Someone told me that EU players can play lag free by using this tool

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by DeityPowerr, May 31, 2020.

1. DeityPowerr

DeityPowerr New Member

The tool is called Tuneup utilities.. or something like that. I am downloading one right now and i hope it will fix my lag. The lag was very bad since i'm an EU player. I did manage to kill 1 guy but 50% of the time i was lagging like hell and players kept teleporting. This germany guy told me he has no lags and said it will strengthen your connection. Any experience with this tool?

2. TheDL6Incident

TheDL6Incident Creator of Buki

That doesn't do anything. It's basically the same thing as ccleaner. All it does is kinda clean up unnecessary files on your pc, but that's it.

HumoLoco likes this.
  3. DeityPowerr

DeityPowerr New Member

No its very different thing than CCleaner. I have CCleaner too. 2011 utilities actually has a PC boosting option. It has worked pretty good and i see way less lags.

4. Starberry

Starberry Community Moderator (RuF) Discord Admin (RuF & 9D) Forum Moderator

Any software that "boosts your PC" like TuneUp Utilities and Game Booster works the same way for the most part.

All they do is temporarily disable some unused services and processes on your PC, but it will do little to nothing to speeding up your internet connection.

5. RikaLayla

RikaLayla New Member

Fix the game so we can Fisticuffs!