Love him or hate him, he's speaking straight facts.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Maomi, Jan 28, 2020.

1. DJPandaz

DJPandaz Active Member

I didn't say it was decent. I said it was an attempt. You fail to see an attempt. You kids dont make an attempt. If you think you yourself could make an old 07 game exclusively on the PC, a FIGHTING game (which is one of the least played genre of videogames) all of a sudden one of the most popular games on the internet. You need to level down ur ego. I can tell you've never ran a business because you just talk out ur ass and u talk like u dont know how the real world actually gets down. I cant take u serious.

The game has been through 3-4 separate companies. It's not redfox bringing the game down lol. Ya'll just scapegoating now? Let me guess, OGP was bad at marketing too? GC was bad at marketing too? Redfox is now bad at marketing? Oh it's just all 3 of those companies dont know how to handle the game but YOU do right? YOU are better then all 3 of those companies? Shut up man.

Those big gorilla companies have a lot of support behind them. They can afford to release a bad game. U just see redfox as this big bad evil company lol they are stealing all ur money right. Business is business they want profit.

I'm not saying advertise for them. All i said was play the game and tell people you play it. Stream it. I never said pay for advertisement for this game. Are you slow? Twitch doesnt charge u to stream. Youtube doesnt charge you to publish. The government doesnt charge u to speak.

Right, and u think they are making profit from what they did earlier? This is how they make profit. It's the same thing GC did. It's the samething OGP did. It's the samething redfox is doing. It happened in all 3 companies. Why? Because the community responds the same way. All the new things they hate and sht on so lets just feed them boxes and milk them because they always buy that. Are you too nieve to see that? Your acting like redfox is the first to do it lol. They are just the longest to try it. "Why lose money and add new things to the game if players respond the same and our playerbase isnt increasing ? Let's make boxes"

Exactly, so sit there like a baby and just sit and complain and dont do anything. Idc. I been said let the game die if you want it to.

I didnt say ur dead weight. I said u weigh a lot less then ppl who buy more RC then u, u definitely weigh a lot less then people who donate and get more players onto the game. I don't think thats up to debate. I never said ur useless but there's a reason that 95% of the shop is RC or takes a sht ton of time to buy. They need money from that structure. It's there to entice u to buy.

2. DJPandaz

DJPandaz Active Member

Exactly. What they release is garbage trash buggy blah blah blah blah. Nothing is ever good enough. But lets not acknowledge that they released anything, thats still not a reason enough.

My friend. I'm blaming BOTH. Stop getting defensive like im saying its all ur fault. All i said was u guys as players could be doing a better job.

3. DJPandaz

DJPandaz Active Member

I don't see how im stupid because i agree 100% with what ur saying.

Lol, so u agree. That's all i've been saying. I said you guys didnt help marketing the game at all. Hold yourself accountable for that. Is it your job? No. But every game has a community that does it, so why not do it? Because your too egotistical to take it out urself to do it? I agree this game is going under.

Nope, a community shouldnt need to. You're right. But im saying THIS game needs to if it wants to see any progress. A community can DEFINITELY impact a game's success. You've seen games that go viral on youtube and their sales go up. That's a fact.

No, I think you're legitimately stupid like the rest of the ppl responding to me. You just like to think ur right and feel like ur right and not actually listen.

I never said u had to spend a dime on the game. All i said was you should EXPOSE the game that your playing.

I never said u had to spend a dime on the game. All i said was you should EXPOSE the game that your playing.

4. xenlyiin

xenlyiin Active Member

Ofcourse i haven't made a game for myself. I haven't got any sights into doing that. No one talked about making this game the biggest. If you interpreted that from what i said then you are delusional.
    I highly doubt you've ran your own business seeing as you blame the people who purchase the products for the reason that product is declining.

Just like in anything else, when someone picks something else after someone, the immediate thing to do would be to restart, rebuild from the bottom. Just because another company which hosted this game advertised, this company shouldn't because years earlier someone else did? stop.

Exposing the game is the same as advertising. I'm not paying for free advertising. Only a certain few would do it but that few is too small especially with a diminished player base like this. Regardless of how much people tried to expose this game, it would never get big without mass advertising by the face of the game, redfox.
    They could put lucrative ideas into the game. I know im comparing a game to a huge company like this but have you ever wondered why McDonalds put drinks into their own cups and overfill them? Most people who go there usually wont be able to drink the whole drink (which is diluted af with water anyways) and typically wont finish it. They have the name of the company on the drink. Once a person leaves, they would probably take the drink with them because they wouldn't want to waste a whole drink. Just the name being everywhere on drinks servers as advertising. Its why we see less mcdonalds ads everywhere because everyone does advertising for them without realising it. Redfox however, is a game which can't really be compared to a scenario like this but they do nothing to actually advertise the game. Small things like this could really make the game bigger, or atleast more known. It might not even cost anything to do similar ideas like this seeing as we're in a game.
    If they want players to advertise for free, they couldo things like this; have events where they give things out for changing /our name on steam to playredfox.com or #RumbleFighter for a certain period of time. Small minor things like this can elevate the game to much more but apparently not. Redfox games doesn't care about the longevity of this game. The playerbase is too small for this to work but you get the gist. Atleast they can use the players to advertise for them for rewards. This is the most they could possibly do without actually having to pay sponsor etcetc. I bet you none of the previous and current hosts have even thought of something like this, and if they have why haven't they done this already? Surely it doesn't amount to the hefty price of putting a game on steam.

If they weren't making a profit, they wouldn't be continuing this game. They aren't making any strides forwards so its pretty obvious and inevitable as to what will happen to the game. This game is very low maintenance and cheap to hold up. As you said, we don't know the finances of the game but its fairly obvious to predict how they're doing from things like this.

If you don't care and want people to let the game die, then don't expect ANYONE to advertise/"expose" the game. This is their job to get us to do this, not ours. I remember they used to release events where you would have to upload youtube videos and the winner would get some prizes. Obivously they can't do this because the game is so far gone that any form of videos, unless done by a big name, would be irrelevant.
    The only way redfox can get this game to flourish with new players again is to invest into marketing the game. I've never heard of any scenario where a company survives where the players do everything for them like you want them to do.

"Why lose money and add new things to the game if players respond the same and our playerbase isnt increasing ? Let's make boxes". My fúcking god you are autistic. I cannot stress this enough. The playerbase would respond accordingly to how the players actually feel. Not just shít on this game like you think they do. No content as of a few years that has been of atleast of sub-par level has come. Why do you think we are fed up with the shít they give us? The one thing WE don't want is boxes. P2W Boxes ruined every single game that has existed.

"players could be doing a better job" yeah, well its not our job to grow the game, its theirs. If people are willing to do it out of goodwill then that's on them, not the rest.

5. DJPandaz

DJPandaz Active Member

I agree. When did I say redfox takes no blame? I said redfox AND the community are handling it wrong. I'm just focusing on the community because nobody ever called u guys out on what u dont do. Redfox could do better. I'm not putting on my cape saying im captain redfox. At the sametime i'm not sitting here *****ing about it. I accept where things are going and im just playing. I'm talking about the people that WANT to complain and throw s!!!t at redfox all day. Go do something more then just talk. That's all im saying. Play the game and shut up. Or if u wanna complain do something to help because all it does is look like u point the finger and cry.

They are making profit BECAUSE of the way they are handling the game. Re-read what branz wrote. Yes, i have helped my cousin with his clothing company. I have had a hand in business.

Everything? Bro. All i said was go play the game. With your McDonalds scenario the community throws the cup in the trash at mcdonalds and doesnt bring the cup anywhere. You make sure to drink ur drink there before leaving. That's my analogy. All i'm saying is throw the cup out somewhere else. Ya'll say mcdonalds(redfox) is trash trash trash trash but eat there every single day. How does that make u look? Summarizes the community pretty well tbh. Complain that mcdonalds trash trash trash trash everyday throw ur cups away there every day. So, do u just go to mcdonalds to eat shtty food everyday and complain, or do you actually want the company to be better?

For the LAST and FINAL time this is the last time ima post something here. IM NOT ASKING U AS PLAYERS TO DO THEIR JOB. IM NOT ASKING U TO FIX THEIR GAME. IM NOT ASKING U TO PAY FOR THIS GAME OR THEIR ADVERTISEMENT. ALL IM SAYING IS IF U SIT HERE AND B**** ALL DAY, WHY DONT U USE THAT ENERGY TO MAKE THINGS BETTER ? THATS NOT DOING ANYTHING AND WEVE ALREADY HAD 10+ YEARS OF PROOF THAT THAT **** DONT WORK. WHY DOES THAT MEAN U NEED TO ACT LIKE UR DOING THEIR JOB? WTF? WHEN U PLAY LEAGUE OR ANOTHER GAME AND ABOUT TO SIGN ON RUMBLE FIGHTER U CAN JUST BE LIKE "YO IMA HOP ON RF" U ALREADY MAKING IT KNOWN. LOL.

YES REDFOX NEEDS TO STEP THEIR GAME UP TOO. BUT IF NO ENERGY CHANGES ON EITHER SIDE THE GAME WILL CONTINUE DOWN THE SAME PATH. I HOPE U GUYS ARE NOT BLIND TO THAT. GO AHEAD AND REPLY TO THIS SAYING U SHOULDNT NEED TO DO ANYTHING I ALREADY MADE MY POINT IM TIRED OF REPEATING MYSELF.

6. TheFuzionBranz

TheFuzionBranz Wiki Creator & Manager, Scroll Masters Finalist

Aight I'll give you a TBH in your honor.

This reply is semi-decent and I accept some "valid points" and agreements to mentioned things, however streaming, video content, promoting, wtv, etc, are something that should be natural no matter what the game/community. The problem is, RF is a game that has the same platform since its release (2006 korea/2007 na), it never had serious game upgrades that updated its ENGINE or CLIENT to more modern coding/upgrades. Therefor, its the same game except that content has evolved and existing functions have been modified. The problem is, people have ONCE streamed. The people have ONCE provided every item in updates as videos. People have promoted updates. That is not the COMMUNITIES JOB but rather natural things that happen for people who use social media platforms. A game will without a doubt attract people who use social media and will be posted somewhere.

Now I unstand your arguement "Players SHOULD" but infact it shouldn't be mentioned that way. Its something natural that happens when people WANT TO. The problem is, RF is so intact, so the same game, lacking so much new content, that people have nothing to post. Nearly any possible clip for RFMV, showcase, showoff, etc, videos have been made. I guarantee if they release a new shop scroll, social media users will make a video cause its a natural cycle. This leads back to Nimonix not putting effort/resources into something. You ultimately cannot say community is responsible, because everything is linked together.

People never started youtubing showcases on games because they felt obligated to as a player, cause in that case for 10000 players, there would be 10000 videos per topic. Its just a natural cycle on the internet.

Every game has hackers, everything can be HACKED. A company needs to apply weight and enforce rules, create a WIN/LOSS for hackers that make its non-beneficial for literatly any hack that can benefit people. If a specific hack is really hurting the game, they really need to focus resources such as employees to moderate until a fix can be made, focus hack/glitch help desk tickets and what not.

The average player SHOULDNT have to do anything. The average player is the target audience of the market redfox is aiming to gain from. The more the players are pulled into the game and have a reason/wanting to spend, then it will happen.

You can reply to me all you want, but all games are a market chance and all games have different results. They can't force a community into anything and success cannot be linked in relation to it. If you really think you can convince anyone other wise beyond this post of your arguements you might as well keep believing in Santa Claus and the Tooth Fairy bro.

Draygashi and xenlyiin like this.
  7. xenlyiin

xenlyiin Active Member

As i said don't expect any players to help because thats not their job. If anything, don't expect it to help. Doing meaningless things like that will never revive the game.

None of the people that I know say they don't like mcdonalds. They know it isn't healthy but they do enjoy eating there.
    Also, there is a reason they overfill the drinks. Very unlikely that anyone will ever finish drinking those cups in one go. Most often than not, people take the drinks with them and would rather not throw them away so it just counts as cheap and smart advertising. rf has none of this.

You are just going back in circles by saying the same thing. You aren't bothering to understand our points.
    By telling others that i'm playing the game, i'm advertising for them and thats not my or anyone elses job other than redfox's. If they can entice people into doing so then so be it but i get nothing out of it. This game is past a point of recovery anyways so nothing i do will change the outcome of this game

Last edited: Feb 1, 2020
  8. Logic

Logic Clean Up Crew

They killed the game by not listening and listening to the wrong players. People wanted fun maps like moon, people want destructable stages, the game needs a auto connect feature that joins you into any game thats not full (disables revives) 6 rounds so this can be implemented, and the connector will automatically que 6 or more people searching if there is no rooms found and auto start. The games fully dead now because of the no rooms situation which I tried to tell how to fix it. This game is a lost cause if anyone knows a devs they should steal the rumble fighter model and make it into a i.o game and advertise on agario you would make bank. They also let moving screen die even though people like demo even if its just mostly social. They also never did my idea which is make a really hard and long bms that give either 30 day rare scroll or a perm rare scroll with no junk which would make long term runs worth it. I have a lot of ideas of stuff people would actually use, these ai or classic mode ideas were doa

Last edited: Feb 1, 2020
  9. xenlyiin

xenlyiin Active Member

They never listened to the players. Nothing we wanted has come to fruition and it shows. All these things you said are great ideas and i would have wished they added these things myself

10. Yeezus

Yeezus Well-Known Member

Dam. So much feels everywhere. q_q

11. Logic

Logic Clean Up Crew

They did a request feature competition and they ended giving the winner to the classic mode lol and believe ai was requested along with some other bad suggestions. If I was in charge you would have a bunch of good maps like moon, a higher more intense demo, difficult bms that are highly rewarding, a item action house, and an auto connect feature to cut down waiting in the lobby, and a finally fixed verm bow and white tiger and sword. You would have new unique classes perhaps some that you can in the new bm, you would have it streamed on twitch until it was in the top 50 games, you would have golden tickets give shards by now and instead of STILL top 10 scrolls once went shopped.

Only things they did right so far is tourneys and free boxes, but its not enough.

12. Maomi

Maomi Clean Up Crew

I-I just thought it was a good perspective..especially with people complaining about RedFox this and moderator that and NimoniX whowhatsit.

13. LegendarySheep

LegendarySheep Active Member

Hm hm~
    Oh look, someone with direction. Peachy.

well, you're mostly right. The game isn't getting as much promotion as it should(?). It's both the fault of the company that makes the game available and the community members that turn to exploitation and harassment instead of performing well.

As much as I respect this game and want to see it succeed, though, I'm not advertising anything to my friends that has a network architecture so transparent that merely performing well in the game gets your router flooded by people with an ego that disallows losing. As long as there is an avenue that allows players to punish people they don't like outside of getting good enough to do it through the game's mechanics, this game will continue to hemorrhage players and frighten new ones off.

I'd be glad to promote if that got addressed. (Assuming it isn't. I haven't looked very closely.)

Redfox may have room for improvement, but it is the best company to host this game out of all of them that have attempted. They've done well with the limited resources they are given.

Last edited: Feb 9, 2020
  14. Hercule

Hercule Well-Known Member

Haha! :> I hope y’all know when to leave toxic relationships IRL.

Last edited: Feb 9, 2020
  15. HumoLoco

HumoLoco Clean Up Crew

But your ex come back. You really never to leave them, cuz you dont know how to be toxicity.