game on steam. I minor cost which will give them bigger returns, or it would if this game wasn't so shít. The game is free so valve doesn't even take the usual 30% cut from a sale of a game/dlc.
    If they are really losing money, why do they want to extend the contract to host rf? Surely they don't want to make more losses right? This game is most definitely cheap to maintain and keep open.
    Why would they start out with making new scrolls? Well how else do they expect to be paid? Do you expect players to simply donate money? If they want money, they have to give us a reason to give it to them. Rehashing old boxes isn't going to cut it anymore neither is recycling.
    You said it yourself, advertising is not free so why should i do their job and advertise their game for them?

The game is buggy because of lack of investment into the game. They have ceased a lot of funding into the game clearly as proven by the lack of new content.
    If the game relies on its players to do its advertising for them like you expect them to, it will never work out. The game will eventually crumble. They'll have no foundation for themselves in the future once these people who advertise the game for them stop.

Extra figures is better for them. The more players the better regardless of whether they spend or not. They can get lots of useful data from people just playing the game. It really is a shame they can't do anything with it because of how incompetent redfox is.
    So if all f2p players who don't promote this game stopped playing, who will the rest of the people play with? You make it seem as if we are dead weight but without us the game would actually shut down.

If redfox can't help themselves, they shouldn't expect help from others.

Last edited: Jan 30, 2020
  11. xenlyiin

xenlyiin Active Member

Do you have autism?
    AI Mode, garbage,
    Levelling system? Redundant after level 25 which only takes a few hours to get to. It was always there anyways so idk why you even mentioned this.
    The game was already on steam before but after the transfer it was removed
    "new modes" My god every mode they've released have been fúcking pathetic. You play the new modes a couple times and they are boring and trash.
    If you owned a company and you release a product that your customers don't like and they criticise you for it, do you return that to them by making things worse on purpose or actually try and rescind those criticisms that people give? If you took the option of making things worse and returning the negativity then you will meet an inevitable failure at whatever you are attempting.
    The game was always toxic from the get-go. It is just that the player base is so small that all these complaints become apparent. If all your remaining players are complaining about something, then you should probably fix whatever they're complaining about before they leave as well.

If you blame the players for the failure of the game, then the game wouldn't have ever succeeded in the first place. Without the players this game is nothing.

12. HumoLoco

HumoLoco Clean Up Crew

Yea I expected RedFox to do the same. GC do the same and they gave up cuz they fucked up like OGP. OGP the original method used. Now RedFox is about to be fucked up soon. They done it up. I will be showing them in this end of year to see who's boss. All of you are nothing. Moderator are nothing. All GM are nothing. And Nimonix are nothing. Look at GM. Why they decide to jump on behind scene? They knew it and I knew it.

Can you give us statement how many did small player base has buying RC? You would be surprised how much did they spent on something they want to get.

Who is OGP? I am not care to talk about it. Why do you have to bring OGP. It's not existing anywhere in this world. OGP gave me a great memories is the guild war, GM Over9000, GM Panda, and GM Default that is. When OGP has opened my eyes that they have a strongly favoritism. I shet on them I took their money where they took my money. That's how Rumble Fighter end OGP's career.

Let me phrased for you a better one. OGP had thousands of players, they clearly had banned those players and took their money.

I like GC the most. I started to lost interesting in RedFox they are starting give me a good ptsd.

Once RedFox has a favoritism, it's all over. They do have favoritism that they will only listen to that person.

History repeat itself.

13. TheFuzionBranz

TheFuzionBranz Wiki Creator & Manager, Scroll Masters Finalist

You really are stupid lol

Dude really had a hard time interpreting a very simple post. RedFox is a company. The ultimate goal of creating RedFox is to gain income. The style of company is basically, investing into a game by settling a contract with game creators, then using that product that they paid for to gain even more, under contract rules of course.

Like anything else on the market, it can work or go south. It is not up to the market to make a product work. It is not up to the market to advertise the product. RedFox and the game creator split the profit. The creator offers content and RedFox manages the game.

In the current case, which is an assumption but very possible; advertisement and good reviews could very well help the game. However Redfox has tried and the game is still going under. It is struggling with Nimonix and Nimonix appears to be struggling as well.

if Redfox is already at loss or near a loss, the smartest thing to do now would be invest less resources into it and ride it out without going under or too far under. The whole blame is on Nimonix and the results of the negative updates, quality of maintenance and focus put into RF. RedFox wont go under just to say “hey look its not our fault”, you can very well see the position they are in and why they are doing it. RedFox sees it and the players see it. The game is still fun, people still do good and bad. But it is not up to a community at all for the success of a game. A community shouldnt have to NEED to invest themselves financially or be a positive person to ensure a games success. People can get banned or just spend because the game is what they want to spend on.

Just stop talking this conversation has been made 1000x and its useless. Unless you want to fork over your own money to save RF, there is no point in trying to justify Rumble Fighters issues being the community. We have no players being banned daily. If thats not the case then players are being tolerated. If they are being tolerated, it might be due to lack of resources to enforce moderation.

xenlyiin and HumoLoco like this.
  14. HumoLoco

HumoLoco Clean Up Crew

Imagine if player has money they would do anything for that player.

15. Kurama

Kurama Active Member

some1 just need to buy out nimx & start over with love and patience

HumoLoco likes this.
  16. HumoLoco

HumoLoco Clean Up Crew

That will come to true dream soon.

17. Fetti

Fetti Member

Imagine blaming the community for a game that’s been mismanaged from a promotion to just generally not giving the community or game what it wants/needs since before OGP shut down.

You new people are something else.

18. HumoLoco

HumoLoco Clean Up Crew

oh we been blaming the community for a game since OGP.

19. DJPandaz

DJPandaz Active Member

EXACTLY but you'd rather sit here and type to me for 10 minutes why the game is bugged and trash. Why it's redfox fault. This is my exact point. Thank you for highlighting it for everybody for me.

Ya'll not getting the picture. ALL IM SAYING IS STREAM THE GAME AND TELL UR FRIENDS THAT U PLAY IT. IM NOT SAYING WORK FOR THE COMPANY AND FIX THE ****ING BUGS. PUBLICIZE RF. IS THAT SO HARD FOR YALL TO COMPREHEND LMAO???????? YALL JUST GO ON A TANGENT ABOUT THE CLIENTS PROBLEMS AND REDFOX WHEN U DONT SEE THAT THE SMALL THINGS U DONT DO LIKE STREAM AND WORD OF MOUTH CAN HELP THE GAME AND THATS SOMETHING ANYONE CAN DO. PERIOD.

Maomi likes this.
  20. DJPandaz

DJPandaz Active Member

Boom, you acknowledge they added new items and modes to the game. You personally dont like it, u think everything is OP, everything new they added to the game sucks. But yet, the WHOLE IDEA OF THEM ADDING ANYTHING TO BEGIN WITH GOES OVER UR HEAD. ;););) All u do is go on a tangent about the problems. Ya'll really live to be negative.

Nah, ive played this game on OGP. Not a newgen, nice try.

Lmao, so ur mad im telling u to stream and talk about a game u already play because the company sucks? You know if it was more popular thats more money and thats more revenue for them to fix the problems. I'm not telling u help. I'm saying if ur a person who gets on here just to complain and bash redfox, why dont you help ? If you just get on the game to play and chill and ur waiting for the last days of RF to come, then just play. That's what im saying.