After Event and what Happen With...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by firuges, Apr 27, 2020.

1. renatokpz

renatokpz Active Member

Even if I do, it's out of your business :)

CallMeKing likes this.
  2. Sedolh

Sedolh Active Member

oke so i like to analyze as well, but here is a theory and it doesnt sound weird or i think it doesnt, and i hope with u can see the idea behind it.
    So first i call name some fact.
    Xp card x5 says 400% increase which means that an x2 or x3 is 100% or 200% increase.
    band buff - 100% - in most cases
    Hermit buff - if u have the new prem at least
    relics, deco u tell me the amount, epi all the same.
    Inner set - that amount is up to you
    Drop card - 100% increase as well, but dont know how effect it is.
    so here goes

without event it is
    100% + bandbuff 100% + deco + relic + epi + hermit buff + relics + inner + drop card = % rate

with event it would like.
    100% + 100 - 200%+ bandbuff 100% + deco + relic + epi + hermit buff + relics + inner + drop card = % rate

so u need to count all ur drop rate % increase of your items, including inner set and also deco but not the epi, and maybe u got like 110%

than it would like
    100% + 100% band + 110% from the items + epi + hermit buff = 310% + something
    or 100-200% extra in the weekend.

now its a pity that the drop rate is not public made somewhere but i will just pick something.
    so for example 4th golden coins with a drop rate of 5% ( probably isnt right but who knows).

that could mean the 5% will be increase by 310% .. so that could mean that the item now will have an drop rate of 15,5% instead of the 5%.

drop rate% increase only means that u increase the rate of that drop, so if a drop rate is only what 1% then yeah 3% ,, good luck farming it.

so without the weekend drop drop, its maybe not 0 but it is very low even with all the stats increase
    that would make the market or the hefei prices a bit different. but we will never know since redfox wont release the drop rate sheet.

i agree, and maybe this show the calculations a bit easier.
    but he that fossil got some brains ^^

Last edited: Apr 29, 2020
  3. quaithenhi

quaithenhi New Member

Thank you for the explanation. I have no doubt on that.
    The point discussing here is that:
    (100% plus in the weekend) vs (100% plus from relics)
    Why are they different?

4. Sedolh

Sedolh Active Member

Oke so have u compared it to 100% + relic on a Wednesday against a 100% + weekend witgout relics??

I thibk most people dont try that, and dont forget its an averge right, so in 1 run u earn 35 and in an other 30..

So u have to try 10 runs before u can say ok the drop rate is different.
    But i guess no one really tries coz in the weekend u only go for the highdrop rate

U can also ask why does the drop rate even when its still weekend becomes less.
    Like i got less drop when there was 4 hours left from a weekend event and it dropped to the 15 gc a drop instead of the 33.. While event was stilll on.

5. firuges

firuges Member

I have 200% in relics now and i compare ! Is the same without relics!
    I test it in GCM, Tibet, CCD! Is the same 150-200% is the same as 0%!

Swim likes this.
  6. Sedolh

Sedolh Active Member

Hee firu, sup bro ^^
    Oke so u did 10 runs and compared it??

7. firuges

firuges Member

It's easy to compare brother, with 100 percent more drop rate you should notice the difference. There really is no such difference and I have felt ripped off. Imagine yourself with 150%! Look in my relics for that Drop Rate imagining that it would be a big difference for me. Again I comment, I feel cheated

Cytrix likes this.
  8. Cytrix

Cytrix Active Member

No one really knows how these rates actually work anyway. In any of the todays games 100% means x2.
    In RF 100% means maybe like 10-20'% more than before because they have a weird way of stackking the % instead of just applying it to the actual current rate.

9. quaithenhi

quaithenhi New Member

In RF, their calculation is based on a base number. 100% means 100% of the base number.
    Although I dont like some words from SedoIh, but you can refer to his post above for RF's way.

Sedolh likes this.
  10. Cytrix

Cytrix Active Member

I know that's what I mean, they stack the buff xp and apply the total on base server xp. Which sucks. There should not be any xp rate more worth than the other. It should just be simple math, so that when you use x7 card you get exactly 7x more xp than before. Which obviously is not the case

quaithenhi likes this.
  11. Reyl89

Reyl89 New Member

you are a fossil too don't forget , anyway guys its math, if u have too much drop rate you ll get more easily drop with higher chance, if something has a basic drop rate of 30% and with all buff, event and relics u ll gain a 400% drop rate bonus u ll get an item with a 150% of rate, tgis mean you will surely obtain that item, about what someone wrote for the difference between event on and off, this mean that you haven't passed the limit of 100%, in the end, this stats, is just a bunch of sh*t if you abuse of it.
    Like someone else said before too, we could properly use this stat if we know the drop rate of item, in order to adjust the gears and buffs

12. firuges

firuges Member

There is a law of right to know the percentage of falls or obtaining items, I think not? I will look for her

13. Reyl89

Reyl89 New Member

In other game if such a thing is asked the % will be given, i don't really know why we don't know here... Is because there are too many items to be listed? I ll gladly do it if i can have the data, obliviously if RF will make me one of their staff and pay me, i already helped acclaim with translation back in the days, i can send u my resume too. Just let me know if you want me to work from my house or i should come to you, i have to do the passport in case. (i m seriously talking, I'm looking for a job )

14. Sedolh

Sedolh Active Member

Reyl89 likes this.
  15. [CM]NineArts

[CM]NineArts RedFox Games Staff Member

These options are working as they should.

Please keep in mind that having an increased item drop rate will increase the ability to earn more item drops than having none at all. However, as each monster has their own drop tables, there is no guarantee over which items you will get as it is all RNG based.

Reyl89 likes this.
  16. Reyl89

Reyl89 New Member

true, i forgot that don't having any drop could be a possible too, so in the end it is like i said before, item drop rate chamce is an over hyped stat by this community, look at how much a relic would cost if it have this option

17. Ozbud

Ozbud Well-Known Member

Drop rate stats make you weak anyway. If you get your kill speed down and kill 2,3,4 mobs in the time it took to kill one with drop rate boost then you’re already ahead

KaMiguel likes this.
  18. firuges

firuges Member

I appreciate your attention, but sadly I cannot accept your answer. At least out of respect for the community, they should tell us what items the drop rate on relics affects.
    I can't have 160% drop rate on relics and not know if it's good for anything.
    Besides it is evident that when there is the event of x2 (100%), the drop of objects is really different.
    As I said earlier, we contribute a lot to the game. We should have more visibility in many things, don't you think?

HELLOOOUUUUUUUU! IS THE MOST IMPORTANT STAT IN THE GAME TO SURVIVE!

Last edited: Apr 30, 2020
    vietman likes this.
  19. Cytrix

Cytrix Active Member

Agreed. Drop stats only worth when you already hitting cap.

20. vietman

vietman New Member

ye but what does it have to do with the problem (of drop chance increase from items, vs from event)? And I disagree. If you kill a mob twice faster, it should be equal to 100% drop increase, in terms of (same) loot gathered per time given (lets say weapons dropping from ordinary mobs). Even if it is that 0.5% base drop chance, or less, it doesn't matter, twice is twice, it should be visible after lets say 2000 kills. And only each player know what they want from the game (within games mechanics, rules). If there's a drop chance option, then it should work if choosen.

Too many people talk here, who only speculate (Sedolh, why are you even talking, we are talking about "does it work", not "how it should work"). And now we got that "answer"...

[CM]NineArts don't you think your "answer" is a bit to little? Did you check it (drop chance increase only from event vs only from relics options)? In the game? Could you provide real example from the game (i. e. ordinary weapons drop from ordinary mobs, 30minutes farm, or lets say 500 kills) we can verify? Or did you ask developers? We don't know.

Maybe someone should record several attempts of both scenarios, from start to finish.