Dungeon Beads and CC Dungeon

Discussion in 'Player to Player Support' started by Klitz, Feb 7, 2020.

1. Klitz

Klitz New Member

Hi everyone,

I was not playing for the last two years and I wanted to try the game again and saw these new dungeon beads. I would like to farm the COF one for now and I wanted to know that without any event and drop card is it viable to try to drop the plates in green runs since I do not have enough money to sustain unlimited runs? Or should I just try to do the green runs when event is on and also use drop card with event?

Also my other question is that in CC dungeon is there any way to pass stages 5,10,15 without waiting the 10 minutes since I cannot kill the bosses.

I'm ps1 bot healer with almost mediocre items btw.

Thank you.

2. BirdbrainX

BirdbrainX Well-Known Member

Dungeon plate shards do drop in both green and red pass runs, but I'm not certain how well they drop on weekdays. We usually run dungeons during weekend events to maximise the chance of drops, and also not to waste passes for those who might have little funds to buy them for every run.

As for CCD, boss stages every 5th, 10th, 15th, and 20th needs to be cleared in order to progress to the next. There is no bypassing it.

My advise is to continue grinding and farming Tibet map for weapon drops. They will sell for a decent chunk of gold at NPCs, and you can also sell them at bamboo village for tax evasion to get their full value. :p

Use that gold and buy the relics you want instead of trying to farm the dungeon plate shards. Red pass dungeon runs will also yield more hell and death bead drops when you run CoF and VoH dungeons, and you can either sell those to players or save them for yourself and try your hand at crafting the ornaments.

3. Klitz

Klitz New Member

Thank you very much for your reply. Then I should keep grinding at Tibet for now. It's just that without events I think its pointless to grind in Tibet since I seem to get almost no weap drops unfortunately.

And for your answer about CCD, I know that I can bypass stages 5,10 and 15 because I did it just yesterday by waiting 10 minute time limit and I just wanted to know is there any way we could just bypass the time limit and go on to the next stage but I guess there is not.

4. BirdbrainX

BirdbrainX Well-Known Member

Oh? Try joining a hero band and request that the band attributes be set to drop rate bonus. It will help. I've been farming Tibet map for almost the entire day, and I've gotten between 250m to 300m worth of weapon sales so far. I think I've managed to farm about 6 bags before the weekend event started.

Interesting, I've never tried waiting out the timer for CCD boss stages. In any case, most players who farm CCD usually try to finish it as quickly as possible to make each session more efficient. But I suppose it may be difficult for you since you're only PS level. Most players do red CCD runs since they drop alot more stuff, but that is usually meant for IM to HG levels and higher characters.

5. KaMiguel

KaMiguel Active Member

1 thing dungeons do not drop plates, they drop shards. You need 5 shards numbered 1 to 5 to make 1 plate. Sometimes, if you're lucky, you get all 5 in 5 runs, most of the times, ti will be longer.

If you've ever tried to farm dungeon clothes and keep getting the same items again and again and not the item you need, you'll know the frustration.

So yeah, I also think it's better to just buy them rather than farm them. But if you still want to farm them, and you're in Tao, pm me in-game, i can give you green passes. my ign is KuKing.

Ozbud and BirdbrainX like this.
  6. Klitz

Klitz New Member

Thank you. I managed to create the bead in like 8 runs. Right now I just try to get some levels and get in a band.

KaMiguel, Ozbud and BirdbrainX like this.