3 years rewind new maps

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Eroine, Jun 15, 2020.

1. MinnesotaSlays

MinnesotaSlays Active Member

You can't just sit on the sideline you gotta throw your hat in the ring!!!!

2. Khamiciu

Khamiciu Member

Hmmm , im not "someone who has invested thousands of dollars" =3, i let Gods decide and the santa marias around the forum .. abit of drama wont kill annyone ^^

MinnesotaSlays likes this.
  3. MinnesotaSlays

Would you consider yourself mortal? You say a little drama won't kill anyone but what about those WHO HAVE DIED FROM A LITTLE DRAMA?! o_O you might be someone who has profited from those who spend like crazy. Would you not consider yourself a demi-god then at least?

4. Khamiciu

Khamiciu Member

Lets say if they died ,atleast they had a reason die for ,so its win /win . Ill always be around drama ! :p So you can call me God or demi-God or Queen ! Thank you :oops:

5. MinnesotaSlays

Is it really a win/win if the reason is a bad reason? In this case, I would call you the mad queen or the crazy queen. This would be poor drama to die over! Such is a mortal flaw would you agree?

6. Khamiciu

Khamiciu Member

Yep , win/win (ill watch the drama and put some salt if need) and i would say "Dale la avion cabron"/ "Go with the flow" ^^

7. ttran

ttran Member

I hope that they can release dungeon bases for KL bosses (similar to Kylin dungeons), which let new players can farm bosses. With Kylin dungeons, I can slowly create my own flag3, which is more enjoyful than the endless cocd farming, eventhough it is less effective than buying from other players.

8. BobThePriest

BobThePriest Active Member

The craft rate of the Double-spirit is quite low, once you get that the flag 3 itself is 100% (Confirmed by GM)

9. Eroine

Eroine Well-Known Member

@HuoZhaiShe
    @MinnesotaSlays

Sorry for the late reply, I was busy for few days. I am going to compress here some points.Pro and contrary opinions are both good to push the devs and publishers to make better things for us. I always believe to take ideas from different parts and opinions and make something good in the end. I believe that your intentions are also genuine to improve the things. Base on this on this hypothesis I will add this :

Game it is already in a mess after Acclaim split and destroy the community, however since then, people like me that were force to take 4 times from the beginning the game after invested so much effort and money lost their faith and have suspicions, but no regrets. When I re-started with RedFox I had a shadow of hope based on our Storm Riders facebook group post from one of the 9d vets that was a pioneer of the game and a great friend from Acclaim time.

[​IMG]

Filled up again with hope after we change 3 publishers and had to start from 0 our characters and pump up some money again and based on rebuilding again some from the vets community started again. Looking back I would like to post the promise of a great 9d made by devs and publishers :

Than G1 :

Than the end again :

Than Game Campus :

And another message from devs and more promises to make it like K :

Then came RedFox as publisher. The rest we all know it. @MinnesotaSlays for me it is not about how much I play this game but is about how much I can help to improve it, when you play since 2006 you know that now after 14 years is about the quality not the quantity of playing. Everything is the same since 2006, meaning what you do in game. Some of us makes from inertia the things. You can not come and say to someone that started in 2006 and had to grind 4 times the characters that do not play the game because for someone from 2006 it is a battle to stay in here and not abandoning the game. Because of that repetitive actions in game : grind-craft-fail/succes, grind-event-craft-fail/succes, grind-upgrade, grind-new gear, grind-map/dungeons, kill-pvp, kill-war, kill-svs, community-chatting, I had to make more creative things like guides and videos in order to keep more entertainment.

In this equation updates of game are very important. The game market it is not the same like in 2006 and the game lost his base of players. Now the game market is split into mobile gaming, PC/console and visual stunning games and ofc established MMOS games with huge communities. To speak up, 9d needs to compete with those. I am not going to judge JG decision to put money into 9Dragons Arena instead of developing 9Dragons further, but why they did that ? Also they promise us will be same as K version, it is their words now mine as you can see in the quote, but we are drifting further from that and we get pieces of that content that makes no sense from K version.

Makes no sense also from story part. At least in Acclaim time we got TheHermit and Historian, always there communicating with us. Here the game management it is not saying us a single world about what is going on, why they release that and not the map and so on. @HuoZhaiShe I belive @NineArtsTest should be in here and tell us what is going on with the content we got so far and why we do not get Hainan and Qingdao. Maybe they have their motives and their judgement but at least they should explain clear to us when we will get the updates and why they release the trim content, because if not many think it is something fishing and make judgement like : ” RedFox will end their contract” and so on. I do not want them to fail because I know how hard it is to start it all over again (4 times for me already), but I wish for them to improve their ways.

Regarding the black market they should take action soon and also clear up the community trust in this issue. It is circulated that they intentionally made the trim content that benefited the black market because some of the money made there is put into cc. Since Acclaim time when some GMs and VGMS made money from black market the vets raised their suspicions regarding this activity. It is very hard to control it and erased it but many MMOs made important steps towards close them down or marginalization. So they should also think when they release the trim content about this aspect of game.

And also another point goes to devs : devs, instead of upgrading the game, downgraded further, instead of adding to the wuxia story new skills, clans, new craft and activities, quests, duel system, martial arts competitions, complicated something that was simple and clean in 2006 like exp, stats, item drop, relics, gear and so on adding not necessary additions. This came with enormous bugs and exploits that are not resolved. Graphic engine is not updated. You can keep the classic look cool even you have some great game designers, but do not forget you also promise this.

Last : the toxicity of the community : when I saw @Lidiaanamihai post that some people out there told him to die out of cancer I got so mad and I said to myself : I will clean up this mess till my last days in here and I will fight all who sustain ”dog” eat ”dog” community . This, came because in our community of Storm Riders a good player and friend since 2007 died out of cancer, He was an example in this game how to have honor : he knew all the game bugs and how to level fast in SRS and did not use it at all and took him 1 year to level up. He used all his might to build a strong community to oppose those people who now promote the black market and dog eat dog community till his last moments who he spend with his family. Another veteran like @Lidiaanamihai who tries to improve the things do not deserve this reply at least I will not let it happen on my watch.

Last edited: Jun 22, 2020
    MinnesotaSlays, upirank and antibosch like this.
  10. Moraru990

Moraru990 New Member

haha, its nice to see people behavior if some had sux one:)
    some are on panick sed:)

11. MinnesotaSlays

I definitely understand where you are coming from and I along with many others have that 14-year track record. I understand that you are coming from a good place and I respect it, however, we have seen multiple times over the years that promises have not been kept. You are fighting and a losing war and it would be better for us to switch gears. Let me speak for myself in saying the new K content although I would love to play it, will not help the community come back(This is just my opinion). There are more community issues that need to be addressed before we focus on content to further the gap between the community. This dog eat dog philosophy is promoted in regards to the mass divide in our player base and the culture that has been created. Tackle this issue first and make the game more stable and playable for everyone. Adding new content I do not believe will help. If the community issues and game instability get addressed first then they can add new content. It's like building a house on a sinking foundation. If you do that it will fail like the rest of them.

Lastly a lot of Yin players who have been around for a long time know who you are talking about and may his soul rest. Comments as such hit home and I will miss him even though we butted heads sometimes he always encouraged me to get better so I have no ill words for him and only blessings for his family. These comments that get made and ones that get thrown around out of anger come from this community divide. So with this being said, I would say it does come down to how much you are playing the game. Because a lot of the issues that people are complaining about come from the large issues I stated above. Polish the content and foundation that already exist before you throw more on top. Mainly a few top players are complaining asking for more content but at the end of the day, that is only a small amount for the already small majority. That is my opinion and you may not agree with it but @Eroine that doesn't change that you are a long-standing friend of mine who has good intentions at heart.

12. Moraru990

Moraru990 New Member

psyhology its simple , buy licence a game play 2-3 years, win 10x from it than close

13. Moraru990

Moraru990 New Member

its a business this game, problem is no one carres by players, some games did, or some kind of 9D did before

14. MinnesotaSlays

Fine I will let you go with the flow...for now.

Khamiciu likes this.
  15. Moraru990

Moraru990 New Member

dam i want be a girl too, easy money:)
    imagine scanor dont love u so much u could be strongest like him

16. MinnesotaSlays

Lol I don't think Scan is from Minnesota :D. but if he is ill drop him my number and I can wear a wig xD. Heck if Scan or Kpzini is trying to take care of me let me know. I am trying to get some Storyteller relics lol and some bracers +18. Hook me up ^_~.

renatokpz and Dragy like this.
  17. HuoZhaiShe

HuoZhaiShe Active Member

@Eroine
    With no intention to flame is that i tell u, its a matter of perspective, everyone her that has played tru all those publishers could feel like that and i couldnt blame them, but, to think or say that Acclaim was better its kinda foolish, now, dont be offended by the word, but why would we miss a publisher that had corrupted GM's that blamed the VGM system for their flaws to cover up their own rears? why should i miss a guy that blatantly stole many of his content he published? and would i miss a chopped version of the game?

Like i said, its about perspective, I was there, i know why i said what i said and to be honest, Acclaim just ditched out the community and did it the worst way, all that communication u so much demand from RF... they never had the "huevos" to speak to the community and simply say: "guys this is the end of the road for us, ty", but they didnt, so we should just let it go.

And no im not on RF's side, but there a things we should admit and give credit to them:
    - This is by far, the closest global version to Kr we ever had
    - RF has been the only publisher that has given us the very same event as Kr simultaneosly (not only this guardian event, but a couple more before)
    - Even tho, they fail to mantain a close communication with the player base, they do keep updating the game and getting closer and closer to Kr version

To sum it all up, try a different perspective, i bet u will enjoy game more

@Moraru990
    If u buy a franchise and it gives u money... why would u ditch it? if psicology is that simple, why do something so dumb?

If u guys want i can make Scan pimp u up... but u gonna have to be rdy to "pay the man" xD

Yacha, renatokpz, Dragy and 1 other person like this.
  18. Eroine

Eroine Well-Known Member

We play a wuxia story and here the gods and goddess evolved are spirited animals like dragons, foxes or flowers, rocks and so on. The gods and goddess that live in the jade emperor realm always raise the sword in the name of the justice against the demon clans, so by only that we are in opposition in game and forum, cause I play white and you black. The story is about war, love, friendship, raising up from nothing, but we can add also drama if you like...

19. Eroine

Eroine Well-Known Member

I never said that Acclaim was a good publisher, I said from the first phase that they destroy the game and the community, but I highlited what they were good at. Among others I condemned Acclaim in many ways and I pointed out their flaws. Along with Legend we wrote many times about their corruption system. Acclaim was corporate America and they were good with corporate culture, communication and had a sale concept of the game and discounts.

RedFox has other model of business that has also flaws, more asian part, flaws that can be corrected. It is in our duty to improve the things out here pointed out where we think they are wrong and what we want to be changed. But let us face it : with Hainan they exceeded the release time of Acclaim of a new map and content. They will make their own decisions regarding 9d, but at least we can push to take the right ones.

Also @Moraru990 is speaking about something we see more often in the community : a person who comments and make ”sweet eyes” to another person for certain advantages in the game, because that person is in a certain position of power and have some money and benefits to give away. It is call friendship with interest and is more about morality, principle and ethic. It is like this : a ”victim” is search among the best of the best, a ”victim” with money, items, some band power, in top or have certain knowledge of game or something to get out of him/her. Then comes the con artist and start the operation : you are the best, beautiful, you are powerful and the rest sucks, attack their adversary in the name of ”declared love” ... ”mu... mu”.. ”tra la, la”. and so on.After, come the real-life confessions : I am a beautiful girl, smart and available for a kung fu adventure. Instead : give me this and this... to help you ofc ! The vets stumbled through this. Reference to any avatar on this topic is fictional... :)

Last edited: Jun 23, 2020
  20. MinnesotaSlays

Lol I think if I asked Scan to pimp me up he would tell me there is nothing else he can give me xD.