Clothes Refine Refusal

Discussion in 'Player to Player Support' started by ElfSlayer9, May 12, 2020.

1. ElfSlayer9

ElfSlayer9 Member

Anyone know why the Clothes Refiner is refusing to let me refine my [Epic]Noble Yellow Dragon Jacket and Pants despite it allowing me to do so on the hat, wbs, and shoes of the same outfit a few seconds earlier? 2020May12 04-02-06.jpg

2. BirdbrainX

BirdbrainX Well-Known Member

I can vaguely see that the item is already at +4 in the refiner menu. That means this item can be refined.

Did you try restarting the game?

3. ElfSlayer9

ElfSlayer9 Member

I was about to log off at the time and didn't have time to do much besides posting here and submitting a ticket. I will try again when the server is up again. Support replied that they had no problem refining the same item and I should try unloading and reloading the game in a different location on my comp.

4. Ozbud

Ozbud Well-Known Member

Replies like that are ridiculous, they should just fix the game so it works properly in Any file location rather than keep telling people to reinstall the game all the time.

just shows they’re only interested in bandaid work arounds and not actually resolving problems

5. ElfSlayer9

ElfSlayer9 Member

I agree but I eventually got it to refine. I thought Acclaim was a crap fest when they ran 9Dragons but Red Fox makes me nostalgic for the lagginess, rollbacks, and non-responsive support (At least back then you knew they didn't give a crap rather than the nonsense you get from Red Fox where they try to make it look like they care while also doing nothing to fix what you report to them. What exactly are their programmers doing, anyway? They are obviously not fixing bugs and gameplay issues.).