Drops dont work or broken

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by popsnopp, Apr 29, 2020.

1. popsnopp

popsnopp New Member

So i did a 30min run with drop card + full drop band + drop skill on pet and i test with & without seo set 5.
    A 30 min run in kl and i dont get 1 event drop... NOT 1 from furiuos not from anything from lvl 200+. I mean wtf? is this how u guys do things? Do you want us all at cap lvl, to create low chars and farm at lower lvls? what is ur thought proccess? Hopefully this is a bug that you missed."Like always" But atm ur forcing me too create new low lvl char too farm "effectivly." Yet another gcm farm event. Make a movie while u guys are at it. Dumb dumb dumb dumb etc. neverending...

Cytrix likes this.
  2. OMFGiSoDumb

OMFGiSoDumb New Member

GM have already explain the drop rate system before... seem like people still don't understand. Forgot where it was posted but the drop rate is FIXED(Gm said it is Fixed) and RNG(to me the game seem like random fixed rate to me).
    Which mean good item/materials are always LOW RATES/RNG to get.

So ima try explain what GM tried to explain again the way i think GM explained it(Gm was trying to explain KL drop rate)
    i will be talking about blessing drop rate because it is the only thing i can talk about with the drop rate problem that people who farm it have a problem with its drop rate which was the reason why GM was explaining the drop rate.

----building drop rate stats = drop epi(30%), deco (30%), relic 8 slot with 6 stats(0-240%), trinket(2) (0-160%), drop gear if refined (10%-50%), guild buff (20-100%), pet lv4 (40%), New Premium (20%) can be more or less not sure. You will have to do your own calculation because not everyone can build the same amount of drop rate %. There is a saying if you build too much drop rate certain items wont drop no more. for example blessing during 2x/3x event + your own drop rate stat if they still got that problem.

WHATEVER % OF DROP RATE I AM SAYING IS NOT TRUE I AM JUST GIVING A EXAMPLE AS I DONT KNOW THE DROP RATE ARE FOR ANY ITEM

EXPLANATION

----the monster(aka boss but is consider normal monster because somehow healer damage courage dont work lol???) in Kunlun - the 4 type of sorcerer and 5 guardian
    they have a max limit of how many item which will drop is 7 items
    the items you will find is =
    Blood Essence, Spirit of Kunlun, Bead of Storm, Unknown Letter, 16item - elixirs(Lv7-10), 4items - enchantments stone lv7-10, etc of more trash. which is already total of 30+ items of trash(ill say at least 60 items or even more LOL that doesn't even need to be drop from these monster in the first place).

With a fixed drop rate I'm guessing like 100%(it's not 100% but with a certain amount of drop rate it might as well be 100%) of those 30+ items of trash.
    the FIXED DROP RATE + RNG system you most likely will get randomize trash item of 100% of the time which you have already experience from killing over and over:) during 2x/3x+ drop event which people are wondering why blessing don't drop. It is because trash item rate have increase so much+ rng that it lower the hard item like blessing Low Drop Rate+RNG to NEVER APPEAR.

---- so what i am trying to say is item drop rate are fixed so even if you build drop rate it would be like this
    example-
    Spirit of Kunlun(drop rate chance is 50%) x your drop rate(+event) = it will be 100%
    and if event item drop 1 time per 20 or more monster. It will be a 10% rate item RNG which cant beat a 100% RNG.
    with the 7 item limit on monster. imagine the 30+ trash item with 100% WILL RNG will roll 1st before you can get what you want.
    but event items will drop no matter what since it an event item that need to be drop.
    might as well make a noob to kill monster with less RNG item in its kit with 1 hit than a KL monster with 30+ item if you know what i mean?

3. vietman

vietman New Member

You are just speculating. Elixir and enchantment stone will drop only 1, not 20 (nor 7). There is no proof whatsoever of that THEORY of YOURS that some rare items won't drop because of "too high drop chance". You would have to drop 7 items every single mob to say, you already hit drop chance cap. Only then you could start to verify, if you don't see some item, that should sometimes drop. That 7 items limit could take into account the possible problem of some items not droping, you don't know that. Loot tables are a bit more complex.

4. OMFGiSoDumb

OMFGiSoDumb New Member

Gm had said item have a fixed drop rate and have explained how drop rate works for Kunlun. so i used farming Blessing to prove my point to answer your drop is broken.

farming blessing was a problem last year as people wanted to farm it because it was a farm-able pvp epi you can farm, but during 2x/3x drop event it would never drop depend how much drop rate they have made for themself and so people farmed it during non event.

i dont know about others who is farming it now but it still seem like it that way still for me. if you dont understand what i am talking about then you have not farm blessing as much then :)

most of my explanation came from the GM explanation and so i am telling you how i see it in my perspective(or theory w/e how you or people sees it).

just giving my 2 cent and i wont reply no more as it seem you think i am just giving you random theory but whatever.
    and so my answer to you is drop is not broken. you just need to farm harder:)

5. Cytrix

Cytrix Active Member

Your explanation is absolutely useless. The OP is right. This is a broken game if you get punished for having cap char and need to make new low level char to farm on lower maps. I call this a very very broken game and the only explanation from the GM that i'd accept is if they admittet that it is broken but they can't do anything about it since they aren't devs.

upirank and Swim like this.
  6. Eroine

Eroine Well-Known Member

In any decent game (e.g. WoW) you have increases but you also have a formula to calculate the drop rate of each item, a thing which cannot be applied here. The devs complicated with no reason the drop in this game. Why you need so many useless increases for something that in 2007 was a ”given”, meaning you only need a drop card and 2x/3x drop rate from event. That would be acceptable to calculate the drop rate for each item vs mobs, but now... imagine nobody really can do it and players are to blame because they do not have the capacity to get in game items to get a decent drop rate which btw was ”taken away” from players by the devs when they change the system of drop rate. What a joke and what times we live now...

And this is the reason why nobody made an update guide of loot from mobs vs maps and bosses vs maps. I tell you another fact : not even RedFox do not know what the bosses on each map drop with each step of increases, same with mobs. It is a chaos in drop rate, nobody knows nothing for sure and how to calculate for each item. Are only presumptions. We only know some basic formulas and we can make presumptions on items.

And to finish, why you make an end character level with top items if you do not farm with it ? This is another joke, it is not a joke but poor game design from devs. You put your end character in a box when events are on because you can not farm with him nothing decent from end map. But again... we do not have the last map like K have it. We are 3 years behind with maps and more years behind with like K events...

Last edited: May 1, 2020
    WarRED, KaMiguel, Swim and 1 other person like this.