Yin Server: Hefei Down (Resolved)

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by UninPro, Apr 28, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ozbud

Ozbud Well-Known Member

I’m talking about the same old we apologise for blah blah sorry for the inconvenience response that you RF staff seem to copy-paste repeatedly for ANY issue

Your above post is similar in content, the only difference is it’s not an exact copy paste as usual.
    Must’ve been taking some typing lessons paid for by the customers that RF rob daily.

what does gm stand for in your name anyway?
    definitely not game master or game manager, could hardly even classed be a game moderator, more like customer censorship when we try to warn others of the state of this game. Obviously not worries about any KPIs

Swim and CallMeKing like this.
  2. Ozbud

Ozbud Well-Known Member

We should have expected it. Foxes are sly creatures but RF have taken it to the next level

Last edited: Apr 29, 2020
  3. Ozbud

Ozbud Well-Known Member

You know what happens if my glasshouse boiler fails during the night? I get up, drive to work, restart it then Go back to bed. Even if it’s 3-4 times during the night.
    You can’t even restart a map/server once between the two of you

Swim, Cytrix and CallMeKing like this.
  4. Ozbud

Ozbud Well-Known Member

Makes sense, the money from item mall isn’t being spent on improving the game, or even maintain it in a playable state

begar2 likes this.
  5. Ozbud

Ozbud Well-Known Member

From now on red fox shall be known as showbag.
    Overpriced and full of ****

Swim likes this.
  6. Ozbud

Ozbud Well-Known Member

Don’t know, not stupid enough to waste my time on Rf events.
    I think the last one I actively participated in was summer event 2018

7. Eroine

Eroine Well-Known Member

I understand it is a gaming company but emotions... that is something new on answer level when address the community on a pressing issue like server down for many hours and not fixed. Emotions are out of the question on a profesional level answer. The answer all waited could sound like this :

I’m sorry there’s been a delay in our response regarding Yin server issue. Because we didn’t have enough people on staff (or we were out of our working hours) we could not answer sooner.It’s not our usual standard and I understand how frustrating this delay of new Spring Event must be for all Yin players. I’m sorry you’ve had to spend so much time on this, so we will give an extra day of 3x event .

Again, I’m sorry it took us so long to fix this issue! I look forward to providing a much better experience in the months to come.

If you have any further questions or concerns, please let me know. I’m here to help!

8. Cytrix

Cytrix Active Member

The eggs do drop seal stones. At least the 7 eggs I opened. But only got 2x lvl2 pet and 5x lvl 1. (for 100$ loll with that money I could've bought 2 weeks worth of food or 1 year origin premium to play all games). Also thought i try create lvl1 -> lvl2. Guess what, all material lost.
    Anyway this event is already over for me. I'll just pretend we have no event and keep the regular game play.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.