Item Drop % Increase

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by JoeSSJ4, May 12, 2020.

1. JoeSSJ4

JoeSSJ4 Member

Does anyone have any experience with item drop extensions on relics, decos & epis? Do they actually increase drops? Is there a way to see what normal drop rates are, compared to boosted drop rates?

2. bagina

bagina New Member

There's a lot of discussion about drop chance, how it works, and whether or not drop rate increase works or not. End of the day imo it all points towards not working......but who knows. I personally haven't seen any code so :rolleyes:

MinnesotaSlays likes this.
  3. Thedarklord87

Thedarklord87 Active Member

Its working fine..
    1. at CCD green my IM11 nuker saw white tiger but get no drop if no drop gear but if i wear at least 80% drop gear i get a soul even no event then again if its event x3 with drop gear the max also a tiger soul, don't expect much.

2. normal grind mob if the item they drop is 3-5 item no event no drop parts, the best is trash every 2 kill n every 10-20 kill u get a event nugget(event stuff i normally note under rare)

3. but if with drop gear during event, you can get 1 nugget every 2-3 kill which looking at x3 drop event n 80-100% drop parts u get around x4 or x6 drop i dont quite clear on event x current or event + current that's why i count this way.

compare to point 1, point 2, point 3, u can see its slightly more than half diff thus i must say it work

4. Dragy

Dragy Active Member

here u talking about gear with only 80% but there are ppl who has around 400-500% drop rate and get the same items "materials" from event without all those relics with option 5% item drop

5. Thedarklord87

Thedarklord87 Active Member

what do you expect? maybe u explaining what you expect will be better but i personally think its useless to go that high for drop rate gear unless u hardcore n grinding 24/7

6. BirdbrainX

BirdbrainX Well-Known Member

Yes.

Yes, they do. However, based on personal experience, it does not perform in the way some players think they do.

That depends on what you mean by "normal drop rates".

Did you mean what individual item drop % are according to specific drop tables, or did you mean what item drops are like with and without enhanced drop rate bonus? If it is the latter, you can simply do an experiment with and without drop gear and take note of the difference.

7. JoeSSJ4

JoeSSJ4 Member

Just looking to get more weapons and other valuable drops more than the junk that usually drops. And of course event items like the 4th coins, and gold nuggets.

8. Dragy

Dragy Active Member

what expect? well i expect it work like the events say when is x2 it say 100% i have 500% why it dont work atleast like a x2 event?

Linado likes this.
  9. JoeSSJ4

JoeSSJ4 Member

That's what I don't understand. If the bonuses work, it should be obvious, even more noticeable than the x2 events. But if they don't work, then why are the prices so high for drop relics. I guess it's gotta add some bonus or people wouldn't use them. So I'm gonna use it while farming, especially during x2 events. Any bonus will help, but shouldn't cost so much unless it works.

10. Gaozz

Gaozz New Member

Hm that a good question. But the answer is very simple and you can find it in game just need to read game description verry carrefull, because this game have 2 kinds of drop rate, so if u got like 400% drop rate on opts dont expect your drop be same or better as an x3 event.

11. ttran

ttran Member

The x2 event increase 100% BASE drop rate (I dont know about drop card), same with exp and kungfu exp.

The droprate from items, epi has effect on top of the base drop rate. In my opinion, some items have FIXED drop rate, you cannot increase them by drop rate % (no proof yet), hence you have more drops during x2 event than zillion % drop rate items.

12. Gaozz

Gaozz New Member

Because event ,card dont give drop rate , give Every item drop rate increased , also seo set and deco what difference? Drop rate make mob drop more item from list he can drop normal 6 item drop rate make him drop 8 from alist of 12 item for example, when Every item drop rate make u get more of every item ,check in game description

13. Revered

Revered Well-Known Member

A month has passed. It's probably enough for GM to be ready to answer.

So GM, only the primary (which can't be changed, like deco, trigrams, epi) works or o Sealed drop % option (from clothes or relics) works too?

14. Anonyma

Anonyma Member

I cant say what's bugged and what isn't but mobs can only drop up to 8 items and there ARE some rare items (the dev's won't tell us which ones) that have a fixed drop rate, so they won't be affected by your or any events increased drop chance