Need directions

Discussion in 'Player to Player Support' started by ShahAshraf, Apr 9, 2020.

1. ShahAshraf

ShahAshraf New Member

Hello everyone,

My char is a warrior. I am currently at level 213 (Immortal 9). Still pretty new to this game. I was hoping for some suggestions regarding the following:

• What gear should I be aiming for?
    • Where I should be farming materials for the recommended gear?
    • Where I should be leveling?

Thanks in advance!

2. BlondICE

BlondICE Active Member

Blood sorcerer LVL3 gear (warrior options)
    Some Fox3/Goku3/ Tiger bead/ good dmg deco (BS/4 guardian/BloodSea = dmg... Epic dancing/Navy = resist)
    Repel+15 weapon with added +2 scroll
    KL dmg epi would be nice, and easy to get cuz price dropped to 2b - 3b
    ________________________________________________________________________________________
    Potala red = set/ epi
    GCM = GC
    CCD = passes/gold
    VOH/COF = high ornaments
    SRS = srs ornaments
    __________________________________________________________________________________________
    SRS dungeon = till IS2 for sure..

ShahAshraf likes this.
  3. BirdbrainX

BirdbrainX Well-Known Member

Most players around your level range would be preparing gear for HG levels. Currently, there are two main options for clothes - HG9 blood sorc clothes (lv 1, 2, or 3) or Ancient Moonlight clothes. For weapons, you should be going for the HG12 blood sorc weapons (lv 1, 2, or 3). As for relics, typically, people go for dungeon plates - CoF, VoH, WT, GCM, SRS, Icy, BM, GC plates. Reasons being that any of the 6 out of the 8 plates will grant you a set bonus of 8K damage (or 10K dmg if you craft the excellence plate during the 4th Anni event with the gold coins). Also, a flag of chaos and a blue banne excellence will add a nice damage boost from their crit dmg stat. There is also the option of going for lv3 KL boss relics, but that will depend on how much in game wealth you have.

You best bet is to farm weapon drops and sell them for gold, and in turn buy the gear you have want. CoF, VoH, WT, GCM, and SRS plates can farmed with green and red pass runs of the respective dungeons. The other plates will be difficult for you to farm, so you will have to buy them from other players. Flag of chaos and blue banner excellence are pretty inexpensive now, so getting these two shouldn't break the bank. Lv3 KL boss relics prices are slowly on the decline, but their prices may vary from seller to seller and the server you are playing on. Both types of clothes I have mentioned will have to be bought from players since they can only be farmed at much higher levels. The same goes for weapons. Prices for HG blood sorc lv 1, 2, or 3 weapons should be more affordable now, even those refined up to +15.

At your current level, you can continue grinding in GCM red runs until you hit mid HG levels, and ask your band/league to bring you to SRS for a little power leveling and reach HG9 so you can switch over to HG 9 clothes. HG blood sorc weapon can be equipped as early as I 12 with triple cutters.

ShahAshraf and KaMiguel like this.
  4. ShahAshraf

ShahAshraf New Member

Thank you both for helping me out. Much appreciated.

5. ShahAshraf

ShahAshraf New Member

I found that the mobs in GCM red runs are harder than the superior red runs. However, the amount of mobs are lower. Why is this?

6. BirdbrainX

BirdbrainX Well-Known Member

ShahAshraf likes this.
  7. ShahAshraf

ShahAshraf New Member