I want to come back

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by DrDroopers, May 8, 2020.

1. DrDroopers

DrDroopers New Member

Hey all,
    I took a break, long break from this game. I played since acclaim, then g1 then GC and then RF but didn't play much here just because I was tired of moving(from a publisher to another). Anyways, I want to restart playing this game, not much cuz I have a wife and kid and my free time is limited BUT... I got till HG5 lvl, WT warrior main char with some items/gear (see pictures). I want to ask what should I look for (item wise)? What gear should i get, how hard it is, how much money does it cost? I want to keep it free to play, not spending $ like crazy (I did some transactions but small ammount).
    I see this game changed alot on items side and I have no idea where to start, what items are worth getting, etc.
    https://imgur.com/cnToKDf
    https://imgur.com/krK4N7k
    https://imgur.com/Eoc1jBX

2. TrueGeeGee

TrueGeeGee New Member

Honestly, you're boarding a sinking ship.

3. DrDroopers

DrDroopers New Member

So, not worth playing this game? I see they still can't handle a proper server connection.... I mean i get disconects or can't login.

4. TrueGeeGee

TrueGeeGee New Member

I've joined recently myself and the last 3 weekend events all came with map issues. The introduction of "New Premium" grinds my gears as well and in general under this publisher the game is the most P2W it has ever been. All the new content we get is decos or upgraded versions of already existing items with abyssmal chances of getting. PvP meta is way out of hand with insane crit boosting items only few can ever get. Basicaly if you don't intend to spend a lot then you won't stand a chance in PvP. If you like the game for PvE then there might be a little merit in playing this but eventually you'll reach a wall past which everything is too expensive to farm for.

5. Cytrix

Cytrix Active Member

If you want to be in the top 5 in yin. prepare to spend 20k+ $.
    Also if you're not in the top 5 you'll just get 1 hit killed. There's nothing inbetween.

6. DrDroopers

DrDroopers New Member

Too bad this game went in thst direction. I mean, it always used to be a gamble game but not this hardcore.
    So this means for a F2P player it is still a challenge to make a character for PvE. I'll give it a shot, dunno how long maybe a day, a week, a month... If i can't get some items that will make grinding in KL easier(not killing a mob in 2 mins) i will stop.

7. BirdbrainX

BirdbrainX Well-Known Member

At the current state of the game and depending on your in-game wealth, I would suggest striving to hit HG9 and switch over to HG9 lv 1, Lv 2, or lv 3 blood sorc clothes, or you could go with Ancient Moonlight clothes which has no level requirement. The same applies for weapons, shoot for HG12 lv 1, lv 2(wave), lv 3(repel) weapons with the use of jade separator + hermit cutters to lower the level requirement down to I12.

However, your relics are a little out of date. My recommendation for relics would be to get the dungeon plates - CoF, VoH, WT, GCM, SRS, Icy, which are pretty cost efficient in terms of what they costs in-game, and the dmg boost they provide you with. You can also take the time to farm GCM for crystal materials and upgrade your deco to the lv 2 form. Or try your luck at crafting an event piggy deco from the Spring Event 2020 that we are currently having now.

This is doable.

I recommend joining a band/league and ask for their advise directly.

Nice deco. I suggest you hang on to it, since it is pretty rare to have a 4 slotted polar bear deco to have the same stats as an average summer deco. It is an extremely desirable novelty item for sure. :)