TKO here guys craftin with 165% create chance,please read.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by darkstar26, May 18, 2020.

1. darkstar26

darkstar26 New Member

so after thought abt it i decided that i will try craft kl epi any of them yellow bags and yellow jades for free every saturday night for who dont know yet those mats drop in kl mobs furious and destruction phoenix tiger etc.i will make a live video on twitch for those who come trade me and want me to craft any of that also u need mcgx5 or x10 for better chance.trade me the mats il give it a go.since a lot of ppl just started but also for those who wanna make some gold from that i will craft for free i will need some pet food also since that buff last 1 min and many ppl wanna craft.i wont keep anymore than i need during that time all trades will happen live,but just with sound from me il turn my camera off but u will see all ingame and hear me so we can organize better.any1 who wanna join just to watch is welcome il first contact Zhou make sure i dont overlap with him.we l agree on a time and update this post untill saturday,il also upload some videos with me craftin diffrent things be4 saturday.so farm mats up and try ur luck,craft rate differs from item to item some craft easy some harder as u all know already but maybe with 165% craft u will have more luck.as for the high end items such as OP deco and expensive il get a % based on a mutual price agreed upon be4 craft and only if i succes.with those persons permission i will upload videos of me trying even if i fail or succes,person in question remaining anonymous ofc.this is easier for me also bcoz making videos uploading them and etc takes time wich i will not have because of work and life in general.so just to be clear kl epis any of them yellow bags and yellow jade il try free on saturday night il post the time and my twitch acc later on.if i cant do all i will try make other day rest until all had a chance.i dont want followers or likes or views i do it coz its easier this way than makin 1k videos every week.il post only my personal craft tries and rest of videos from ppl that i deal and just woth their permission.its not much 100% craft but is way better then just band and premium so we l see.feel free to spread the word in game for any1 that wanna try.all the best

Attached Files:

Last edited: May 18, 2020
    ZhouWarden, Kisame and pikoko2k3c like this.
  2. upirank

upirank Active Member

Since this game is full of bug, you want other people to be guinea pig? Im sure many people will jump to the gun. Good luck!

3. darkstar26

darkstar26 New Member

leave the hating out of this thread please either u wanna try or not ppls choice i dont force no one.and i will make videos when i create stuff no need pigs i can farm myself ty vm hence the delay on videos.we all know now craft bugg fixed and some ppl idk or care who took advantage of it by craftin certain items super easy and sellin now that is fixed dont be salty at least what i do is legit.peace

Last edited: May 18, 2020
    ZhouWarden likes this.
  4. upirank

upirank Active Member

Hate? i dont see any pretty neutral thought.

5. Cytrix

Cytrix Active Member

I did +16 using 0 mirrors few times now without any buffs at all (only clan buff and mastery buff) so only a little can be concluded by your statement. Also what I dont understand is, since you have pet 5 you must be pretty rich, why not just risk some items yourself and try it out? I don't have pet 5 but if I had I would totally risk KL5 relics, i'd just keep my default relics that I need and any additional kl5 I acquire will be tried.

ZhouWarden likes this.
  6. upirank

upirank Active Member

165% increase rate on goku 5 to goku 6 from 5% it will be 13.25%, but first you will need 2x goku 5 for 1 try, where most of the time you can never kill the boss, if you dont have top gears.

7. darkstar26

darkstar26 New Member

yh and i didnt stated my buffs work on ref higher than +16 unti i check with gms or ref more to prove it.

ZhouWarden likes this.
  8. darkstar26

darkstar26 New Member

this is what i offer after i upload some vids ppl can decide they wanna let me try create or not is that simple.as i said i dont force no1 to let me try craft 4 them.this is my offert who wanna try ok who not same.

ZhouWarden likes this.
  9. Perfection

Perfection Well-Known Member

CM 9arts have already answered to question about the pet5 ref buff. His answer can be found under guardian update post, if people would just bother to search a bit
    20200518_225444.png

ZhouWarden likes this.
  10. upirank

upirank Active Member

Yes, just read up the forum sometime

Why do you even try to explain anyways, as i said, i only shorten your post in 1 sentence, pure fact. Disclaim: No hate involved written this post.

11. darkstar26

darkstar26 New Member

thx 4 the info and yea i normally dont browse forum 0n 30 pages+ lookin at the komments.anyway thx 4 clearing that for me

12. ZhengLi

ZhengLi New Member

i've been searching for this and sometimes the search function it doesn't give the necessary results

You can help people without putting them down. Your life must be sad.

13. isten123452

isten123452 New Member

Looking for a friend who has a Pet lvl 5, promise we will be good friends, pm me!