On the new direction, solution to maintain negative

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by hachu1991love, Jun 3, 2020.

1. Sirme

Sirme Well-Known Member

well too bad what you say makes 0 sense, because people from YIN can still play Tao..
    so if Tao is going to die.. then its already RIP..

so your point is ???

Last edited: Jun 6, 2020
  2. Sirme

Sirme Well-Known Member

they did transfer items on characters.. only thing that did not transfer was band.. but hopefully they can fix that..

Azzaro11 likes this.
  3. Azzaro11

Azzaro11 New Member

Let the transferring commence!

4. hachu1991love

hachu1991love New Member

leets see this picture at event time X2 all, and lets think what happen if dont mager , lol

5. sajdhsjhdka

sajdhsjhdka New Member

yes, they can play Tao. but they have to start over without gear. a char without item cannot do anything affect to Tao.
    the point of this threat is some Yin player who dominated the sever with top gear and they make people quit. but they cannot play alone. so they ask GM to move into Tao to do it again.

6. Zachary209

Zachary209 New Member

if no IM band attribute point refund no merger :mad:

7. renatokpz

renatokpz Active Member

I see too much personal hate here in this thread.

"Oh, if there's a merge we won't have spots to farm or everyone will chase the same mob, oh, oh, and now?"
    That's the motivation of the game. Gear yourself to steal the mob :).

I was wondering... The game was thought to have one server (since PvP and PvE happen to be quite similar), so I guess all is made to host as many people as the server can hold.

About a possible merge, well, TBH I don't think is a bad idea IF AND ONLY IF all we worked for remains with us (Lvl, items, band [at least some refundable points to the bandmaster -- easy to create a ticket system I guess], costume gallery, etc..). Literally a copy-paste from Yin to Tao (or vice-versa).

Don't know why is there so much hate between each other. After all, we play this game with teamwork, let us keep this alive :)

@[CM]NineArts, show us your concerns.

RadeonX2 and Azzaro11 like this.
  8. Azzaro11

Azzaro11 New Member

I agree 100% with THIS right here

9. Lidiaanamihai

Lidiaanamihai Active Member

Instead of arguing I think it is simpler to have a pool where all Tao and Yin players can vote. This way will be easier to see what people really want without jumping at each other's throats.
    I say Tao cause it is only fair to hear both servers about a decision that will impact both.

10. Sedolh

Sedolh Active Member

So u wanna hold a poll based on which server should be used for transfer while Most people are on tao?
    Than that would be a rigid poll straight from the start.

I agree with the copy paste, or heck even weirder. New server but then everyone transferred to it,, all of yin and tao..

11. Sirme

Sirme Well-Known Member

Again you are assuming a lot.. most of those TOP players already moved to Tao.. I know them.. they are already TOP players in Tao..

I can name them.. but all you gotta do is look at Tao ranking list... and the shouts in Tao...

12. Sedolh

Sedolh Active Member

13. sajdhsjhdka

sajdhsjhdka New Member

name them lol . i'm sure nobody know them. you still think ranking list work good =)). god bless you lol.

14. Khamiciu

Khamiciu Member

Please dont force me play on tao ....i preffer yin server thats why i made my char in yin -_- . Im sure if someone wanna go tao will do it even has to start from zero , please thats not my problem who has to start from zero and how hard it is for them.... if rly matter every player opinion then let yin server as it is. I enjoy pking and farming and if someone kill me that motivates me get better on pvp gear , if is about not manny players, is because are lazzy and dont wanna work get better and they looking for more players so they get help (or w.e is the reason i dont care). I have my friends in yin and i enjoy ,have fun... so better less players and fun ones , then manny boring players ^^. No need reply to convince me with great opinions how everyone not agree with me =3

Last edited: Jun 10, 2020
    Perfection likes this.
  15. teokisss

teokisss New Member

Tao PvE lol

16. teokisss

teokisss New Member

Uncompetitive games are very boring like Tao