Any sneak peek?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by xiaolin, Apr 4, 2020.

1. xiaolin

xiaolin Member

2. xiaolin

xiaolin Member

I hope it they won't say tablet is still "New to game" like they always do. It's been years since UT added to the game.

Swim likes this.
  3. JaydenLi

JaydenLi Active Member

you know the amount you complain, anyone would think you dropped 1000s of $$ into this game but as i know your char, i'm sure you haven't. all you do is come on forums and complain, you fail to realize this game was given free to play, they dont have to spoon feed items to you. For the people who drop 1000s of $, they are the ones who have all right to complain as much as they want, not you!!
    another thing, many of you need to stop comparing what Kr has to RF, Kr sever is 14 damn years old, compared to RF's 4. its like expecting a 4 year old child to do what a 14 year old can do, pretty damn stupid!!! just stop comparing Rf to KR!!!

Reyl89 and MinnesotaSlays like this.
  4. [GM]Ahri

[GM]Ahri RedFox Games Staff Member

5. Manaphon

Manaphon Active Member

Yeah people do complain alot. But there really is no excuse that we can't be up to date with the kr version of the game. As you said the game have existed for over 14years. Why do we have to start from scratch with every new publisher? Would think that we could have the same content but with different rates no?

JaydenLi likes this.
  6. renatokpz

renatokpz Active Member

That's teasing!!
    We need spoilers :D

7. Cytrix

Cytrix Active Member

Agreed. We need spoilers. Quarantine borreness is killing us.

renatokpz likes this.
  8. renatokpz

renatokpz Active Member

Yes, that's 100% true.
    We need you guys (RF) in order to help us fighting the quarantine :)

9. FuriaAlba

FuriaAlba Well-Known Member

I'm sorry, but what difference is there between someone that doesn't spend money on games but buys item mall items from others and people that just spend to get items which are free to get? Why would anyone be judged about how much they spend, nobody cares about that because it's not their business how others use their money so I would think that those that spend a lot of money or just a few bucks or even 0 the same.

While it is understandable for the publishers to have a way to make money of players and would be a priority for them to keep some change in the system for money to come in, it is also important to keep the game enjoyable for everyone, which is debatable what is and isn't enjoyable for each individually, but that's a different discussion.

Also for the case at hand I agree that Swim just exaggerates most of the time.

renatokpz, Perfection and JaydenLi like this.
  10. JaydenLi

JaydenLi Active Member

Well my point really is, we all download and play 9D for FREE, unlike many other games which you have to pay for. Now if they were to make everything easy to get, everyone would have them with little to no cost and i don't think that will be good for the game. This is why ALL private severs fail, they promise everything farmable and maybe they do deliver, BUT, what is the trend you notice with private severs? ALL DIE eventually!! Sooo i think for the survival of this game, certain items MUST come at a cost. I really do stand by my word that people who spend are the only ones who should complain (keep in mind, i'm not a spender). If you get something for free, don't complain, either you accept or refuse.

11. JaydenLi

JaydenLi Active Member

Well, i won't lie, i do crave more content, esp the hainan map which they said is 'coming soon' lol. But i really do love this game very much to ever complain, even with all the p2w, the bugs, the crashes, EVERYTHING lol... I love it too much :D

12. FuriaAlba

FuriaAlba Well-Known Member

What I am trying to say is that people that just spend money shouldn't be the ones to matter more than others, mostly because if you base your business just on people that want to spend on item mall directly to have an edge then that game wont make it very far. I'd say it's better for the game to have content that is hard to get ingame that other players would spend money on item mall to get and not via black market deals but that would also mean there should be something in IM that players that farm items in game would want. For this time period I think there is a balance regarding that but depends on future content how that changes.

Personally I am fine with Ultimate Tablets to be just a item mall gamble box since anyone can live without it since there's many other things to get until you really need that but I would also add that having some sort of change to how one can obtain Tablet via Infinity dungeon should be considered, either remove the limit of runs each day or just have a small increase in number of points each run would be something easy to do and would increase the interest in that dungeon.

rashbrasil likes this.
  13. JaydenLi

JaydenLi Active Member

Lol you need to learn the difference between trolling and crying like little kid who wants a pacifier :D You want free UTs to svck on, little one? Don't try to mask how you really feel with your memes and gifs :), So many of you bash Rf yet spend your precious time here on forums lmao I must say you did one thing right though, QUIT :D! But I think your main problem is that you are unable to do your hacks on RF like you did on those pathetic private sever :)

14. Shuji

Shuji New Member

Like the ND would spoon-feed anyone, it's rather the opposite, considering RF almost giving away for free the TSNF I don't mind, though, we're getting closer to the KR economy this way.

JaydenLi likes this.
  15. JaydenLi

JaydenLi Active Member

I wont call you a noob or tell you that you are crying, what i will say is, if you have that many complains and cannot stand the game, just quit... its not that hard

16. JaydenLi

JaydenLi Active Member

Lol its called emphasizing and sarcasm :p
    Insecure? says the guy who adds a meme/gif to every comment lmao
    You need to stop smoking all that dope man, drugs are only for people who can afford to lose brain cells ;)
    and maybe I am a real life noob.... whatever that means ;)

17. Cytrix

Cytrix Active Member

Guys chill down. Let this thread be a sneak peak thread. I'm eagerly awaiting Hainan map.

@[GM]Ahri
    So when can we expect the first Sneak Peaks? Will there also be a new level cap coming with it?

18. xckritx

xckritx New Member

Yes, all top 100 have cup lvl, we want up^ lvl cup))) And see new map,new Boss,new mobs, all new content)))

19. Cytrix

Cytrix Active Member

So since we didn't suprisingly get the update for easter. Can we at least expect one single Sneak for Easter Event?

20. Shuji

Shuji New Member

You got the 4th anniversary "event" extended, that's Easter for you.