Level 4 to 5 pet upgrade

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Lidiaanamihai, Apr 30, 2020.

1. Lidiaanamihai

Lidiaanamihai Active Member

In the spirit of fair-play, I will share with the other players a reply I got from support when I wrote them about the stupid rate for pet upgrade. This is not the full answer but this is the only part I feel that it might be interesting for other players .

Redfox staff member wrote this answer to my ticket:

"First off, we appreciate you as a patron of Nine Dragons Awaken and RedFox Games, and understand that it is difficult to upgrade a pet from lvl4 to lvl 5.
    We would like to let you know that we do appreciate your efforts and love for the game, and will discuss internally on how we can improve our guardian pet system to be more enjoyable for all users."

I dont know what they will decide but this might be a valuable information for players that desire to get a level 5 pet in the future. My advice is wait and let s see what they are coming up with.

Best wishes for all players,
    Exiled
    Wanderers
    Tao

Swim, Cytrix, JaydenLi and 1 other person like this.
  2. Lidiaanamihai

Post deleted cause the post that was answering to was also deleted.

Last edited: Jun 9, 2020
    Swim likes this.
  3. Cytrix

Cytrix Active Member

What post did they delete? I've already given up on pet upgrade a long ago few days after pets were introduced last year. It didnt take me long to realize that the rates are absolutely ridiculous (also spent several thousands for nothing). It is just baffling to me how they as a publishers actually just ignore this circumstance. I would feel like a criminal if I had a business and I knew that customers are giving me thousands of dollars in return for nothing.

4. begar2

begar2 Active Member

My post and all other posts and they slowed down forum for me and i can t create new topic. I am not sure even if this message will be here.

I just said truth nothing offensive they just don t want to hear that, still i don t care anymore waiting for new publisher, just be carefull what are you writing here.

RF practices is that they will not notify you forum will be just very slow and non responsive or some topics will not load and you will be moved on main page.

5. Lidiaanamihai

Was I right ? :)
    Redfox I flame a lot at you, but I have to give you credit when you deserve it. Is good that you kept your word and did something about the pets. I dont care I lost thousands of dollars for getting lvl 5. I am very glad all the players will have access to this content of the game. This is the way to go. Make content available for most players.

The other issue with the black market is still there. And we are working on it. I hope you choose to work with us (the fair-play players) and not against us.
    Exiled

Last edited: Jun 9, 2020
    rashbrasil and ChaosLegion like this.