refound

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by solist, Mar 15, 2020.

1. solist

solist New Member

GM pls tell for ppl RedFox will refound ppl for not able login and play in 9dragons

dankiel91 likes this.
  2. Sirme

Sirme Well-Known Member

I get the anger... but...

why should they refund your 30 day op package.. when you already opened... and have enjoyed? are you going to compensate them for the period you enjoyed that sweet opness?? at most they will probably extend it by 1-2 days..

If you used you premium passes just fine and completed the runs.. why should you get a refund for the pass you used? I mean.. if dungeons were empty in your run.. which they can check.. you should get your refund/pass..

why do you need a 5 day rollback on premiums? xp event is only 3 days.. and out of the 3, Redfox was out for 2 says.. Heck Ahri was here yesterday..

why should you be compensated for a free pass.. you can just farm again...
    free gold? lol..

they will actually probably just give you another 3x to farm the passes back...

You want them to give you more free stuff for your pet ..after free lvl 4 pet? .........

Conclusion.. Somebody wants free stuff :rolleyes:

BlondICE, renatokpz and Elsikerins like this.
  3. Elsikerins

Elsikerins Active Member

Everyone will always want something free. There will be always those who arent satisfied. Yeah i noticed HZ map was down pretty much for 2 weekends straight. I didn't even step inside the map for that sole reason. But ofcourse people go there to farm event content. Apparently its the most efficient way lol. For some people there arent much more to do than that.
    Back in the day i saw bigger action in those maps. And they wouldn't need a single reset. I don't know if this is due to the load on the server and it's just too weak. Or a bug. But definately should be looked into.
    I think some refunds are in the order for some people who used IM passes or just got locked down in those maps for hours with all their IM content. Other than that.... Too bad. xD Can always go Nanchang

4. Sirme

Sirme Well-Known Member

you opened a timed package.. which is not a consumable and used.. then Asked for refund....

You ask for Two free Guardian rank 4 bottles.... and a refund of 30day item pack because you had a 20 hours downtime..

Asked for 10-20 mil gold gift... for a farm-able free item you could not fully enjoy..

I don't know if English is your first language.. but that is asking for free stuff...

so yeah I did get your point 100%.. there is 0 assumption/delusion to be made.. you said it yourself..

You do deserve your compensation... and to play when you want to..

but guess what
    ? the server did have a downtime during event... so compensation = more time...

It is your fault for opening the box.. no one forced you to..

the payable consumables you lost due to server problem should be refunded.. it is your right.. but 30 days package is not a consumable... it's a timed package... which you OPENED!!..

And gold is free and can be re-farmed..

there is compensation... then there is free stuff... You want a little of BOTH...
    FYI, look at the bold points..

Enough said, Hope you get your compensation for wasted time.. and your 3x event, and your FREE STUFF.. :)

Last edited: Mar 16, 2020
    renatokpz likes this.
  5. Xadoo

Xadoo Member

but the package for people who open it and cant log for whole day . should be extend for this 24 hours. for people who still didnt open it they will say ofc NO NO. but feel us . cant even log and use those op items..