Maintenance & Patch Notes: May 19, 2020

Discussion in 'Maintenance & Patch Notes' started by [GM]Shadow, May 19, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheDL6Incident

TheDL6Incident Creator of Buki

Everyone in Nimonix needs to commit neck rope.

Hercule and HumoLoco like this.
  2. Yeezus

Yeezus Well-Known Member

STILL NO BUKI??????

DAMN SON.....

HumoLoco likes this.
  3. TheDL6Incident

TheDL6Incident Creator of Buki

Dude at this point i'm better off making that scroll myself in Blender.

HumoLoco and Prizmo like this.
  4. MyHero

MyHero Active Member

You guys updated the game and severs still getting ddosed oh my god

5. HumoLoco

HumoLoco Clean Up Crew

If yall dont like this update. then let's move to gem fighter and ddosing them and tell them american players is the best and talk trashing on them teach them how to speak humo english. Maybe we should take over Gem Fighter.

They use the money to feed their family nothing else. They cannot afford the ddos protection better. All is they focusing on the white troll hat to help them fix the patch and ddos but charge them more than they expect to fed their family. They update like this trash update to achieve their goal to pay it.

Oh not happening. Sorry. To be disappointed for it. Because nobody care about -- nvm not say anything. we keep in silence. If you knew it then don't talk about it. cuz RedFox like the surprise attack one day.

cuz some guy studied to be a black hat.

6. BeeBee

BeeBee BeeBee

I think someone with the skill set to actually be considered a black hat would consider rumble fighter's corner of the internet a waste of time. No notoriety, not as much money as any other game... I guess for practice? Doesn't seem realistic to me.
    What does seem realistic to me is NimoniX will stay with lazy updates. Even though they have at least half a year of already made but unreleased content.

HumoLoco likes this.
  7. LaniRF

LaniRF Clean Up Crew

Event & System
    Events

• Continuing Events:
      • Boss Modes: Harlem Defense War, D-H-14 War, Queen's Garden, Frozen Lake,Destroy Pirates, White Tiger Isle. The Quarantine Suit Lv.A (Timed) will continue to drop from the chests from these Boss Modes (Hard Only). If you are able to obtain all 6 pieces, a permanent Quarantine Suit Lv.A will be distributed at a future date *
    [/QUOTE]
    Ahh alright, thanks man.

8. protrain

protrain New Member

Ok, where should I start, with the unsupportive RF "Team," the very toxic players, or to the fact that the servers are definitely being ddosd. There are so many things wrong with the game, but the fact is the developers or the RF team clearly give no f***s about this game or the community. Think about it, RF servers have been getting ddosd daily for however long its been on redfox and what has this RF team done about it? Zip, Zero, Not a dam* thing. I don't think you should spend time on RF anymore with the team not putting their time into fixing the problems with the game and I know their are server checks, but c'mon how do you not see that people get their time wasted whenever a person that knows how to ddos, does Ddos the game every f**king day?? Like cmon the devs and RF team really aint give a sh*t. COME ON!??? I know people that have poured money into this game and RF is still doing zip again. Seriously though, and if you are reading this please just stop playing RF, until the RF team actually does something new with the game because they are just wasting our valuable time with a game that has potential, but the devs and RF team clearly don't care. Think about it, when was the last time RF actually did something helpful for us players. The players that help them make money and we get a broken game. Put your time and money somewhere else please because they won't fix this game or at least ban the people who ddos it every week. At least just quit until they do fix the MAIN issues with this game.
    IGN: FoTwentie

9. Prizmo

Prizmo Well-Known Member

the dedication.
    he even wrote his IGN as if he was going to be credited for any change.

LaniRF likes this.
  10. HumoLoco

HumoLoco Clean Up Crew

Because they can.

Fake "White" Hat snitch on RedFox about the 3rd party, in return they get a cheap reward.
    Gray Hat exploit it for a profit, and snitch to get a good deal reward like Sage Master perm.
    Black Hat take over RedFox and Rumble Fighter then teach them a lesson yet they gonna exploit it.
    Green Hat loves to learning how the hell does hacking rumble fighter worked, but they have no idea how the danger is on way to them.
    Red Hat stop the Black Hat, but end up ruined White Hat's life.
    Blue Hat angered at a certain targeted to expose their information and destroy them.
    Kitty Hat brag about the 3rd part they bought from the Black Hat.
    The Hacktivist the HumoLoco is speaking about the definitive of the color hat.

yet, hacker dont care about how much do RedFox or Nimonix earning the money, they just want the data sources.

I would say they doing it for the practices. unless they give the wrong person to gain the power.

My question is are those players still loyalties to this Rumble Fighter? Will they move to the private Rumble Fighter server where the fanmade make the best contents and follow the updates from the user suggestion and end the Boxes era?

Last edited: May 24, 2020
  11. Shagaru0z

Shagaru0z Active Member

Check out the scroll "Time" In suggestions.

HumoLoco likes this.
  12. Senpai

Senpai Member

I see that boxes are still in this game, I also see that there's hasn't been really any significant changes during my hiatus LMAO

Prizmo likes this.
  13. sheeran

sheeran Clean Up Crew

New Carat spenders event please. Up to 250,000 Carats for White Mouse set M/F or the NanoTech PowerSuit M/F. Make it happen because we need content.

Also distribute the permanent Quarantine Set next update.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.