Maintenance & Patch Notes: June 30, 2020

Discussion in 'Maintenance & Patch Notes' started by [GM]Kyubi, Jun 30, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. [GM]Shadow

[GM]Shadow RedFox Games Staff Member

Maintenance will conclude at 7:15 PM PDT. Thank you everyone for being patient.

2. protrain

protrain New Member

bruh yall be thirsting for some new content, but reality is you wont get it because rf team does not give a single f*** about yall like cmon, read the forums i made a post on why rf has been trash for a while now...

3. Alcyoneus

Alcyoneus Clean Up Crew

No more ******* timed items in the RC boxes, you greedy mfers.

4. RabbitOhJazz

RabbitOhJazz New Member

Is the perm quarantine set still available for bmers ???

5. HunieBuns

HunieBuns Clean Up Crew

Only if you managed to get all 6 pieces before the maintenance today.
    @Starberry Unless a support ticket can be helpful? I don't know if they'd know.

6. iHumza

iHumza Artist of Winter

Yes, it's still available

7. Starberry

Starberry Community Moderator (RuF) Discord Admin (RuF & 9D) Forum Moderator

This was the original plan, but since the Summer Version scrolls made their return - DH14 WAR will stay and will also allow some extra time for people to grind for the Quarantine Suit.

The post I made was removed to avoid some confusion after the maintenance. As stated in the maintenance patch notes, the permanent Quarantine Suit swap will be done during the next scheduled server maintenance.

Don’t think swaps will be fulfilled, otherwise everyone would just grind the “easiest” piece and swap them in.

8. RabbitOhJazz

RabbitOhJazz New Member

I'm confused I got two opposite answers .

9. Arcanz

Arcanz New Member

Yo kyubi or anyone, is it still possible to get Drunken SE from this DH-WAR ? and the thing to upgrade the two summer scroll ! thanks :)

10. Starberry

Short answer - no.

Yup you certainly can :)

Arcanz likes this.
  11. Arcanz

Arcanz New Member

Just to make sure I undertand, sorry sometime, I must be retard. Do I get the Quarantaine suit ? If i have those pcs right now :....

Notes that my gloves is activate, out of a lot box never got a pair not activated... and your post said :

the players that were able to obtain all 6 pieces of the Quarantine Suit Lv.A [30 Day], a permanent set will be distributed during the next server maintenance.

So I'm just making sure :/...

Also do I have 2 more week to get it or no ? Not sure to undertand the last post either... :
    DH14 WAR will stay and will also allow some extra time for people to grind for the Quarantine Suit.

Thanks !

Attached Files:

12. Western

Western Member

So there no way to get the quarantine set permanent anymore? Nevermind I read the rest of the forum and it looks like you can if you farm dh 14 war.

13. Rencore

Rencore New Member

Lmao im surprised u ass hats are still playing this garbage ass game quit your complaining and move to something better

g2g2894 likes this.
  14. Starberry

Items acquired from Frozen Lake will all activate automatically when pulled out of the box. To be safe, you should be getting the pieces non-activated.

You'll have at least until July 14th to get the suit timed for the swap.

Western likes this.
  15. Western

Western Member

You can understand why we still play and complain tho right? I mean after all you came back to post in the forums lmfao

16. Exelon

Exelon Active Member

Red fox gotta be the worst company we transferred to yet far.ain’t no one seen nothing but lewt boxes and and not a single new content in over a year LOL they even gave up on at least trying to let they players play the game without the server constantly disconnecting ain’t no way y’all couldn’t have fixed this by now if they wanted to milking it till the end.

17. Exelon

Exelon Active Member

18. sheeran

sheeran Clean Up Crew

Players should stop buying these scam loot boxes. Updates like this are truly unacceptable. We've had dozens of similar updates. Nothing is improving. Nothing is getting better. They just implement a different rotation of the same boxes that is flooded with junk/timed items. It's a scam to get you to buy more and more for the overpowered items that are inside them.

19. Alcyoneus

Alcyoneus Clean Up Crew

How does the Special Exocore/Scroll package work? What if we get a duplicate item already in our inventory like the last time?

20. Shagaru0z

Shagaru0z Active Member

It's unfair to the people that can't afford rc, you should be able to gift Only Once Special! Rare Exo and Scroll Package.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.