@RedFox Staff

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Tengu, Feb 11, 2020.

1. Tengu

Tengu Creator of Savate

If we arent getting new Skill Items in updates can you give us more events that give us chances to win older rares i.e. making sure Fisticuffs never rewards an item you couldve purchased in the shop? Or can we get updates / overhauls on a few skill items to make them feel new again?

Thanks for coming to my TED talk.

Prizmo, RumbleNomad and HumoLoco like this.
  2. HumoLoco

HumoLoco Clean Up Crew

No

3. xenlyiin

xenlyiin Active Member

We don't do that here.

Lephantis likes this.
  4. Starberry

Starberry Community Moderator (RuF) Discord Admin (RuF & 9D) Forum Moderator

Hi @Tengu,

As our team primarily chooses player made sets, we usually do not make any changes to his/her set for Fisticuffs. Based on feedback that I gathered on Discord, players thought that giving away older boxes was "useless" or "pointless". However, I I believe that giving away some of the older stuff will give any inexperienced players a stepping stone for the game.

As for skill item modifications, feel free to voice out what you think may need some changes. While we cannot guarantee that these changes will happen for sure, we will still be sending it in to our developers.

5. TheFuzionBranz

TheFuzionBranz Wiki Creator & Manager, Scroll Masters Finalist

“To our developers”

do they even developed at this point?
    Fix viper cz, ascended dhn should be exactly like G2S, theres no point to have lucha be so bad that its pointless to buy yet have lucha se, volador and el luchador exist... its basically a big “we wasted time on the earlier concepts and gave up on them”

Just balancing would do this game wonders. That and statistics to allow ppl to be somewhat competitive

6. MJBxRawr

MJBxRawr New Member

7. JuMoneyMusic

JuMoneyMusic New Member

Yo enable restrictions in rooms that the RM can change freely. Like being able to limit stats, maybe even an exo option or scrolls. an yea what Branz strong head ass said, balance the skill items yall got out already. Developers for this game jus copyin an pastin the same items over an over. I stay confusing scrolls cause them combos are almost all too similar.

8. IamGoD

IamGoD Active Member

Still a bot.

HumoLoco and Rigamortis like this.
  9. HikuUtada

HikuUtada New Member