WE NEED MORE PLAYERS ! ! !

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by astroboy215, Nov 25, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. astroboy215

astroboy215 2022 Un-Fashionista

SO WHAT ARE WE GONNA DO ????????

2. HumoLoco

HumoLoco Clean Up Crew

We let rumble fighter die for good shet.

Yeezus and SuperBuu like this.
  3. Tengu

Tengu Creator of Savate

I know youre smarter than to think our lack of advertising is our problem. Yknow whats a problem? Not having a wiki or any form of information database, people refusing to play anything but one stage per game type, and the extremely toxic community. I see new players trickle in from steam every week but they never stay bc the game nor its players are noob friendly.

4. Pasha

Pasha Well-Known Member

You are totally wrong . Wiki would not do sht ,i personally dont know anyone who look at wiki's of any game. There is no advertisement ,so most people wont even onow this game exists. Ive meet some new players they were mad about how these OP p2w exos work ,and said "** it im uninstalling" personally im always trying to teach new players how to use panics and panic predicts . Lets be honest problem is not in players hands ,its in development of this game. New players got no chance to win vs some of these tryharding guys with 100str op exo and scroll . Personally im always trying to teach new players some basics (since im not a god to make them "pro") but unfortunately all of them are quitting this game after being killed many times with that shtty op exos and scrolls . Thats why this game wont be new players friendly since we got scrolls that can ez whole room without even looking at screen -_- couple years ago ive said that its gonna end like this if they wont stop with these op sht . Wiki aint sht lets be honest ,why would you make wiki if you can learn more about game asking any of players in game . Lets mention that our Staff Team after many years still dont know anything about this game . So if you want to make wiki ,go make it and send it to our Staff team cuz they rlly need it .

5. Maomi

Maomi Clean Up Crew

I love this game it's incredibly fun (and that's coming from a newgen) however you are right, it does need some new talent. Since the game is based in Korea (if I'm not mistaken) they probably don't have a lot of marketing campaigns here in America, they probably don't keep up with trends.

They probably need to hire a Game Ambassador or Administrative Assistant to help with the game in America. But they'd probably have to be bilingual.

Rawsta likes this.
  6. TheFuzionBranz

TheFuzionBranz Wiki Creator & Manager, Scroll Masters Finalist

I'm the one who made the WIKI for Ogplanet. It didn't include frame-data regarding scrolls because it can be changed/added at anytime and there is no coding in scrolls related to timing and stuff. However OGP paid me and gave me credits for it. They invested into Advertisement and events specifically for new players.

RedFox is simply investing in the community they are trying to keep rather than investing in growing it. If they had a Wiki it would help, but the original problem is that the community will always decrease in numbers because thats how life works. People are born and others die, life is basically a cycle of moving on. However we are talking about gaming. People join, have fun, invest time and move on one day. However with RF the problem is, nobody is joining. Unless RF could pull tons of people at once to recreate a healthy pool of new players, it will run until its death. I made a simple paint image detailing everything about RF IMO.

[​IMG]

Rawsta and iSeph like this.
  7. iSeph

iSeph New Member

idk y u say that, LaBeba didn't rly do anything.

8. HumoLoco

HumoLoco Clean Up Crew

o did she sell you nudes to tell us shes did do nothing?

iSeph likes this.
  9. iSeph

iSeph New Member

considering the qualifications for a game moderator are next to nothing, the GMs rarely interacted with the community outside of events, and had next to no impact on content release the idea that she killed a game is pretty ******* stupid lol. several factors killed the game such as a difficult learning curve, new content taking way too long to get for new players, peer to peer networking instead of dedicated servers, and a toxic community full of hubris and bravado; kind of what ur showing right now u dutz.

10. HumoLoco

HumoLoco Clean Up Crew

god why do you have to ruin my high trip.
    I am tell you that is truly truth, because I know the truth will always hurt everyone's reputation. Let's me give you a hint. Remember GM Over9000? What did he doing all in those 2007 to 2008? He banned the people who is crybaby. He banned the players wanna be hacker or known as kitty hacker. He banned the people who loves Lebeba. OGP laid him off, but OGP didn't laid Lebeba for selling her nudes to everyone. Not even those guy who used to be CA. I wanted to show at their house and commit homicide, you know that.

The definite for toxic community is the same thing they do as the one kind of what are you posted this.

Now I want get my high trip back.

11. Kurama

Kurama Active Member

bad times..

HumoLoco likes this.
  12. DJPandaz

DJPandaz Active Member

You guys don’t hold urself accountable, and RedFox isn’t doing its part. So of course the game will die. Both parties are responsible.

As players it’s ur job to do ur effort to grow the game. Build an active community, only thing that unify players on this dead game is a discord u can barely find the link for. Where are the RF twitch streamers to bring in viewers. Where are the RF youtubers for a sense of community ? Are you guys referring RF to ur peers ? Are you publicizing the game ?

On redfox part they do nothing but release things to milk old players. All content updates are for old players releasing old stuff, releasing rare items, no new content. Nothing released that will spark interest in new players. If u can’t see redfox is losing money/support for the game ur blind. They stopped developing new items months ago, u can assume it’s because paying people and developers to make brand new scrolls/expos/modes is a lot more expensive then just throwing something old in the store for resale.

It’s everybody’s fault, redfox isn’t interested in spending money on promoting this game they tried AI mode & bs like that. It failed. They lost hope so they’re just gonna take ur money. Players lost hope look to redfox to waste their money but they also have no hope and do nothing out their power to grow the game. Just let time go by and blame the other side. Both sides killed the game. Ggwp. Game is old time kills anything and it won’t change. RF is behind in graphics and all of that u think some kid that compares a flashy new call of duty or new 2020 fighting game to RF u think they’ll be interested in a Shadow Corps box being in store ? Lmao.

jetois and Maomi like this.
  13. Maomi

Maomi Clean Up Crew

Yeah this is my situation summed up. I played RF Online until a few years ago when Rumble Fighter came to RedFox. It was interesting to learn that there was like a fanbase of people following the game since two game companies back so I had to see what was up. Game was fun, but what I really wanted was some competition since I'm really competitive online and offline. Guild wars were a bust so went to 1v1, that's about as competitive as it can get imo.

I don't really know what the game needs, people who've played the game for a longer time than I have already know the answer. But being a RedFox player I kind of felt obligated to keep trying to make the game competitive, that's the main reason I like to 1v1 with others.

14. Maomi

Maomi Clean Up Crew

Why don't you make a thread of ideas/suggestions for players to improve the game on their own. We always see threads dedicated for backlash on Redfox or NimoniX but none for the players, I think this is very important stuff.

Rawsta and jetois like this.
  15. jetois

jetois New Member

I made some videos to post for YouTube/Twitch and I’d really like the game to get back on its feet. It’s possible. We can come up with a couple of plans as players and stick to it.

Rawsta likes this.
  16. jetois

jetois New Member

I created a groupme so we can stay in contact and get online at the same time

You're invited to my new group 'RF for Life' on GroupMe. Click here to join: https://groupme.com/join_group/58343581/GPRtHaRs

Rawsta likes this.
  17. IamGoD

IamGoD Active Member

Calm down and puff love

HumoLoco likes this.
  18. HumoLoco

HumoLoco Clean Up Crew

Puff passed af

19. IamGoD

IamGoD Active Member

❤️❤️

HumoLoco likes this.
  20. Yeezus

Yeezus Well-Known Member

LABEBA HAD NOODS???? SOMEONE DM ME QUICK LOL.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.