9d 4th Anniversary opinion

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by OMFGiSoDumb, Mar 3, 2020.

1. OMFGiSoDumb

OMFGiSoDumb New Member

HOLY *************** pvp gonna be broken for the next 60 days (30 days if they remove everything on time unless the GM extended the event) lmao. ONLY IF they are able to farm new weapon 30d, KL relics 30d, new relics 30d within 30 days. hahah many people will be dieing. Kinda disappointing only of the 2 common obtainable 4 jade slot.

my opinion farming goals -

Gods of the Heavens Tier(i am rich end game cash players) - 4th Anniversary Gift([rank 4] Spirit of Guardian) , Jiang Daxi Gold Coin Resource List(Guardian Soul Pocket, Tender Stone of Nine Divines), Jiang Daxi Create List(useless relics making to have only) , 4th Anniversary Jackpot Gold Box(Master's Creating Guide (Excellence) (4), Ultimate Tablet, Golden Pig Summoning Spirit, Pot of Eternal Darkness, Illusive Branch ), Deviant Suppression Support Package (30 Days)

Heaven Tier(semi end game cash players) - 4th Anniversary Gift([rank 4] Spirit of Guardian), Jiang Daxi Silver Coin(Master's Creating Guide(High)), Jiang Daxi Gold Coin Resource List(Guardian Soul Pocket, Tender Stone of Nine Divines), Jiang Daxi Create List(useless relics making to have only), 4th Anniversary Jackpot Silver Box(), 4th Anniversary Jackpot Gold Box, Deviant Suppression Support Package (30 Days)

I Tried Tier and Cant Reach the Heaven(i spend but is weak & old player) - 4th Anniversary Gift([rank 4] Spirit of Guardian), Jiang Daxi Silver Coin(Master's Creating Guide(High)), Jiang Daxi Gold Coin Resource List, Jiang Daxi Create List(useless relics making to have only), Jiang Daxi Create List, 4th Anniversary Jackpot Silver Box(4th Anniversary Gold Coin ( 2 & 5),Sales Pocket (10 million)Sales Pocket (100 million), [Rank-1] Spirit of Guardian, [Rank-4] Spirit of Guardian), 4th Anniversary Jackpot Gold Box, Deviant Suppression Support Package (30 Days)

Survivors of the Millions of Quitters(semi new player) - 4th Anniversary Gift([rank 4] Spirit of Guardian) , Jiang Daxi Silver Coin, Jiang Daxi Gold Coin Resource List, Jiang Daxi Create List, 4th Anniversary Jackpot Silver Box, 4th Anniversary Jackpot Gold Box, Deviant Suppression Support Package (30 Days)

New Born Babies(just trying 9d) - everything

everything else is TRASH i guess................ :rolleyes:

2. Elsikerins

Elsikerins Active Member

Get the **** out of here. I think this event offers plenty of f2p content. and plenty of cash content. think its fair game. Yes pvp will be frustrating for f2p players, but on the hindsight. It looks like very revarding event so far you salty ****

Reyl89 likes this.
  3. Reyl89

Reyl89 New Member

This event is cool, i think no one could complain it. If ppl want to complain then.... Change game

4. Bankz

Bankz Active Member

This event is really nice! Should be no complaining.

Perfection likes this.
  5. xiaolin

xiaolin Member

Why don't you just buy a rope to tie your neck instead of complaining? I am a noob and this event benefits a f2p player like me alot.

6. KillaPride

KillaPride New Member

Noob dog deathgod

7. Kasko1985

Kasko1985 Member

hello all, no need for name calling (imho) but theres also no need for complaining, like the others before me mentioned event is farmable even with basic cheapest starter gear.
    there r pros and cons like in any other aspect of life
    for ex. i think coin drop rate for high lvl char is on the low side, pro. trade items in the list requier low amount of coins for most things that all can farm (x7 xp card for example or sealed bead ex) which u can sell for ign gold.
    but all in all its a decent event that all players can enjoy veterans and noobs alike ( im a veteran noob i.e im not rich nor am i poor :D )

8. Eroine

Eroine Well-Known Member

The event is good for low and middle level players to get some things but not for high levels players or players that are here for many years. The only good thing for high level players is the pet level 4.

The rest, you get half way of everything. We are missing the most important thing : UT (ultimate tablet) to craft. UT is not yet in any event so far and is what we need the most.

SW level 2 is like inner level 2, same drop rate. From event you get SW Jade mirror and comb to craft level 3 SW or higher, but you need UT for that. So you need to gamble in IM to get UT.

From event you get the Seal of Corrupted Soul to get the seal for new weapons ( this is craft option with unknowns craft rate) , again it is half of the way to make the new weapon. You are missing 2 UT to make the new weapon, flying white dragon for high level characters.

Than we have the excellence dungeon beads from which we don't have BT revamp for everybody to get the black monks/temple bead. So most of the players will not make the entire set of dungeons beads to excellence. If you want to buy it simple, probably will cost 10 bil or so or get in line 24/24 at 4 bosses (camp and get pk).

Costumes that are not limited are also good for players, but a lot already got the epic one from other events.

TS it is a good thing for weapon reff, but again many already got them from other events.

Seal bead excellence to extend the relic it is a plus but you need many stacks to extend all 6 slots from all excellence beads to what you want or other relics.

Beads exc, 30 days are already expired for high levels players, because there are out there other relics, but good for your noob character to farm the golden coins.

Increase kung fu pills and exp pills are good for low and middle characters, lion roars, sweet bread, KG, EM, courier voucher are kinda useless to start with. Those should have been changed with ITEM DROP CARDS, because those we need most to get more golden coins. Golden coins drop rate is low for normal characters with not high increases so items drop cards would have helped a lot.

Guardian sole pocket was already in other event, but is a good adding.

Marketplace items, 30 days ... NO COMMENT !

Last edited: Mar 7, 2020
  9. Elsikerins

Elsikerins Active Member

About SW 2. You can always buy SW3 (theres plenty of those) And resource the two to SW4

10. Eroine

Eroine Well-Known Member

You can buy all if you have money, could buy SW 3 even before event. That is not the point tho.
    The main point is that we don't get UTs again in event and got half way of crafting the items (why give crafting items for lv 3 SW and miss the important part, UT ? ), while the Koreans had 2 years of free UTs events.

Elsikerins likes this.
  11. Cytrix

Cytrix Active Member

Got to disagree. I am high level player and I love this event. Especially the suppresion package. Finally I'm motivated to level to IS6. Was stuck at IS2 for almost a year, because I'm not crazy to grind at sh,,,it rates with shi,,,t speed. But with White Dragon +18 and KL relic set lvl10 I make 12% / hour in Golden Coin. Also Mirrors are great, finally could succeed to +16 on my white dragon bracer. This event is so far so good. Also obviously items must be 30 days otherwise it would mess up the whole server forever.

Elsikerins likes this.
  12. Eroine

Eroine Well-Known Member

You are pay to win and pay for the event. You just enjoy so far only marketplace content. You have the new weapon so you don't care how the others high levels who will not spend over 5000 $ will get it. Same with SW and may others items that were free content from k events. This is the main point and observation.

With the hospitality industry on the corner due coronavirus and the cancellation of summer exotic holidays, the virtual items for few months for sure, from financiar point of view is a good investment... :)

13. Sirme

Sirme Well-Known Member

Can't believe I actually agree with Eroine about something...

the suppression package is sweet.. and event is good..

but does not change the fact that.. the ways of getting ULTIMATE TABLE are limited...

A free event for them.. would not be bad lol... but not keeping my fingers crossed.

Last edited: Mar 8, 2020
  14. Cytrix

Cytrix Active Member

Also here I got to disagree. There is plenty of free stuff on this event too.
    You can farm a lot of 4th coins and exchange them for Golden Recap which means free +2 scrolls / stacks of SB Excellence (This will boost your relic stats like crazy) and also tons of other stuffs, Also the suppression package is cheap af. If you can't afford that one, then you probably should get a job.

15. Eroine

Eroine Well-Known Member

You are in disagreement with yourself. Read what you wrote in your answer and what I wrote in mine. You wrote that you only used marketplace from event and I said indeed you loved the event for marketplace items. It is nothing wrong with that tho. Everyone has his own preference and his own taste and knows his budget, yet the UTs part still missing from free to get events.

16. Revered

Revered Well-Known Member

I agree in the part of free stuff, but can not say suppression package is cheap. I got a job but $24,99 (You need to buy more than 2k CC) does not look like cheap for me. Anyway I hope they are going to sell enough packages for 5th Anniversary :D

17. Eroine

Eroine Well-Known Member

@Revered what you think would be a fair price for the packages in marketplace ? I was curious also on this aspect, if RF is on the range market of players income vs game spending in 9d.

18. Bankz

Bankz Active Member

$24.99 is a good price for pack.....
    Before KL op deco was in game, the heavenly deco from market was $15 so with that said I believe the pice is fair for something like that. And please don't give me the spill of having little funds.....

Enjoy the pack/event and if you dislike the event, please keep your negative posts to yourself :):D

19. Revered

Revered Well-Known Member

Who gave you the right to decide what I can or can not post, the more that the OP question was about opinion?
    I only said "this package is not cheap", so where You see "negative post" here? You should loosen the rubber from your pants, because you are too tight.

@Eroine
    Hmmm $1 maybe? (jocking) Hard to say. Compared with PSNow or Xbox live, package is twice as much.

Last edited: Mar 10, 2020
  20. Bankz

Bankz Active Member

I’m not breaking any forum rule so technically I can say whatever ;) we do have freedom of speech and you can choose to ignore me or reply.

If there ever comes a day were servers are shut down, you will jump with joy....which is sad :(