RedFox and wannabe GM. how about this?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by HumoLoco, Jan 30, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HumoLoco

HumoLoco Clean Up Crew

http://forums.playredfox.com/index.php?threads/1v1-matchmaking.29887/

This suggestion will end your bullshet and end your career on the future tournament events.
    And if this were happened, then there will be never happend to make it to 1-1 from 2-1 to my life and never had fired from my job. Tell Nimonix hurry to implement it. I don't want your future tournament events anymore because you offered us the prizes is absolutely garbage.

Guild War has never issued to me. In Guild War, we trusted, once in guild war if 2-1, 1-1, 1-0, 0-0, 3-0, or 0-3 upon the ladder is feed meaning the guild has win.

In old tournament mode, perhaps Starberry knew it but has never gone to it? In old tournament mode is the same as guild war system but no ladder point. That's why I only got to used with old tournament mode and Guild War.
    If you want talk about first to 3. you should've been make it clarify in the first place. but i read 3 out of 3. meaning whatever who has high score is win in one game. Maybe yall should start take Humo's English class?

If you want delete this, that's fine. It will let me know you actually read it.

If you ban me for this post, for what? I just want to make your redfox look a professional a bit more.

Yea. Rumble Fighter is about to die. I kept see one room or no room during day.

2. Starberry

Starberry Community Moderator (RuF) Discord Admin (RuF & 9D) Forum Moderator

Hey @HumoLoco,

Thank you for taking the time to bring up that suggestion to us. Our team will be taking a look at the suggestion extensively after the current tournament has ended.

If you are referring to the Tournament channel, we asked our developers regarding it but did not hear back from them. We also inquired about the spectator client so that a 4v4 tournament would become possible.

We appreciate your feedback and commitment to helping us improve the overall experience of the tournament scene. There will be a feedback survey shortly after the tournament ends, so I would like to invite you to express you concerns and feedback on the survey. I understand your frustration on the way our team handled the early stages of the tournament, so on behalf of our team - we would like to apologize for the hiccup.

Thank you,
    Starberry

HumoLoco likes this.
  3. Pasha

Pasha Well-Known Member

^ I love how this guy is answering as a "Team Rumble Fighter sht" saying we ,we ,we but then change to I and i . Ive never seen "staff" member to be making this mistakes but thats how it looks when you want to look "professional" but your whole "team" is a joke and no1 even respect them . @HumoLoco Dw bruh even when they do what you said they still gonna ** it up . Just look

HumoLoco likes this.
  4. HumoLoco

HumoLoco Clean Up Crew

The spectator tools client existed in Rumble Fighter why bother to ask Nimonix? Ask John create one for you unless he want to get a hefty paid for created a GM tools from RedFox that RedFox can agreement they don't break anything policy against him and their ToS and as well for Nimonix. I can create one even better one, but nope because I am trying to get a living for live.

I do appreciated your team for improved their own shet mistake the overall of my experienced of the tournament scene as well. I might to review all twitch and give a final feedback survey at tournament ends but anything a big mistake y'all made gonna be move on.

Finally you got it. That's what I tired to tell em why they need a serious professional and take HumoLoco's English before they shet on. They always do anything that is applied to me anything. Yet they doing better when I f*cked it up and shet on them. In fact, they deleted my post like 3 or 4 time already right after I angered em about tourney.

but @Starberry at the last sentence is a true statement but the rest of them sound like a rubbish statement.
    It's like you said no one respect them, they go in behind scene and crying themselves cuz they got no love from us.
    It's ok, they doing good. We worshiped their history to be repeat again. We have to follow their bullshet ten commandments and waiting for their time up to fix Rumble Fighter.

Pasha and Starberry like this.
  5. Pasha

Pasha Well-Known Member

After so many years we all can see that they dont know anything about games (any game they have is very poor managed ) But lets take Harlem bm as an example with irl company If your mashine in company is broken you dont put it back broken just like they did with harlem bm couple of times . About respect even the WORST Football/Basketball etc player will get respect if he still trying to do his best and we all see that RedFox isnt even trying (nothing new ,no things fixed ,same prizes ,shtty events ,lagg ) But anyway its way too late . Many people say that RedFox destroyed this game by accepting these broken scrolls and exos in . Ofc if we had team that actually do their job and check if something is way op to be even rare RF would not die so bad now . The reason why most of people have quitted were these rare items . Could someone tell me why verm sword isnt nerfed just like they did with our boss mode exos? And about boss mode why df you cutted prizes on boss chests ? To make f2p people quit cuz they cant farm carats now ? Idk why but i feel like yall need to see a doctor and have your heads checked fr

HumoLoco likes this.
  6. HumoLoco

HumoLoco Clean Up Crew

Man wait nimonix nerfed Boss exocore? When?!? They should never nerf boss exocore.

So how about if they dont want to nerf verm sword how about they take to prenerf all on exocore and scroll they have nerfed. see how it work? like for honor, they dont nerf that hero but give a buff on other hero and give them a better. Nimonix need learn it from For Honor how to not nerf that and buff other.

Did you know they haven't fix that bug issues since 2008.

I still can farm carats and boss chest because its all thank to 3rd party now they gonna patch it and give us the hardest bm to expect us hacking bm.

7. Pasha

Pasha Well-Known Member

Yeah bro but after all the best aspect of the game was that we all could do something without spending tons of money . And now its hard for these f2p guys to even farm carats to get keys . Who df thought that 5 carats for bm chest is a good idea ?

HumoLoco likes this.
  8. HumoLoco

HumoLoco Clean Up Crew

yea ppl asked me is this game p2w? I was like yea go see for yourself. then they talk shet on me. nimonix literally nerfed carats for bm chest as well.

Pasha likes this.
  9. Hercule

Hercule Well-Known Member

I agree, they should’ve just followed up on their ‘zero tolerance’ scare and banned everyone of you whom benefited off boss mode botting hackers. ;)

HumoLoco likes this.
  10. HumoLoco

HumoLoco Clean Up Crew

Zero tolerance is nothing. we have nothing to afraid of their zero tolerance. It's reason why they nerfed boss mode and make it harder for us is what they made a zero tolerance for hackers.

do you have any idea how the hacker has higher success to avoid the zero tolerance compare to ddoser?

I am one one of the hacker party I knew every methods. I wont f*ck it up. Only kitty will f*ck it up.

It's proof why i have fisherman title, i have all these rares set from GC. They haven't ban me because they dont have enough evidence to against me. Not even RedFox can. Only kitty they would ban quick.

11. Pasha

Pasha Well-Known Member

People would never hack if they didnt nerfed our exos for boss modes . Plus idm people who use hack on bm since they dont destroy gameplay to other people unless they are making like 1m carats a day and start making some high trade rates . But if they just use that to farm carats and trade at normal rates im always cool with that (at the end of the day they only lazy people who like to have everything fast and dont destroy game experience to other players ) But after i came back some new player asked me "how to make carats fast " so ive answered him "go farm dh 08 boss and resell boxes before i quiited it was easy to make 50k a day on it" and he was like how ?! If we can resell these boxes for 5-15carats. I was like df ?! You shttn me,right? And then ive checked . How df they think that was a good choice ? Now people are gonna go for hacks 100% since we cant farm sht . They should unnerf all exos (why not if people have verm swords and other op sht ) and bring back old prizes on boxes .

HumoLoco likes this.
  12. HumoLoco

HumoLoco Clean Up Crew

imagine if Nimonix and RedFox has gone smart a bit by listening my old wisdom.

How to stop Hacker?
    HWID or IP bans are extremely easy to bypass. The only things way to stop is the people who is not care enough to try to find a way around the bans. The best zero tolerance is to stopping hacker the most efficient way is to have strong anti-cheat the game runs and ban methods means nothing anymore. Nimonix could've make easy boss mode where bm hackers won't find enjoyable.

What I saying is this game has pvp and free to play is equal to banning account is basically meaningless.

That's what I taught the hackers. Hackers only in games with other hackers, let them ruin each others fun like i used to be that in guild war where the experienced hacker vs the inexperienced hacker. ddosers in games with other ddosers, let them ddos each other for fun.

Ban methods should belong to the snitch and democratic.

I really wanted OGP banned those guy. but I destroyed OGP and took all OGP's money and forced them shutdown themselves. Only if OGP banned those guy, I would've not destroy OGP and let them keep my money.
    let's review this.

cuz those guy framed us and double ladder point for us. I used -1 jump and masked exocore. I mean why recording us? they doing this on purposely.
    why do he recorded us for 34 seconds? why not recording us a full game?

I can remember that day.
    In first round we are tied. and they were cheating with switch lag and speed hack as well break rule.

In second round, we won cuz I actives -1jump and masked exocore and raped em like motherfcka. and they crying us two snowman and my masked exocore frankie locked em hard.
    masked exocore meaning i can put cook into frank to spam the V hard.

In third, I told my guild member suicide before 70 sec fast as possible to win in the end we had to kill them cuz my member wont listen me and wont believe me that we won already. but i can tell these guys think they winning this round cuz the score.

then at the final screen,
    these guy dped on us cuz we dont know how to dped.

I only gained like 2 lp nothing changed since my members has like 800lp. if dp were worked I would've gained around 6 lp.

OGP only believed that stupid 34 sec video to banned me. How about show our lp and full game and right there the real judgement?

and other one

I can tell you.

Issei and Viol were helpless cuz they have no know way to beat Capt and Ekusas.

U know what were they used hack?

they were max jump and playing jump around them and laugh at them. that is. they were probably sit at very top and watch those idiot struggling to ram.

You want to know how to counter their hack? use any ranged exocore like snake and beat them at the ground quickly. it would stop them. simple.

that's why ban methods is meaningless.

Pasha likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.