Some features or fixes that 9d needs. What you Think?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by firuges, May 6, 2020.

1. firuges

firuges Member

Good morning RedFox.
    There are certain things that the community would like and would greatly appreciate if they were implemented or repaired.
    1. Save the last thing we had in the Stand for sale. Since removing the stand and putting it back is very tedious. I know that's easy :) and I think many players would appreciate it.
    2. That the conversation windows do not close automatically when interacting with an NPC, I think that nobody uses messenger for this reason.
    3. That allows me to re-enter the game if I go to the initial screen. This generates an error and does not allow us to reconnect. It is only possible if we exit the game.
    4. Change the Color of Blood Essences and make them Green or Red since pets do not collect them.
    5. Change the color of Event items from yellow to green or some other color, because a lot of garbage is yellow.
    6. Repair the Droprate for relics or give people visibility of how it works and what objects it affects.
    7. Review the auctioner. I think it is very expensive so people don't use it.
    8. Review everything regarding new players. There is no real reason not to go from lvl 1 to 225 quickly.
    I guess my hope that any of this is taken into account is null, since I hardly see a maintenance of the game but I hope I'm wrong.
    Thank you

It would be a great thing not to generate spam below and if you feel motivated by one of the points above, just post. I agree with point (1, 2) for example

2. ThatHurt62

ThatHurt62 Member

Sorry to maybe upset you but you just wasted a few mins of your life writing what you said. RF don't listen to players suggestions even if they are good ideas, they don't care for the players and also any bugs are not their fault its always someone else to blame

3. Ozbud

Ozbud Well-Known Member

Best possible fix is red fox give up publishing rights and we get a new publisher to try and fail again.

At least another publisher trying and failing would be better than the nightmare we all deal with here almost every day now

ElfSlayer9, Swim and firuges like this.
  4. nyioo7

nyioo7 New Member

All the disrespects. You guys forgot that if it wasn't for Red Fox, 9D is dead. They saved it from previous publishers. Go ahead and go play in private server and see what happened.

1. Save the last thing we had in the Stand for sale. Since removing the stand and putting it back is very tedious. I know that's easy :) and I think many players would appreciate it. That's not ideal.
    2. That the conversation windows do not close automatically when interacting with an NPC, I think that nobody uses messenger for this reason. This used to work fine. It was right before RF took over, it broke. No one fixed it.
    3. That allows me to re-enter the game if I go to the initial screen. This generates an error and does not allow us to reconnect. It is only possible if we exit the game. This is Steam limitation. Use stand alone game downloaded from RF.
    4. Change the Color of Blood Essences and make them Green or Red since pets do not collect them. That's just laziness. Ideal change I would love to see is having option to enter custom list of names we can enter for pet to pick up.
    5. Change the color of Event items from yellow to green or some other color, because a lot of garbage is yellow. Another laziness.
    6. Repair the Droprate for relics or give people visibility of how it works and what objects it affects. I think drop rate options and relics are over killing drops. To quick fix, I think they nerfed them. I can see them changing normal drop rate to 0.2% or something to compensate the drop relics. Ruin it for everyone else especially new players.
    7. Review the auctioner. I think it is very expensive so people don't use it. 100% agreed. Why is there even a charge? In other games, there's no charge or not expensive. Auctioner is very popular.
    8. Review everything regarding new players. There is no real reason not to go from lvl 1 to 225 quickly. This is not gonna change. This will not please anybody. On old players side, exp rate too low. New player side, game is boring. Publisher side, players have too much time to collect gears that no one needs item mall stuff.
    In the end, this game is what it is because people kept on complaining and publishers wanting to take the easy route. This game can only be better if developers and publisher have a team dedicated to play this game to find these issues on their own. Like have a QA team.

ElfSlayer9 likes this.
  5. Daoji

Daoji Active Member

2. the PM system has always been a pain. It should never interrupt key-strokes, taking precedence over game-play..
    I prefer Whisper, until they redo PM, making it merely a translucent notification which does not disturb pve (killing mob etc).
    7. It seems to me that the fee is a penalty for using the AH as they see that (use of AH) as a player not logged-in.
    Hefei would be empty if there was no AH fee, or limitations.
    8. I believe most still worry too much about leveling quickly. They miss out on the benefits of the lower maps (passes, materials from dungeons etc), missing out on easy gold. However, I would love to see bound gear to be given out again.

I'd love to see:
    - a Skills Bar Lock & Unlock feature, so skills can not be accidentally dragged-off.
    - an Item Transfer Station: a NPC that allows items to be transferred, from one account to another, for a fee per item. This will help those whom have only 1 PC, and have to rely on others players to move gear and goods between accounts. There's been too many days nobody was online to help move items...

Last edited: May 9, 2020
    KaMiguel and ElfSlayer9 like this.
  6. ElfSlayer9

ElfSlayer9 Member

1. I agree with nyioo, you solution for the stand option is not ideal. I personally would prefer they add slots or allow multiple pages of slots (maybe based on level rank, definitely NOT buying them from the Item Mall like with the relic slots) rather than remember what you had up last.
    2. Don't care.
    3. Never had that problem. Had many, many other DC problems, but not that one. They should probably fix the general DC issues before they get to that one. Again, nyioo probably has the right on this one.
    4/5. Once again, I endorse nyioo's solution on these items.
    6. The drop rates for most of the items in this game have become screwed. Part of that is the Red Fox focus on stupid crap, part of that is trying to keep things in the game that are obsolete (like the completely obsolete nugget weapon/YYBS clothing ornaments from loot chests in CoF/VoH) instead of updating with the changes made in the game, and part of that is just laziness on the programmers' part. The handing out of item cards like candy probably figures in there, too.
    7. This is the one I wholeheartedly agree with. I have no idea what the hell Red Fox is thinking on this one. All the way back when Acclaim was the publisher, we were bitching about needing an Auction option to the game so that we would not need to spend so much online time with open stands in Hefei or keeping so much stuff in our bags. Red Fox finally does it and it is so expensive that nobody uses it, which makes no sense. Not sure why Daoji is worried about Hefei being empty, but that could be rectified by make more Hefei quests, possibly more Daily or Karma quests, with rewards good enough to induce people to complete them.
    8. I do agree somewhat that leveling is way too easy for lower levels. One should not be able to level four times in one dungeon run, even during an event. You wind up at a high level with no money, crap gear, and no time to farm for things like passes and gear.
    I would like to add:
    9. Fix the recast times and VE cost of skills, especially Healer skills that are supposed to support other players in things like dungeon runs and boss hunts. Having a heal with a 30-60 second recast time is idiotic, especially when Red Fox took away all but two of the Life heals (three if you count the party heal, which I have used on exactly one occasion, helping a lower level get his Shen Mo epi).
    10. Allow us to trade/sell/store/disassemble a whole lot more of what we wind up with in our bags, especially selling/trading/storing things like dungeon clothes and being able to at least disassemble the event weapons/clothes that stop being useful.

And like everyone else who bothered to comment, I agree that there is zero chance the people at Red Fox give a crap about players (especially if they are not buying Item Mall stuff), or at least certainly not enough to fix long-standing problems with game features and gameplay issues. If they did, they would not do stupid crap like putting loot chests inside walls in the dungeons or letting us get our characters stranded for hours on certain maps without being able to use them or relocate them.

Last edited: May 9, 2020
    KaMiguel likes this.