R12 Release

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by rico94, Jun 26, 2020.

1. rico94

rico94 New Member

Hi GM's,

How long must we wait for you to release R12 to balance this game out? or do you just want Guans to be OP. Any update on this would be appreciated but I won't hold my breathe sine GMs are pretty much non existent.

yours truly,

xRampage

2. [GM]Ryu

[GM]Ryu RedFox Games Staff Member

We are still waiting for the R7-R12 update since we had to resolved the DDoS issue as our main priority for the past weeks. Rest assured that when we get the update we would still have to test it first and once everything is set we will let the community know when it's ready to be released.

3. Ximera

Ximera New Member

Just a reminder, you realize that when R12 is released, 90% of guans will also be R12 with you right xD

4. rico94

rico94 New Member

I do realise that but it doesn’t matter as it will even the playing field. At the moment it’s a few r12 guans and jins in g11 war who pretty much can’t be killed. At least when it’s released the playing field will be even. It doesn’t even matter the amount of people that will go R12. It’s sad I have to explain this to people with a tiny brain. But that is the times we live in now I suppose.

Zachary209 likes this.
  5. aerostatic

aerostatic Member

That's crazy. It's not like that level cap was available before and got taken out for some reason. I mean R12 is in the game but locked to other factions except Dragon, seems like its been tested enough. Crazy how you guys are running such an unbalanced game that has an update maybe twice a year (except item mall) at best. Never seen a TS2 server like this. It's almost like if we had more content and faster updates, the population would be higher than the 100 people who play during weekends, making Redfox a ton of money on Item Mall purchases. Interesting business model. Would not recommend.

Zachary209 likes this.
  6. Shizzle816

Shizzle816 New Member

Please bring r12 back.

Jazerade and Zachary209 like this.