Do you guys care? Listen?? RF??

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by JustSayian, Feb 1, 2020.

1. JustSayian

JustSayian Active Member

You guys seriously need a wakeup call, all your events so far have been absolutely trash,Money grabbing, low craft rate events..... You guys don't know how to hack the event system, we tell you so much on feedback how it isn't working but you guys just don't listen. What else do we need to say man? Craft Rates are so low, you guys are so greedy idk why. You are making enough from the IM, we could at least get some good events that are not P2W or items that are not P2W. More farmable methods for f2p so much feedback so much stuff and you guys don't care and don't listen. You are breaking your own game.. For once maybe you guys can just be like KR with the events but no you can't.. Seriously RF what are you doing??????

Swim and rashbrasil like this.
  2. Cytrix

Cytrix Active Member

ikr, and they do a x2 event on lunar week. As if the event itself wasn't weak enough. lol. Thanks anyway this way I have more time for my loved ones and don't need to stay in front of the pc.

3. huynhmycute93

huynhmycute93 Member

me too, :) im very relax with event, because i turn off PC and go with my friend haha

Swim likes this.
  4. ManuMasta

ManuMasta Member

REDFOX in 1 video => gives u nothing but people are still playin' =)))

rashbrasil likes this.
  5. KProphetK

KProphetK Well-Known Member

As long as players spend here and you all still log and play. RF won't do anything.

Stop logging in, stop spending. They will either listen or let the game close.

Trust me if we as players came together, we could get the $ and open a new 9D from jw and make it so much better.

I don't spend here cuz RF is or had members from GC. Like ahri is Venus.

Anyways, back to my life!

6. Junky91

Junky91 Active Member

they live off of black desert as their only hope of this company's survival. as long as they got that, they won't close down anything

rashbrasil and Swim like this.
  7. dylzer

dylzer New Member

I agree with all that's been said here, but it should also be added that there is a lot of corruption in the game . Meaning gm`s have friends in game that seem to receive gifts of high lvl event items that others can only dream of having. Am I jealous yea I am. But hey I play the game honestly . yet others don't. I have already shown support that certain individuals have got more event items in a couple of days that under no circumstances could be gotten in the whole time the event is on for , yet I was told by support to mind m own business and get on and play the event or don't .

8. Cytrix

Cytrix Active Member

The heck?! How did they get their hands on Black desert? Didn't know RF was publishing it. Played it a while on official bdo site. Still I am shoock to hear RF publishes a master piece like black desert lolll

9. Perfection

Perfection Well-Known Member

They publishing black desert for South America, not NA.

10. [CM]NineArts

[CM]NineArts RedFox Games Staff Member

This is literally the same exact event that Korea has for Lunar New Year.

11. [CM]NineArts

What we told you, is that those items were obtained honestly and it is possible to farm that many materials in a couple of days. More people are putting in the work to obtain these items than you think.

12. dylzer

dylzer New Member

Garbage from Nine Arts, nobody said what they illegal apart from yourselves , by saying the items were gained legally and not by anything I said. Also I tried the different suggestions that you stated grind on different mobs not the same use drop cards and guess what nothing has changed , at the moment I have been trying your ideas on a different account and im on everyday and yet I have just got now about 60 of the rat thing and I have been logged since the event started so somethings wrong with drop rate or event is compromised in some way or another by some outside source .

Last edited: Feb 3, 2020
  13. Elsikerins

Elsikerins Active Member

NineArts it's not only this event. Or just events. Do you play the game yourself ? That's the question of millenia.

rashbrasil and begar2 like this.
  14. Junky91

Junky91 Active Member

you'd think a staff member trying to act professional would like to keep at least SOME dignity and not lie. But apparently not. I think dancing suits you better, go do another contest

rashbrasil and Swim like this.
  15. Junky91

Junky91 Active Member

Redfox hired you only to ban people of course i forgot.

Swim and rashbrasil like this.
  16. Junky91

Junky91 Active Member

i wouldn't be surprised if it was the latter. The players are more informed about this game than the GMs

rashbrasil likes this.
  17. [CM]NineArts

18. Junky91

Junky91 Active Member

JustSayian, rashbrasil and Swim like this.
  19. Bankz

Bankz Active Member

I swear........

Ahri already said we wouldn't be getting those items/rewards because of missing content that we don't have yet......

Ozbud and Perfection like this.
  20. Perfection

Perfection Well-Known Member

30day heavenly deco/bags don't/didn't have same stats with creatable perma heavenly deco/bags though, but guess that's irrelevant.